highfist

Aug 5, 2019
so i am thinking about trying to make my own game, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the OP used to make his game. i see alot of characters and stuff that look similar so i assume its the same type of program. i am very new to this so any advice or answers would be appreciated.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
so i am thinking about trying to make my own game, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what the OP used to make his game. i see alot of characters and stuff that look similar so i assume its the same type of program. i am very new to this so any advice or answers would be appreciated.
Ren'py is the game engine and the game assets are from Daz3d.

Reactions: ename144

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
The series will only end in disaster if you take the Jill romance path but still nail other L.I.s.

Jill finds out, and:

pissed off to the max, armed with several guns, goes on a shooting rampage:

1. kills most of the L.I.s;
2. most of the DIKs.
3. Tybalt; Rusty
4. Sally (for that smart-ass "Posh Spice" remark).
5. And ends up in the clock tower snipping anyone else of interest.
6. Finally, commits suicide.
7. MC, shot up pretty bad. Many injuries including nerve damage with a difficulty talking; and an unfortunate near permanent smile on his face, ends up in a wheel chair. Including where Jill shot him, no magic dick.

Series ends with an MC monologue regretting cheating on Jill. Camera zooms out showing him parked in the far corner of the Pink Rose, getting a lap/wheelchair dance by Josy, while staring off into the distance. The lap/wheel chair dance is interrupted by two big guys who, after some haggling, take Josy into one of the private rooms. MC is still staring off into the distance.

Roll credits.

:ROFLMAO: :LOL:
Talk no bad luck, he would be able to put an end to us like this so don't be bad luck lol

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quinn is in real trouble, and all things considered, being caught by Bella would be one of the lesser dangers.

She needs to get back all the money that was taken from her (which we don't know what she needs it for, but she needs it anyway).
she's got Sage on her back for now just because of Maya (but in the end the issue between Maya and Quinn is "just" bullying), but sooner or later also because of Mona and what's behind her goodbye
she completely burned her relationship with Tommy and therefore with the DIKs (the relationship with MC is optional)
Burke however I don't think he's happy with his last order, a situation that forced him to act directly anyway, it remains to be seen if Burke is a super customer, or the real owner of the restaurant
Riona is full of doubt and probably has a stalker on her.
Lily may prove to be an ally, but for now she's a pretty uncomfortable presence.

Quinn's status quo is really hanging by a thread, it takes very little to make everything irrecoverable
Yes, Quinn was definitely in the ass. In general, the title of the chapter Crossroads, it seems to me, refers primarily not to love interests, but to the choice between chick or dik. The сhoice system will not allow you to remain neutral by the end of the season. What I believe.
Quinn's going to end up badly anyway. She may be caught selling drugs or robbed again. Anyway, I guess the main plot of the third season will be to get HOT out of prostitution and drug sales. This is being smoothly led to. Quinn has lost everything and only the main character can help her.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Yes, Quinn was definitely in the ass. In general, the title of the chapter Crossroads, it seems to me, refers primarily not to love interests, but to the choice between chick or dik. The сhoice system will not allow you to remain neutral by the end of the season. What I believe.
Quinn's going to end up badly anyway. She may be caught selling drugs or robbed again. Anyway, I guess the main plot of the third season will be to get HOT out of prostitution and drug sales. This is being smoothly led to. Quinn has lost everything and only the main character can help her.
I think DPC has crafted BaDIK so that your MC can navigate a neutral path. I have three major playthroughs: one DIK, one CHICK, and one neutral. DPC references being neutral, even, so I'd find it a bit surprising to see neutral cut off. As EfontMan says, I think it likelier that eventually your MC would be permanently neutral, which would also be problematic, as anything requiring CHICK or DIK affinity would be off-limits.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes