Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is Maya wearing a Kotor 2 Nihilus t-shirt?? Damn, if so, then I might have to promote her up through the ranks to a higher position. That's worth a lot in my book!
mm If she is wearing a Darth Nihilus aka lord of hunger what is Maya hungry for? lol thinking to much

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kellermann

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
mm If she is wearing a Darth Nihilus aka lord of hunger what is Maya hungry for? lol thinking to much
Power. She wants Power, to be free. It has a hidden meaning of Maya turn to the Dark Side. Just let me tell you the Sith code:

" Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me "

- Maya, story from being powerless to be powerful and Free:devilish:

But I know you mean that she hungry for Dick :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Power. She wants Power, to be free. It has a hidden meaning of Maya turn to the Dark Side. Just let me tell you the Sith code:

" Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my chains are Broken.
The Force shall free me "

- Maya, story from being powerless to be powerful and Free:devilish:

But I know you mean that she hungry for Dick :ROFLMAO:
My mind is now "blown" Maya is Palpatine she is after unlimited power she has a plan in motion to take over everything then we shall have peace.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
My mind is now "blown" Maya is Palpatine she is after unlimited power she has a plan in motion to take over everything then we shall have peace.
More like 'we shall have piss'.

Maya: MC?

MC: Yeah?

Maya: Can I ask you something?

MC: Sure, of course.

Maya: Do you know what a Golden Shower is?

:KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, Maya is the Sith'ari aka Darth Bane. Quinn is Sirak. :p :ROFLMAO:.
MC is obviously Revan. With the whole dark side / light side garbage Affinity system, this much is obvious
and Josy - don't think I forget her :ROFLMAO: - Josy is Bastila Shan . Bastila Had this power called Battle meditation, Josy has a similar power, everyone drawn toward her and wants to be her friend :ROFLMAO:.
and whether you are in the Dark Side, or the Light, Bastila stay with you :cool:.

Reactions: Kellermann

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
No, Maya is the Sith'ari aka Darth Bane. Quinn is Sirak. :p :ROFLMAO:.
MC is obviously Revan. With the whole dark side / light side garbage Affinity system, this much is obvious
and Josy - don't think I forget her :ROFLMAO: - Josy is Bastila Shan . Bastila Had this power called Battle meditation, Josy has a similar power, everyone drawn toward her and wants to be her friend :ROFLMAO:.
and whether you are in the Dark Side, or the Light, Bastila stay with you :cool:.
If MC is Revan and Josy is Bastila Shan. Mc will leave Josy after having a kid with her to fight the true sith never to see them again

• Sad
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
If MC is Revan and Josy is Bastila Shan. Mc will leave Josy after having a kid with her to fight the true sith never to see them again
In the Light Side ending. That's the Destiny of a Jedi :cool:. On The Dark Side, they Rule together:devilish:
Of course BioWare fucked up Revan, for the sake of the Stupid MMO, they should have a Kotor 3 instead, with Revan, but that is a different story, and very OT.
All in all Revan and Bastila are destined to be together(y), so does MC and Josy :love:

• Love
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes