znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Your time to put up with this one, brother.

Redheads, WHO WINS?

View attachment 1411046
Interesting. I am currently halfway through my first play-through of COBD. For me it isn't just the render quality, I like the way the character development plays out with DPC/BaDIK.
So far, in COBD I think they could have done more to make you care a bit more for Victoria. Still though, enjoying the story.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Your time to put up with this one, brother.

Redheads, WHO WINS?

View attachment 1411046
Sage, superior high kick.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah it's Sagey any day of the week. Fun, smart, no-nonsense and hot as hell. Tbh Sage wins over nearly any character in any game I've played so far (and I'm so so sorry Maya please forgive me, and sorry Lena from ORS and Chris from Depraved Awakening as well :cry:)
Betrayed by her own fans :confused:

ep7_mj34.jpg

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Someday you'll guess, bro:)
I am looking at the pattern DPC releases the new preview. I think He is just too focused on the development of other parts. :unsure: I reckon there are only 2 or 3 more previews left as Ep7 had 13 previews whereas Ep6 had 10 previews.

But still...Thanks :oops:

Reactions: Jxorgx

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I still think we are getting more previews because we still haven't seen Bella in any so far.
There was no 3D Maya preview for Ep7...And there were only 13 previews for Ep7 which is the highest no of previews DPC has ever released.

We got 11 Previews and He can skip Bella preview for Ep8 as he did with Maya during Ep7.

PS: 4 Teases as well, out of which 2 can easily qualify for proper previews.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jxorgx and KaiserST

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There was no 3D Maya preview for Ep7...And there were only 13 previews for Ep7 which is the highest no of previews DPC has ever released.

We got 11 Previews and He can skip Bella preview for Ep8 as he did with Maya during Ep7.

PS: 4 Teases as well, out of which 2 can easily qualify for proper previews.
either at this point Bella will be the protagonist of the season-ending twist and that's why DPC is "hiding" her (I don't think so), or, just like Maya in the seventh, she will have a considerably low minute count in the chapter

• Thinking Face
Reactions: `Ray`

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
either at this point Bella will be the protagonist of the season-ending twist and that's why DPC is "hiding" her (I don't think so), or, just like Maya in the seventh, she will have a considerably low minute count in the chapter
It would be nice if so. Bella and her personal virgin Jill are already fed up. We need more Josy and Sage!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
It could be both, She could have low minute count in Ep8 and the season ending twist could be related to her.

But when It comes to the season ending, I think that it would be the Halloween party. Something happens during that event like a...Fire starts... or someone catches MC fucking someone who he should not fuck (Jade?) or something terrible happens during the party. I mean what an exciting cliffhanger it would be.

Reactions: Jxorgx

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It would be nice if so. Bella and her personal virgin Jill are already fed up. We need more Josy and Sage!
Jill I think will have a lot of space instead ...

hoping that finally the blackmail of Tybalt will be closed, and I'm pretty sure that she will be the big moment at the end of the chapter (in case with a direct or indirect choice on Mc as it was for Josy and Maya at the end of the first season)

the only one who could steal that moment from her is Sage if Quinn's bombshell would explode

It could be both, She could have low minute count in Ep8 and the season ending twist could be related to her.

But when It comes to the season ending, I think that it would be the Halloween party. Something happens during that event like a...Fire starts... or someone catches MC fucking someone who he should not fuck (Jade?) or something terrible happens during the party. I mean what an exciting cliffhanger it would be.
I doubt that the season's twist will leave you hanging like that, it may be something important that changes the ongoing situation, but not something to wait for with breathlessness

the ending of the first season was quite closed, if you wanted it could almost have been the ending of the game itself

I expect either Jill deciding whether or not it's worth wasting time with MC or Sage kicking Quinn out of HOTs or even BR (which for Quinn is almost the same thing) and in the case crisis with Mc since he partly knew about Quinn's trafficking

Last edited:
Reactions: `Ray`

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
where have you been brother? I posted pouty Sage ages ago.
View attachment 1412736
That's from Fuck Buddy route right? The one I posted is from different route, I didn't know there's pouting Sage there too

I still don't like that scene.

Sage the beggar... first for two years with Chad now for a couple of months with MC....

Damn, girls, have some pride.:confused:
That's how Stacy character works, the more you ignore/decline her, the more she wants you

Reactions: kazaf

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Interesting. I am currently halfway through my first play-through of COBD. For me it isn't just the render quality, I like the way the character development plays out with DPC/BaDIK.
So far, in COBD I think they could have done more to make you care a bit more for Victoria. Still though, enjoying the story.
PhillyGames' games are typical Film Noir (Depraved Awakening 100%, CoBD 70% Film Noir/30% Cyber Punk - Blade Runner style). It's all about the mc and the story. The girls are just "Dames" who are either there to service the mc, or they are crucial to the plot.

That's the difference with BaDIK, there's virtually no real plot, just a bunch of characters slowly being fleshed out throughout the mc's college experience. Sure the girls also service the mc, and some are entwined in the "plot", but their existence seems more natural and it feels like they have lives outside the mc's bubble.

Both developers do a great job at what they do, but BaDIK takes the cake for me regarding connecting to the characters. (y)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes