felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Eh... Girls who can have almost anyone they want tend to be fixated on the ones that are the hardest to get haha
an English proverb that I like very much is:
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me

it's time for Sage to stop being fooled:D

That's from Fuck Buddy route right? The one I posted is from different route, I didn't know there's pouting Sage there too

That's how Stacy character works, the more you ignore/decline her, the more she wants you
that Sage's role is constantly that of the neglected girl is not very credible:unsure::unsure:

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
There was no 3D Maya preview for Ep7...And there were only 13 previews for Ep7 which is the highest no of previews DPC has ever released.

We got 11 Previews and He can skip Bella preview for Ep8 as he did with Maya during Ep7.

PS: 4 Teases as well, out of which 2 can easily qualify for proper previews.
Oh, newbie.. :Kappa:Ep4 had 15 previews, and besides, all previews are published in chronological order.

Reactions: KaiserST and `Ray`

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
PhillyGames' games are typical Film Noir (Depraved Awakening 100%, CoBD 70% Film Noir/30% Cyber Punk - Blade Runner style). It's all about the mc and the story. The girls are just "Dames" who are either there to service the mc, or they are crucial to the plot.

That's the difference with BaDIK, there's virtually no real plot, just a bunch of characters slowly being fleshed out throughout the mc's college experience. Sure the girls also service the mc, and some are entwined in the "plot", but their existence seems more natural and it feels like they have lives outside the mc's bubble.

Both developers do a great job at what they do, but BaDIK takes the cake for me regarding connecting to the characters. (y)
PhillyGames is technically very good, arguably the best with DAZ and Renpy. In terms of story and gameplay, though, I also find DPC and other developers better. I definitely enjoy the characters more in BaDIK. I think one reason for this is that in Broken Dreamers, the MC has a history with most of the characters, whereas in BaDIK we meet most of the characters at the same time the MC does. The latter approach makes it easier for players to get to know people because we have conversations to learn about them, just like in real life. When there is already a long-established relationship, you need more exposition and other narrative tricks to learn about those characters, which is almost never as satisfying.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
PhillyGames is technically very good, arguably the best with DAZ and Renpy. In terms of story and gameplay, though, I also find DPC and other developers better. I definitely enjoy the characters more in BaDIK. I think one reason for this is that in Broken Dreamers, the MC has a history with most of the characters, whereas in BaDIK we meet most of the characters at the same time the MC does. The latter approach makes it easier for players to get to know people because we have conversations to learn about them, just like in real life. When there is already a long-established relationship, you need more exposition and other narrative tricks to learn about those characters, which is almost never as satisfying.
Agree 100% on the old relationship vs new relationship. I can't think of any game where an established relationship is a big plus. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And Today You Were Right ‘Ray’ Congrats ;)
View attachment 1412875
Is there a hero in this forum? We will all be eternally grateful :giggle:
did you thank SomboSteel in your prayers every night for bringing you to knowledge?

Don't complain now:confused:

:p:ROFLMAO:

PhillyGames' games are typical Film Noir (Depraved Awakening 100%, CoBD 70% Film Noir/30% Cyber Punk - Blade Runner style). It's all about the mc and the story. The girls are just "Dames" who are either there to service the mc, or they are crucial to the plot.

That's the difference with BaDIK, there's virtually no real plot, just a bunch of characters slowly being fleshed out throughout the mc's college experience. Sure the girls also service the mc, and some are entwined in the "plot", but their existence seems more natural and it feels like they have lives outside the mc's bubble.

Both developers do a great job at what they do, but BaDIK takes the cake for me regarding connecting to the characters. (y)
apart from the independent life (beyond their role with MC) of LIs I agree

• Red Heart
Reactions: SomboSteel

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Oh Right… (Thank you for your service SomboSteel !) Well, better than nothing I guess… :cautious:
But still 2 Maya & Josy previews and 0 Bella previews!?!?!?
DPC is really driving the Bella fans crazy. :eek:
Probably something important is gonna happen with her in episode 8, last episode had 12 previews so there is still time for a Bella´s preview.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
did you thank SomboSteel in your prayers every night for bringing you to knowledge?

Don't complain now:confused:

:p:ROFLMAO:
Yes, of course, I did ! Every day and every night ! SomboSteel is a real Dik Brother unlike you :p
I just saw ‘Maya & Josy previews’ I got way too excited that I forgot about the whole situation…
I’m not going to complain we’ve got so much here for free, the party had to end someday....
" C'est la vie" :(

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey now, sometimes you just get really damn thirsty. We've all been there.
if you're thirsty for two years or more, fortunately you usually die...
and if you're waiting in front of a busy fountain, it's only fair.

but then in what world does Sage ask for a second chance? BADIK is uneducational

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Probably something important is gonna happen with her in episode 8, last episode had 12 previews so there is still time for a Bella´s preview.
Let’s hope so, Bro! Ending the episode 8 previews with Bella would be the smartest way to go. :)
And there's definitely something important that going to happen with Bella… Date night!!!! :giggle:
it's not an official preview but that little tease on Steam is still better than nothing ;)
unknown.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes