ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I agree with you except for one person. (y)

THAT IS NOT KRJ IN THE ROUND OF SARAH, ASHLEY AND MAYA.:rolleyes:

For comparison a picture of KRJ.:love:

View attachment 1385952
Going to have to disagree with you there. If you change the purple sweater to a teal one, the new image looks almost exactly like how KRJ appeared when we first met her:
KRJ_I_presume.jpg KRJ_I_presume_2.jpg
EDIT:
We also know KRJ owns alternate colors for that sweater, too!
KRJ_I_presume_3.jpg

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After seeing this reaction to Jill's blackmailed subplot, I wonder how we will react to the inevitable Jonathan x Jill storyline in Season 3 :ROFLMAO:
I'm thinking people are giving Jonathan too much weight.

Jill has a circle of friends outside the mc and his group, and Jonathan (potentially among others) is involved in her campaign for whatever it is she's campaigning.

If we leapt from Tybalt blackmailing her to a Jonathan obstacle arc, that'd become way too monotonous.

It's obvious she has the hots for the mc, I'd say Tybalt, and Jill's own anxiety, are the only obstacles in the immediate relationship.

Jonathan probably is social worker who helped lana through her drug addiction or something
Given Lana's current condition, methinks he may have failed? :eek:

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020

Jill has a circle of friends outside the mc and his group, and Jonathan (potentially among others) is involved in her campaign for whatever it is she's campaigning.

If we leapt from Tybalt blackmailing her to a Jonathan obstacle arc, that'd become way too monotonous.

It's obvious she has the hots for the mc, I'd say Tybalt, and Jill's own anxiety, are the only obstacles in the immediate relationship.

Given Lana's current condition, methinks he may have failed? :eek:
Gotta admit you're not wrong

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
In my current playthrough, I feel like Jill treats the MC like a child. I know she's just being maternal and protective, but I can't imagine a 19 year old guy appreciating that too much. At least how I play the MC, I don't see him and Jill working. In hindsight I think Sage would have been the best choice for my MC because they seem to work well together. The only reason I didn't have the MC pursue her earlier was that she was still dating Whatshisface and I didn't want to add to the drama there.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jonathan could become important in that he is the one who realizes that Jill's piano playing problem can be solved by the presence of the MC. I could imagine Jonathan getting Jill and the MC to play the first song of the performance together. The MC is already practicing diligently.:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Broodinghost

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Jonathan could become important in that he is the one who realizes that Jill's piano playing problem can be solved by the presence of the MC. I could imagine Jonathan getting Jill and the MC to play the first song of the performance together. The MC is already practicing diligently.:unsure:
I thought Jonathan was related to Jill's sister Lana's campaign
I didn't know he was giving Jill piano lessons too

Reactions: felicemastronzo

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Following last week's big update, this one will be shorter.

I'm working on the checklist I presented last week .

This week I worked mainly on static renders for a couple of big scenes and wrote code.

I've purchased and added new music and sound effects and playtested a few scenes.

I have added everyone who signed up to be in the credit section of the game.

1036 patrons, on top of all anonymous donors, are now listed in the credits.

It's crazy to think that back when episode 1 was released, there were 17 patrons in the credit section.

Next week I will start off focusing on writing and most likely posing animations.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
So, Sarah, Maya, Ashley and.. Who? But Josy has much lighter skin. But Camilla doesn't go to gender studies.
I hope there will still be a variety in the Brawler. It doesn't make sense to play it after the 5th episode. Unless only for the sake of additional renderers.

Reactions: Zareem

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I don't think it will be monotonous depending on how this Jonathan dude is portrayed, Tybalt was a clown who never had any chance in the first place. If Jonathan is a prince charming PLUS has special connection to Jill's beloved Lana then it could be an intriguing challenge for MC if he really wants Jill.

Still believing there will be some real sentimental competition.... o_O o_O :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I think so too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes