ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
someone is creating mod to have fun in the game shouldn't be denying them that's lame
Not really, because the game designed to have replay ability. So you can replay the game, and choose different paths. And it's not just unlocking the " Sex scenes " , but you have different connections to some of characters. You have scenes with them, that you don't have if you are not on their path, or different version of the scenes.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Not really, because the game designed to have replay ability. So you can replay the game, and choose different paths. And it's not just unlocking the " Sex scenes " , but you have different connections to some of characters. You have scenes with them, that you don't have if you are not on their path, or different version of the scenes.
If each girl got a ending sure, I rather get everyone on a single play through

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If each girl got a ending sure, I rather get everyone on a single play through
Well, this is not a Harem Game so you can't have it. You more than likely end up alone with a mindset like that. But so far, the 5 Main girl, not lock each other out, yet. some Side girls prevent you to be with some Main Girls. But eventually you have to choose or the Game will choose for you.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My favorite scene in the game is cleaning of main character's room with Bella. Everything is perfect all . Music, camera angles, atmosphere. The 6th episode is my favorite. It shows a change in the attitude of the girls towards the main character.
I agree that the 7th episode leads to a powerful finale and tells about MC becoming a leader.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella became my second favorite girl in the game after Josy.

gamer8000

May 24, 2020
Well, this is not a Harem Game so you can't have it. You more than likely end up alone with a mindset like that. But so far, the 5 Main girl, not lock each other out, yet. some Side girls prevent you to be with some Main Girls. But eventually you have to choose or the Game will choose for you.
It should be. So 5 different endings?

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
should accept cheat mods because they the game more fun, plus can go after anyone you want during a single pay through
It's fun till you break your game and saves due to errors/code conflicts :WeSmart:
Tybalt does NOT come from the same circumstances as the MC. Yes, he claims he grew up poor:

View attachment 1363972

But this is his idea of poverty:

View attachment 1363973

If you assume he wasn't lying in the shower, then at worst he grew up middle income (in the U.S., anyways).
Pretty sure he would've been disciplined or kicked out of College for that in combination with the presentation Dick pic :devilish:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
How do you know that? Just because he calls the middle class poor at the time of his presentation? Tybalt is a big shot, a snob who is always showing off. He puts himself above others and in this way bullies Isabella.

We don't know how poor he was. But I would not use his presentation as his poverty reference, because he is just showing off.

You're right. I don't know. But if the likely choices are between Tyballs having no clue what it's like to live in real poverty or even identify it, or him just showing off by saying that middle class is considered poor to his level in the societal ladder, my money is on the first one.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It should be. So 5 different endings?
Multiple endings are planned, but talking about ending at this point is pointless, it will take years for the game to reach that point. What I say, is that Even with Cheats you can't really unlock everything at once, like it or not you need at least 2 playthrough.
You make a choice and that will affect you 2 episode later. for example you Get a Blowjob from a girl, and 2 episode later an another girl dumps you because of that. :ROFLMAO:.
some folks often confuse this game, with with the usual, fuck fest games here, but this is a different game.

What Is Funny, that it's the opposite with us here, WE often complain that there are not enough consequences. :ROFLMAO:

CoFraN

Aug 9, 2019
I have a problem choosing between Jill and Sage. When I choose Jill's route I get an error. Can somebody help me? thx

Sin título.png

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Who says that Maya is a lesbian and has always been true. You are forgetting a small detail from Maya's past, which was shown to the player in EP6. Maya has not had good experiences with boys in the past. From EP7 we know that Maya is introverted. In the flashback of EP4, we see that Derek breaks the ice for Maya by saying to Maya at the photo that she should tell her feelings for Josy and Josy overheard. After that Josy went on the offensive and that's how the relationship between Josy and Maya came about. If Josy hadn't taken the helm, it never would have happened. Now we come to the MC. As mentioned before, Maya had not had good experiences with boys up to this point. But the MC is different and she feels that. She slowly develops trust in the MC and through this she opens up. She learns through the MC that boys also allow to be different. At the end of EP1, Maya even gets wet from rubbing the MC's cock. This actually already clearly shows that Maya is not lesbian but bisexual. Only she can't handle it properly because she has no experience. In the EP7 library scene of Maya we see how Maya behaves during the conversation with Sage. Maya only pays attention to the MC during the entire conversation and doesn't really listen to Sage. Afterwards, Maya snuggles up to the MC and her facial expression reveals everything. She is addicted to the MC, just like Josy.

Based on the Josy Maya preview from EP8 we know that both end up in the bed of the MC. So I still assume that a Throuple can give. But I could also imagine, it depends on the chosen possibilities in EP7, that between Josy and Maya a fight for the heart of the MC breaks out.

WoW. I have written again around the bush. What I actually wanted to write is that Maya was never a pure lesbian.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
To be honest that just makes it worst for me. My issue isn’t her sexuality it’s her sexuality being whatever the plot needs it to be.

I wanna see Maya make a decision. Some form of a decision for reasons born of her. I wanna see her personality. I don’t wanna see more of her just being whatever the plot needs her to be.

So many of Maya’s decisions aren’t based on what she wants. It’s her reacting to the plot moving. You can never learn anything about her because she’s got fuck all to do with it.

She gets with Josy, like you said, because everyone else takes the wheel. We have little to no clue why she’s into Josy. Their relationship is hollow as fuck but she needs to be with her for a thruple route.

Oh but first she has to basically break up with Josy so her father bans them from talking and she just goes with it. There’s smatterings of Maya being rude on the phone but it never goes anywhere and they’re broken up entirely without any of Maya’s personality coming into it. They’re broken up because the plot demands it not because she did anything. They forgive each other in half a fucking second for cheating because 10 seconds later the plot needs them together for a thruple route. Again, no personality on show here. No opinions on cheating or reflection on their relationships just a kiss and the thruple is open for business.

They’re living together by chance so the plot could have the knock at the door but then they’re not living together because the plot needs Josy at the HoTs and boogie man Patrick might appear at any time. Not her decision and barely get a reaction.

She is sexual with the MC for plot reasons (the scavenger hunt) and she is dumb with money for plot reasons (daddy controls her loan). She’s basically in love with the MC but plot needs her to want it to be casual so… can’t act on those feelings (Josy succumbs to this too.)

We get flashes of her personality like movies or her being bullied at school but that is blown past for the next plot point. Maya has grown on me immensely but 90% of the shit she does tells us nothing about her because it’s just the plot moving things around her. She’s like the mute protagonist in a shit RPG just agreeing to collect 10 zebra hooves or fight off the dragon apocalypse because that’s what the plot demands. She never gets the choice to say no. An empty vessel to experience and move along a plot.

The 10% that isn’t that, I like… her just going with the flow and never actually influencing the plot I don’t.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes