EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I can understand the behavior of the main character if he is on the route of Chick. An insecure and sentimental hero would also have run away to cry to other girls and ran away from them the whole episode. A DIK hero wouldn't do that.
OMFG... In my view you've got that abso-fucking-lutely backwards.

Yes, I agree that the 'DIK hero' might stay. And he'd make thing much worse.
Confusion, fear (of losing *both* them in one fell swoop), etc. Emotions running very high.
And the natural human response to those emotions is to get aggressive.
He'd almost certainly point fingers, shout, accuse, insult, etc. (This is a Dick hero, remember?)
In short, he'd say a bunch of mean shit that there's no coming back from. Any hope of salvaging any form of relationship with either of them would be gone.

When you know your temper is about to make the situation worse, withdrawing to calm-the-fuck-down is not 'insecure'.
It's just plain smart.

Getting away, and staying away, until he'd calmed down and had a chance 'to process'. To deal with the situation in a respectful manner.
That showed a good deal of maturity on the MCs part.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ya know... that scene in the bar with Jade shit-talkin' Bella really pissed me off.
Because:
Remember that scene early in E1 where MC walks into the Library and Stephen calls him 'sport'?
Watch that again.
It was Stephen, with Jade standing right beside him (ie. involved), arranging for the 3 of them 'get together'.
It wasn't obvious at that time it was sexual, but Bella's 'inner thoughts' clarify it when she's in bed. It's in the sequence in E2 where she brings the blind-drunk MC back to her couch.
So... yeah... Screw you, Jade.
Knowingly get into a three-some (? Or was Jade just there to watch?). Then blame the other woman for it because you didn't like it. Hypocritical bitch.

As for Bella's 'cheating'.
We've known for a long time that Bella's is carrying some pretty heavy emotional baggage. But, we don't know what that baggage is yet.
We don't actually know the status of her husband.
But, he's been gone for years. At best he's her estranged husband. So, I think, it's a stretch to call it cheating.
You should view episode 3's intro again because it was made very clear by both Jade & Stephen that their little threesome attempt with Bella ended in a humiliating failure.

Reactions: Outrider

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
You should view episode 3's intro again because it was made very clear by both Jade & Stephen that their little threesome attempt with Bella ended in a humiliating failure.
Yes, I remember.
What's that got to do with what I said?
Jade knew all about it from the start and was involved in making it happen.
The fact that it ended poorly doesn't give Jade license to blame Bella for 'sleeping with her husband' when it was something that Jade helped initiate.

Reactions: `Ray`

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Yes, I remember.
The fact that it ended poorly doesn't give Jade license to blame Bella for 'sleeping with her husband' when it was something that Jade helped initiate.
You worded your statement in a way that makes it seem as though it did happen when it didn't is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Outrider

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Wow. Really now. Play EP1 again and then think about it. It was already apparent in EP1 that there was going to be a relationship between the MC and Sage. And he had to interact with Sage to get his guitar back. What's so hard to understand about that?:rolleyes: :unsure:
First of all, we can return the guitar and stop there. We don't have to fuck Sage, kiss her, and so on. To remain just a friend. Secondly, why did they even think that MС would like Sage? Because of the run-in with Chad? Isn't it too frivolous?

Z54455

Jun 1, 2021
Love it !expect more about Lily,i really like this character,(Maybe her blonde hair remind me of Harley Quinn?)

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
I know, the feeling (y), I keep warning people about Jill, but her simps are maintaining their denial. Thinking something like "That's not true" or "Udvariatlan!" ;)
What's wrong with Jill becoming wild, who doesn't wanna see her in a threesome or having her booty hole get ravaged.

My only fear is the MC being too much of a CHICK to try all these things out.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
What's wrong with Jill becoming wild, who doesn't wanna see her in a threesome or having her booty hole get ravaged.

My only fear is the MC being too much of a CHICK to try all these things out.
Next episodes should be focusing on MC corrupting Jill.

Reactions: drooopy

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah, and release times between updates are longer each time. Updating every six months is brutal compared to lenght of updates and revenue. I mean, if i made that much money, i would hire people to do the dirty work for me and faster. Win-win.
He should, even if it's one or two people to help cut the release time. At this rate, it will take years before it's even finished. I actually don't understand why the Paterons don't demand extra people with the money they are donating. This game for some people is costing more than any AAA game and can use some of those payments to get monthly for a car, mortgage or whatever..... That's why I only buy from Steam because I am paying for a finished product.

Then again, DPC is most likely a pain in the ass to work with/for and a dictator.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yes, I remember.
I wish DPC would have shown us the rejection dialogue so we could see exactly what Jade was so :mad: about. Her anger goes well beyond just being rejected by a married woman who doesn't want to have a threesome with married co-workers. Jade actually seems to be in a rather good mood during that scene (mostly because of MC but still). That said, I'm sure Bella and Jade had a typical womanly rivalry (like you see in any office) before "the incident" but something clearly happened during or after the library scene.

I need to go back and watch the scene, but I recall Burke being at least partially successful setting up the date; although, I assumed Bella didn't believe it was a sex date at the time. Rather, I thought she took it to mean a co-worker get-together. That wouldn't be all that unusual. Certainly no stranger than getting together with students at your home and drinking with them.

Also, wasn't the "date" supposed to occur that Friday night? I'm trying to remember where Bella was on Friday night. Was that the evening of the Cathy photo debacle? If so, would Bella even have had the opportunity to meet up with Burke and Jade to discover the date was actually for sex? Need intel from someone who played this episode recently or remembers the chronological timeline of events.

I haven't done a Bella playthrough in a long time. Things I need to research: Was the Burke/Bella/Jade date scheduled for Friday and where was Bella on Friday, and did Jade's picture throwing fight with Burke happen before or after the library scene? Was that fight a flashback? If so, how far back?

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes