Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
How to forget when they threatened us with calling the mods

Poor Jill if that girl existed she would be crying for the way her fans are :cry:
Inb4 Mark shows up and threatens to stab me IRL because I implied Jill might not be as innocent as she pretends to be like 2 years ago. :Kappa:

I always thought that Quinn fans were the worst type on this forum, but Jill's white knights have completely shattered my vision about them.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have to shock some LI's fans. Yesterday it was Isabella's turn and today it's Jill's.

Maybe Jill just fooled the MC with her virginity. She could also just be using it as a tactic to win the MC over. Derek warns the MC. This is both times the left hand of the MC.:sneaky:

I think the pictures speak for themselves.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1385720
I think there is chance Jill is putting on a act remember the masturbation scene she really got into it and knew what she doing which don't mean anything at face value but if I remember right she did stick her ass up in the air. Jill will turn out to be a major slut she just only wants big cock. She wants the MC to make her bark like a bitch. :devilish: :LOL: Likely most that or even all of it is wrong but it would be really funny if she lie about being a virgin or if she just knows that Tybalts as a small dick and is a major jackass and doesn't want to let something so small that even Sherlock Holmes can't find it inside her:ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Who the hell is Jonathan?
A likely lawyer who is a friend or exboyfriend of Jill's sister in which he possibly helps the MC against Tybalt

Inb4 Mark shows up and threatens to stab me IRL because I implied Jill might not be as innocent as she pretends to be like 2 years ago. :Kappa:

I always thought that Quinn fans were the worst type on this forum, but Jill's white knights have completely shattered my vision about them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
The only way Tybalt is getting it on with Jill is if he rapes her. I suppose anything is possible in a game where half the cast are being prostituted and others are drug dealers and/or users, but it seems like a stretch for his character since he's playing the buffoon role.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Don't talk shit about Jill :mad: or the simp comes and writes you a bible :sleep: like he did with me although I feel bad because I did not read :devilish:
Better than that other Jill stan that took everything personally if you even implied that Rusty gave Jill the D.

Who are all these crazed fans ya'll talking about? Mark was the only dude who kinda took it too seriously, everyone here just seems to be having fun.

Camila and Riona is the best one, prove me wrong. :Kappa:
Sorry, but Nicole and Sandy take the prize, they truly know what they are doing! :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes