ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
you are right, the staircase is on the wrong side
Thank god, Josy's dominance in the Host is not threatened, yet :ROFLMAO:
A little road trip, between three of them ?:unsure: I wonder where is this, may be in the same place where Maya was, that seems a different school or something :unsure:

But I'm starting to be nervous about the Halloween party. If I can'T fuck Josy in her catwoman or Slave Leia outfit, I would be Mad :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thank god, Josy's dominance in the Host is not threatened, yet :ROFLMAO:
A little road trip, between three of them ?:unsure: I wonder where is this, may be in the same place where Maya was, that seems a different school or something :unsure:

But I'm starting to be nervous about the Halloween party. If I can'T fuck Josy in her catwoman or Slave Leia outfit, I would be Mad :ROFLMAO:
the gymnasium pool seems the easiest solution.
There could also be a school swimming pool (is there PE at BR?).

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
THANK YOU for the Maya Preview, ChipLecsap!!!

It all makes sense now. Josy and Maya are seen in pairs, in what is probably a public access pool. Bingo. The Patrick problem is solved.(y)

Now, in the EP8 Maya Preview, we see Maya strolling through a classroom with Stephen Burke's favorite whiskey. Mona didn't have any whiskey with her when she left. I also can't imagine that Stephen will let Maya walk away from the whisky just like that.:unsure:

3 possibilities.

01 Patrick is not Maya's biological father. EP1 Maya said she is not the daughter he wanted. Maya real father might have shown up. Then she might also have a brother. Lucas and his father. Both blond. DThe father of Lucas has the same scar as Patrick. But that doesn't have to mean much. More important is how Lucas' father looked at Derek when he was on his way to set off the sprinkler system.:unsure:

02. Sage is really Burke's daughter. That would be a real surprise to me.:eek:

03. my favorite. Stephen Burke is the uncle of the MC. I wrote a great theory about this a few months ago.:geek:
Deku is nothing compared you :ROFLMAO:
static-assets-upload2665485573847362093.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Steve2233

Oct 2, 2017
Is there somewhere on here that has save files? Last thing I can remember when I played last was Sneaking around at a party in the jocks frat house. Have reformatted computer since then. Any way to pick up from around there without replaying the entire game?

darth sion

Nov 21, 2020
Is there somewhere on here that has save files? Last thing I can remember when I played last was Sneaking around at a party in the jocks frat house. Have reformatted computer since then. Any way to pick up from around there without replaying the entire game?
Check the OP, there is a section that says: SAVE
You'll find what you need there

hidden_robot

Jan 7, 2018
May the White God Bless your soul (y)
Josy:love::love:. Speaking of this is not the Hots pool. :unsure:.
It is the same place, what DPC used on his discord, what i use as my signature, I think.
What the Fuck is gonna happen in this episode?:eek: There are so many new environment:unsure:
View attachment 1413296
I don't know how you got this or any other of my wife pictures, but i would ask you to stop posting them on the internet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes