Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Let’s hope so, Bro! Ending the episode 8 previews with Bella would be the smartest way to go. :)
And there's definitely something important that going to happen with Bella… Date night!!!! :giggle:
it's not an official preview but that little tease on Steam is still better than nothing ;)
View attachment 1412939
I try not to get my hopes up too much because that bastard is gonna make James show up right before MC fucks Bella and that will be the end of the episode. :HideThePain:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
  • I like Becky: That is to say, I like my dick in her mouth. :sneaky:
  • I like Cammy: Specifically her ass, but the rest of Cammy too. :sneaky:
  • I like Zoey: Will she be back? :unsure:
But you don't have to like them all if you don't want to, just saying... ;)
I do find some of your choices questionable, but not these ones at all. More Zoey would be nice to see. Becky I'm a lot more iffy on. I agree that scene was the first time I found her likeable at all, though.
I prefer Benedictine eyedrops
I'd better warn the betadine monks.
Heather drives me crazy. She's that hot girl that hates you for no reason that you can fathom, regardless of what you do.
I don't read her like that at all. She's not "the hot girl". She certainly acts like she thinks highly of herself for having halfway decent looks and big tits, but nothing I've seen of her (present or the past flashbacks) show me anything but a stuck-up conceited bitch. Sure, she's probably got major insecurity issues that would explain the defensive behavior, but I don't think she's all that hot.
It's true, we are, which is why it's funny whenever "young people" think they've come up with something new in the bedroom. 99% of the time they haven't. It isn't 'gross' until they find out that we were pioneers and they're just young tourists on the well-established path.
You have to delete your persistent saves folder
C\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. Delete the BeingaDik folder
Bad advice, fellow forum-readers. You do not have to delete the folders and all your saves for a fresh start. You can merely delete the 'persistent' file from both locations to zero out your gallery.

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
this game have sex scenes with others male characters? like ntr, cheating, blackmail ? or is just full male harem?

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I try not to get my hopes up too much because that bastard is gonna make James show up right before MC fucks Bella and that will be the end of the episode. :HideThePain:
Shit… I want to be an optimist about the situation … but that is very likely to happen, that is such a DPC action…
Well, If James is coming back, let’s hope he come back after we fucked Bella in his bed. :devilish:
That what he gets for supposedly cheating on Bella and leaving her! Bring on the drama!
But seriously it that happens, I’ll be joining you on your tank to bomb DPC’s House! But let’s not destroy the PCs they still need to render. ;)

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Shit… I want to be an optimist about the situation … but that is very likely to happen, that is such a DPC action…
Well, If James is coming back, let’s hope he come back after we fucked Bella in his bed. :devilish:
That what he gets for supposedly cheating on Bella and leaving her! Bring on the drama!
But seriously it that happens, I’ll be joining you on your tank to bomb DPC’s House! But let’s not destroy the PCs they still need to render. ;)
Actually, thinking about it. The party is probably what ends/cliffhangers the episode. So Bella's date would be before that. She wanted it "next week" or something, if I remember correctly. That puts it in the lead up to the party. I dunno if DPC would do James' return in the middle of the episode like that.

Reactions: Marley300

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Why ruin our year like that when we can just fuck Bella and have MC nut inside her and then have him go and fuck Jade as well. :devilish:

Or if James shows up, we can have Chad and Troy fuck him (if we helped Chad in Burke's office and were nice to Troy) and not interfere in our Bella business. :ROFLMAO:

Shit, we can steal his PC's (I assume he has the assets and stuff saved somewhere) and then we can change the story however we want. We can change the Being a DIK storyline, and with it, the future. Thank you, Marley300, from here on out.... You are Dr. PinkCake. :KEK:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Marley300

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so, at most DPC will play that as the end of a chapter, but not as the end of a season.
I wrote it as a theory a long time ago as it will be the season cliffhanger. Bella's at her house, reading or something. Then someone rings the bell at the door. She thinks it's MC and goes to open the door. When she opens it - it's James. He smiles and says "Hello Isabella." *roll the credits*

But if the season ends with that retarded Jill and Tybalt blackmail storyline going on with no conclusion, it will be the most retarded thing ever.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wrote it as a theory a long time ago as it will be the season cliffhanger. Bella's at her house, reading or something. Then someone rings the bell at the door. She thinks it's MC and goes to open the door. When she opens it - it's James. He smiles and says "Hello Isabella." *roll the credits*

But if the season ends with that retarded Jill and Tybalt blackmail storyline going on with no conclusion, it will be the most retarded thing ever.
that would be fine, but not with James interrupting the action.

the ending has to be quite universal, so it's not really possible that it's based on MC and Bella having sex or coming back from the date. secondly it has to be influenced by our choices (directly or indirectly)

And the story that filled (badly, very badly) this second season is either the blackmail or the rebuilding of the DIKs house

that's why i think that either at the end of the blackmail Jill will decide if it's worth to continue to hang out with MC or not, or in the middle of the party Sage will find out Quinn (either for the drugs or the restaurant) and will kick her out of HOTs and at that point will judge MC's behavior

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
that would be fine, but not with James interrupting the action.

the ending has to be quite universal, so it's not really possible that it's based on MC and Bella having sex or coming back from the date. secondly it has to be influenced by our choices (directly or indirectly)

And the story that filled (badly, very badly) this second season is either the blackmail or the rebuilding of the DIKs house

that's why i think that either at the end of the blackmail Jill will decide if it's worth to continue to hang out with MC or not, or in the middle of the party Sage will find out Quinn (either for the drugs or the restaurant) and will kick her out of HOTs and at that point will judge MC's behavior
Another potential ending to the season would be finding out who trashed the mansion (Vinny or a traitor from within) and preparing for a confrontation, but I do agree that Quinn would get wrecked when Sage finds out about the drugs and/or the restaurant. MC will have consequences from it no doubt, but I don't think it will be as severe, like basically Sage knows MC is fucking other girls and she's not really mad about it and they are not official yet. But her reaction to him using the restaurant might drive her over the edge.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Why ruin our year like that when we can just fuck Bella and have MC nut inside her and then have him go and fuck Jade as well. :devilish:

Or if James shows up, we can have Chad and Troy fuck him (if we helped Chad in Burke's office and were nice to Troy) and not interfere in our Bella business. :ROFLMAO:

Shit, we can steal his PC's (I assume he has the assets and stuff saved somewhere) and then we can change the story however we want. We can change the Being a DIK storyline, and with it, the future. Thank you, Marley300, from here on out.... You are Dr. PinkCake. :KEK:
Thank you, it’s such an honour!!!! :giggle:
As the new Dr. PinkCake, I promise to end every Waifu war and every impossible choice between the girls!
Because my story will be simple…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Hey guys, I have a question.

There is a trick to jump to savepages on Ren'py? (ex.: 1 to page 1000), perhaps? Or for now, the only method is navigating all thos pages? (page to page - 5 pages)
I deleted all my saves to initiate from a scratch, and I intend to separate all specific routes.

*NOT an english native speaker

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes