Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Presumably friends from high school. There's no need to clog up the game with minor characters like that (aside from the cameo by his first girlfriend).
But isn't it weird we don't see none of his friends since he's the most popular guy on the campus right now

Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
No, because it's irrelevant to the story. You really want to waste screen time on a bunch of minor characters that have no bearing on the plot and will never be seen again?
You're saying MC's friends from High school will be irrelevant to the story?
How?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Because they don't serve the narrative. The only one that did was his first girlfriend, and she got her cameo.

Mar 28, 2018
I wouldn't mind buying a jacket as well, but I would love for them to have some clever indication of what girl you had gone for. Something a bit more subtle than, "Sage <3" haha.

Reactions: Broodinghost

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
But isn't it weird we don't see none of his friends since he's the most popular guy on the campus right now
The MC is popular on campus, but at school he was bullied until he brutally beat up a bully. (y)

After that, no one except Zoey wanted to have anything to do with him because everyone was afraid. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::devilish:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
But DPC can't make time for merchandise
Because he's busy hunting down patrons and banning them:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Dude, right now BaDik is the most influential game in the genre of adult novels. Game takes the first places in steam, game has a lot of copycat games and references are made to it in other games. The popularity is growing and I am sure there will be merch in a year or two.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
First, he doesn't have that many friends at all, apart from the Diks. A private life outside of school does not seem to exist at all. I don't know how realistic that is. This type of school does not even exist in germany. What is similar with us is studying

Next, the game is primarily focused on events that can be seen through the eyes of the MC. It's a miracle that there are other scenes. That's why we for example never really see other men sexually active, even though they are. I think if we could see everything that could theoretically be seen where the MC is not there, the game would have been twice as big. That would give the game, which is already very good, a little more realism.

But certain people would then run storm again, at latest when one of girls doesn't have sex with the MC. I think it's a good thing that it's done the way it is.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes