I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Slightly off-topic (sorry), but please suggest some games with good massage scenes (incest and MILF preferred). Thanks.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There might be a hidden Lily Quinn option in EP5.

The tequila option is logically the anti Josy and Maya choice. Furthermore, the MC is seen getting the tequila by several preps because Derek has to distract the bartender and the preps then see the MC.

Talking to Lily should happen just before Quinn calls because the MC is then on the second floor where there are no Preps who could see the MC. Why all this. Lily distracts the three Preps next to the stairs.

On the first screenshot you can see the options that are for or against Quinn. The green option is for Quinn because Lily can get her fun.

The yellow option tells Lily some things that are interesting for the LI's.

Picture 01: Options

Picture 02: The MC does not want this. Lily also learns indirectly that the MC didn't want EP2's cum petition. Anti Quinn

Image 03: Lily mentions with surprise that he is not a DIK. Maybe the 3 preps will hear this. Could be helpful. Jill learns from the MC that he is a DIK.

Image 04: Lily learns that the MC has principles and sets priorities. I think in particular that girls talk to each other. From EP7 we know that Lily doesn't take the Frat rule that seriously. But the nice thing is that all the girls could find out that the MC is after a girl. Only the girls don't know which one. Hahaha. This makes the MC even more interesting for the girls.

Image 05: In EP1, Maya realizes that the MC is different, just like herself. Lily wonders logically, because she has little experience with such guys. However, she works as a stripper. The Pink Rose Girls will learn that the MC is a gentleman and not just a horny teenager.

Picture 06: Now times an interpretation, which if at all, only from EP6 and later could become and/or is important.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many HOT's girls assume that it was Sage's idea that the HOT's went to the preps party. Did Lily know that it was Quinn's plan? From EP4 we know that Sage wanted Lily at the HOT's and not Quinn. Lily also knows Rusty and Tommy pretty well and was convinced by one of them to come to B&R. See the parallels. It's not just Quinn who is being scrutinized for her VP qualities. Tommy is also under scrutiny.

Lily learns all about Quinn's machinations and dealings in EP6. In EP7, Lily wants to buy drugs from Quinns. Collecting evidence? Sage is not cool with drugs, we know that.

We have a preview of Quinn and the MC.
What if Quinn has to disappear in EP8? Good luck finding Quinn.

Lily drops Quinn? Somehow I have a feeling Lily won't have Quinn's back.

Hot's party in EP7 could decide if Lily stays or goes back to her club. I think it depends on whether the MC fucks with Lily in EP7 or not.

Now I will come to Tommy. At the end I will explain where all this has its beginning.

Rusty and Tommy are good friends. We all know that. But Rusty as president has to have an open ear for all DIK's. Through Nick, Rusty still has contact with Vinny uand Rusty was going to visit Vinny sometime in a week. We know this from the party after the cum petition where Nick and Rusty talk. At this party, all the DIK's get to hear that the MC didn't quite agree with the cum petition. This is where the Tommy and MC test of Rusty begins. Rusty logically tests the MC to see if he fits in with the frat. Tommy is tested to see if he can handle a difficult case with the MC as VP. A president of a Frat is there for all members. But Tommy is an ass. But something happens that messes up Rusty's test uand he couldn't foresee. Josy comes to B&R in EP3. This takes Tommy and the MC down with it. They both have mental baggage now. Rusty knows the problems Tommy has with Josy. From Derek Rusty learns the problems from the MC. Now I don't know if Derek told Rusty if it was Josy. But I could well imagine it. This doesn't make the situation any easier for Rusty's test.

And now comes Rusty's hammer plan. Rusty learns from Sage that the HOT's will be at the preps party.

Tommy's and MC's jocks test.
Who will escalate the situation? MC should back off on Caleb or Dawe will hit Jamie.

Prep's Party MC Test.
Will the MC get through this test with a clear conscience and relatively unseen? Is the MC smart enough?

Destruction of the DIK Mansion Tommy Test.
Rusty and Vinny have most likely met. In the process, Vinny may have mentioned what he thinks of Tommy and his leadership skills as VP. Hence, the Tommy Test. Rusty, Sage and Vinny create a hammer plan to test the VP. Rusty has Vinny destroy the Mansion. Over all the Alpha's sign can be seen. How will Tommy react. Instead of taking responsibility now, Tommy just gets angry at the Alpha's and resigns. Rusty first gets Derek and the MC out of the way. Their test is over for the day. But the MC goes to Bella, Jill and Cathy. As we know, the MC calms Cathy down and that is good for the DIK's later. The MC takes over the responsibility a day later that was supposed to be Tommy's. The MC shows all the DIK's a new way and Rusty begins to realize that the MC is the more worthy successor to Him. Derek and the MC get their jackets.

But Rusty now also needs to know if the MC has the strength for this office. Rusty talks to Tommy and tells him everything. That's probably why Tommy has the flashback of Vinny. The MC defeats Tommy and proves two things. He has the physical and mental strength. He reaches out to Tommy, even though he was a shitty maggot father and also attacked him. Now some will think that Tommy should be mad at the MC. But he is not. Tommy and Rusty are the same age and will leave the DIK's together sooner or later. But I think that Tommy gives up his office voluntarily. In EP7 he started a memorial wall with the DIK jacket and the devil mask. The MC thinks so himself. Back to the timeline. Without knowing it beforehand, Rusty later learns from Cathy what the MC has done for HIM and the DIK's. Now Rusty is sure that the MC is pro DIK.

I should be getting to the end.
The HOT's party in EP7 is also a test. The girls finally want to know which girl the MC is after or is just another male slut after all.

The MC should bring Sage pure whisky. With it he makes Sage happy. Also, it is confirmed by Elena that the MC really wanted to help with Chad by asking. Here you have the reason why Chad is at the party. But you should only ask Elena.
Telling Heather about Tommy cheating would not be good. The MC should also keep things to himself. Besides, Leon will take care of that, he also wants the bacon from Tommy.
Whoever wants the group should make Josy happy.
John strengthens the MC the back, because he is with Jacob on the HOT's party.
By removing the jocks, Dawe is discredited. But in itself, the MC shows that he can also gently and funny way to deal with the Alpha's, so it does not always have to escalate.

EP7 DIK Breakfast.
The MC rejects the sole praise for himself and makes clear that all DIK's have earned the praise. He sits at the head of the table. To his left sits Nick. The DIK side. Now you know who becomes the VP of the MC when the MC has affinity DIK. The logical conclusion is that with a CHICK affinity Derek becomes the VP. The right hand of the boss. Chick side.

I wrote above that there is a trigger for all of this. It does. The flashback of Tommy and Quinn, when they agreed that they only want to have parties at the DIKs. Who was in the room? Heather, Tommy, Quinn, John and Elena were fucking on Tommy's bed. John? Elena? John must have wanted Derek to be the next president of the DIK's and Elena must not want Quinn to be the president of the HOT's. Through Elena and John, Rusty and Sage find out everything. Didn't those two have a threesome with Arieth at one point. Arieth certainly did a good job of distracting the Alpha's in EP5. Who else cooked dog food with Beef in EP7? Who still had Beef open with Quinn? Elena takes touching care of Sage when Chad broke up with Sage. John backs up the MC and Jacob. Jamie goes to a bar with Leon. Jacob is happy that he got the Chick Cara. In the end all the DIK's and many if not all the HOT's get behind the MC. The Alpha's have found their scapegoat in Dawe. The rest of them will have no problem with the MC.

Starting in EP8, we will work to have Maya take over the presidency from Sage. Rusty and Tommy are moving out. The reason why Rusty and Tommy have been on their own lately could be so they can set up a bachelor apartment off campus. :unsure:

8387 characters. If that's not a record?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

openup212

Jul 23, 2020
There might be a hidden Lily Quinn option in EP5.

The tequila option is logically the anti Josy and Maya choice. Furthermore, the MC is seen getting the tequila by several preps because Derek has to distract the bartender and the preps then see the MC.

Talking to Lily should happen just before Quinn calls because the MC is then on the second floor where there are no Preps who could see the MC. Why all this. Lily distracts the three Preps next to the stairs.

On the first screenshot you can see the options that are for or against Quinn. The green option is for Quinn because Lily can get her fun.

The yellow option tells Lily some things that are interesting for the LI's.

Picture 01: Options

Picture 02: The MC does not want this. Lily also learns indirectly that the MC didn't want EP2's cum petition. Anti Quinn

Image 03: Lily mentions with surprise that he is not a DIK. Maybe the 3 preps will hear this. Could be helpful. Jill learns from the MC that he is a DIK.

Image 04: Lily learns that the MC has principles and sets priorities. I think in particular that girls talk to each other. From EP7 we know that Lily doesn't take the Frat rule that seriously. But the nice thing is that all the girls could find out that the MC is after a girl. Only the girls don't know which one. Hahaha. This makes the MC even more interesting for the girls.

Image 05: In EP1, Maya realizes that the MC is different, just like herself. Lily wonders logically, because she has little experience with such guys. However, she works as a stripper. The Pink Rose Girls will learn that the MC is a gentleman and not just a horny teenager.

Picture 06: Now times an interpretation, which if at all, only from EP6 and later could become and/or is important.

Many HOT's girls assume that it was Sage's idea that the HOT's went to the preps party. Did Lily know that it was Quinn's plan? From EP4 we know that Sage wanted Lily at the HOT's and not Quinn. Lily also knows Rusty and Tommy pretty well and was convinced by one of them to come to B&R. See the parallels. It's not just Quinn who is being scrutinized for her VP qualities. Tommy is also under scrutiny.

Lily learns all about Quinn's machinations and dealings in EP6. In EP7, Lily wants to buy drugs from Quinns. Collecting evidence? Sage is not cool with drugs, we know that.

We have a preview of Quinn and the MC.
What if Quinn has to disappear in EP8? Good luck finding Quinn.

Lily drops Quinn? Somehow I have a feeling Lily won't have Quinn's back.

Hot's party in EP7 could decide if Lily stays or goes back to her club. I think it depends on whether the MC fucks with Lily in EP7 or not.

Now I will come to Tommy. At the end I will explain where all this has its beginning.

Rusty and Tommy are good friends. We all know that. But Rusty as president has to have an open ear for all DIK's. Through Nick, Rusty still has contact with Vinny uand Rusty was going to visit Vinny sometime in a week. We know this from the party after the cum petition where Nick and Rusty talk. At this party, all the DIK's get to hear that the MC didn't quite agree with the cum petition. This is where the Tommy and MC test of Rusty begins. Rusty logically tests the MC to see if he fits in with the frat. Tommy is tested to see if he can handle a difficult case with the MC as VP. A president of a Frat is there for all members. But Tommy is an ass. But something happens that messes up Rusty's test uand he couldn't foresee. Josy comes to B&R in EP3. This takes Tommy and the MC down with it. They both have mental baggage now. Rusty knows the problems Tommy has with Josy. From Derek Rusty learns the problems from the MC. Now I don't know if Derek told Rusty if it was Josy. But I could well imagine it. This doesn't make the situation any easier for Rusty's test.

And now comes Rusty's hammer plan. Rusty learns from Sage that the HOT's will be at the preps party.

Tommy's and MC's jocks test.
Who will escalate the situation? MC should back off on Caleb or Dawe will hit Jamie.

Prep's Party MC Test.
Will the MC get through this test with a clear conscience and relatively unseen? Is the MC smart enough?

Destruction of the DIK Mansion Tommy Test.
Rusty and Vinny have most likely met. In the process, Vinny may have mentioned what he thinks of Tommy and his leadership skills as VP. Hence, the Tommy Test. Rusty, Sage and Vinny create a hammer plan to test the VP. Rusty has Vinny destroy the Mansion. Over all the Alpha's sign can be seen. How will Tommy react. Instead of taking responsibility now, Tommy just gets angry at the Alpha's and resigns. Rusty first gets Derek and the MC out of the way. Their test is over for the day. But the MC goes to Bella, Jill and Cathy. As we know, the MC calms Cathy down and that is good for the DIK's later. The MC takes over the responsibility a day later that was supposed to be Tommy's. The MC shows all the DIK's a new way and Rusty begins to realize that the MC is the more worthy successor to Him. Derek and the MC get their jackets.

But Rusty now also needs to know if the MC has the strength for this office. Rusty talks to Tommy and tells him everything. That's probably why Tommy has the flashback of Vinny. The MC defeats Tommy and proves two things. He has the physical and mental strength. He reaches out to Tommy, even though he was a shitty maggot father and also attacked him. Now some will think that Tommy should be mad at the MC. But he is not. Tommy and Rusty are the same age and will leave the DIK's together sooner or later. But I think that Tommy gives up his office voluntarily. In EP7 he started a memorial wall with the DIK jacket and the devil mask. The MC thinks so himself. Back to the timeline. Without knowing it beforehand, Rusty later learns from Cathy what the MC has done for HIM and the DIK's. Now Rusty is sure that the MC is pro DIK.

I should be getting to the end.
The HOT's party in EP7 is also a test. The girls finally want to know which girl the MC is after or is just another male slut after all.

The MC should bring Sage pure whisky. With it he makes Sage happy. Also, it is confirmed by Elena that the MC really wanted to help with Chad by asking. Here you have the reason why Chad is at the party. But you should only ask Elena.
Telling Heather about Tommy cheating would not be good. The MC should also keep things to himself. Besides, Leon will take care of that, he also wants the bacon from Tommy.
Whoever wants the group should make Josy happy.
John strengthens the MC the back, because he is with Jacob on the HOT's party.
By removing the jocks, Dawe is discredited. But in itself, the MC shows that he can also gently and funny way to deal with the Alpha's, so it does not always have to escalate.

EP7 DIK Breakfast.
The MC rejects the sole praise for himself and makes clear that all DIK's have earned the praise. He sits at the head of the table. To his left sits Nick. The DIK side. Now you know who becomes the VP of the MC when the MC has affinity DIK. The logical conclusion is that with a CHICK affinity Derek becomes the VP. The right hand of the boss. Chick side.

I wrote above that there is a trigger for all of this. It does. The flashback of Tommy and Quinn, when they agreed that they only want to have parties at the DIKs. Who was in the room? Heather, Tommy, Quinn, John and Elena were fucking on Tommy's bed. John? Elena? John must have wanted Derek to be the next president of the DIK's and Elena must not want Quinn to be the president of the HOT's. Through Elena and John, Rusty and Sage find out everything. Didn't those two have a threesome with Arieth at one point. Arieth certainly did a good job of distracting the Alpha's in EP5. Who else cooked dog food with Beef in EP7? Who still had Beef open with Quinn? Elena takes touching care of Sage when Chad broke up with Sage. John backs up the MC and Jacob. Jamie goes to a bar with Leon. Jacob is happy that he got the Chick Cara. In the end all the DIK's and many if not all the HOT's get behind the MC. The Alpha's have found their scapegoat in Dawe. The rest of them will have no problem with the MC.

Starting in EP8, we will work to have Maya take over the presidency from Sage. Rusty and Tommy are moving out. The reason why Rusty and Tommy have been on their own lately could be so they can set up a bachelor apartment off campus. :unsure:

tl;dr. You should work on that.

Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Or maybe it's my MC having sex with Josy and Maya.. Jill walks into the MC's room and sees them and her heart breaks because she still hoped that my MC will fall in love with her while she sees her friend Josy licking Maya's pussy and the MC fucking Josy from behind :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

And then my MC sees Jill and be like
View attachment 1409140
Jill being rich. I figure her handgun is the best; custom-made and tuned. :LOL:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Sadly, it's not :(....15011 Characters ↓↓↓↓ :giggle:
I am bored. Therefore, there is from me, for you, an Unterhaltsamme story. This is very long and I hope so that you on time for the release of EP8 finished with reading. :D:whistle:

I don't know if anyone else of you feels the same as me. The MC is logically the center of the story of BaD. But somehow the path from the MC feels like everything is being fed or facilitated to him. The MC is the "Limited Edition." I came up with the following through a conversation Isabella had with the MC.

MC "To learn about women's issues and more."
Isabella "Hm...ironic."
MC "How so?"
Isabella "Because you are one of women's issues."
MC "Haha! Thanks!"

Let's take a look at the EP8 preview of Maya. Some, maybe all, assume that Maya comes from Burke's office. But I think or can imagine that nothing sexual happened. Maybe Maya only learned from Burke who the MC really is. By the way, I can also very well imagine that the Chicken MC will get much more to fuck in the future. What if Josy and Maya thank Sage for her help in a special way. With a nice movie night at the MC. His premises are large, as is his TV, which is not broken. The MC orders some pizza, Josy comes over with Maya and Sage. The rest will fall into place. That would be a walk of shame. Josy, Maya and Sage.:love::love::love:

Hopefully EP8 comes soon so I can turn off my head cinema.:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Jxorgx and dalli_x

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
when are we gonna get voice acting?
I see the request for voice acting now and again and while I get it, I think it's largely impractical, even if DPC did try to implement it for episode 1. Really talented voice actors willing and able to do lewd material convincingly are not cheap. If you hire modestly talented actors, then suddenly players will start criticizing one or more performances. Recording all the lines takes time. When there are changes to the scripts made as a result of proofreading, story changes, or even bug fixes, those lines will need to be redone. So game development becomes a lot more expensive and time consuming. On top of that, once you introduce voice acting, then suddenly the MC's name has to be fixed and we will no longer be able to select pet names that our favorite LIs can call us during the sex scenes. Maybe some of you guys don't care about that stuff, but for me the customization of names and pet names really helps with the immersion.

In short, the addition of voice acting is not worth the extra expense, time, and headaches, at least not for me, and DPC evidently feels the same, given that he abandoned voice acting after the first episode.

Someday, there may be AI voices that can be programmed and controlled just like every other element. Developers can select the voice, the language, the accent, the tone and emotion, etc. If that happens we'll get voice acting in most titles, probably. But for now, given that BaDIK is such a high-quality game, anything less than perfection with voice acting would simply diminish the experience.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I hope DPC lets us fuck Isabella first and then they two fix their problem while Isabella's cunt drips with the MC's semen and he leaves her house to fuck Jade :devilish:
My goodness AchedCroissant, I've never seen this side of you.

I like it :sneaky:

Base on today's news it seems to me anyway DPC is happy with how to update is coming. I don't know how soon before a update DPC gives a release date I only started playing after 7 came out but a good guess seems with in a week or two we should know a date or goal he's hoping for. Of course what all depends on how things go and there people a lot better at numbers then me but this I do know 100% its getting closer.
Good, I like happy DPC a lot more than moody DPC. I was worried he was losing some motivation after the past few lackluster ep. 8 updates (short and clinical). Apparently he was just deep in production thought and working hard (the best way to work on an AVN imo ;) ). I think he is just going into overdrive trying to get this out by Halloween.

She is the biggest perv on the campus. Do you honestly believe this yoga accident was not on purpose?! :ROFLMAO:.
" I don't like wearing bra during yoga" - Yeah sure, she knew very well this will happen she just acted innocent. :devilish:.
Yes, thank you! I've been trying to point that out for some time now. Jill knows quite well that the jubbs are on full display, she just did it as a test for MC. One to see if he is looking (of course he is), and two to see if MC would warn her.
She is constantly doing things like that in her scenes, especially in more recent episodes. Bewbs out during yoga, underwear flashing during picnics, piano time, room visits, and of course stripping at the lake. She has a nudist/exhibitionist kink in the early stages. I'll bet she starts dressing more slutty in ep. 8 too...for maximum blue ball effectiveness.

I hope, when Jill is finally ready to get down to business, MC has the chance to blue ovary her. She completely naked and wet and MC is like, oh sorry my head is rushing this is moving too fast, also I just remembered I promised Josy we would "work out" together. I'll be back later. See ya!
:devilish: Ha, how the fuck do you like it?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see the request for voice acting now and again and while I get it, I think it's largely impractical, even if DPC did try to implement it for episode 1. Really talented voice actors willing and able to do lewd material convincingly are not cheap. If you hire modestly talented actors, then suddenly players will start criticizing one or more performances. Recording all the lines takes time. When there are changes to the scripts made as a result of proofreading, story changes, or even bug fixes, those lines will need to be redone. So game development becomes a lot more expensive and time consuming. On top of that, once you introduce voice acting, then suddenly the MC's name has to be fixed and we will no longer be able to select pet names that our favorite LIs can call us during the sex scenes. Maybe some of you guys don't care about that stuff, but for me the customization of names and pet names really helps with the immersion.

In short, the addition of voice acting is not worth the extra expense, time, and headaches, at least not for me, and DPC evidently feels the same, given that he abandoned voice acting after the first episode.

Someday, there may be AI voices that can be programmed and controlled just like every other element. Developers can select the voice, the language, the accent, the tone and emotion, etc. If that happens we'll get voice acting in most titles, probably. But for now, given that BaDIK is such a high-quality game, anything less than perfection with voice acting would simply diminish the experience.
If you ever played Dragon Quest VIII (I'm sure there are others that do it well but that's the only one that comes to mind) you'd know that it is possible to name a character and have voice acting if the scripting is done carefully.

I can't argue with anything else you said though

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Voice synthesis software do actually exist. One such software is Vocaloid. You can even set the tone. For example, it was used for the vocals in song.

There are of course issues with using this in the game. It cannot be integrated with the game, meaning the voices have to be pre-rendered. That of course result in the MC’s name having to be fixed, as you said.
Ignoring technical difficulties, there are also IP issues that DPC need to sort out with the developer if he wanted to integrate it into the game. It’s developed by a large corporation (Yamaha) so doing negotiations as an indie developer would be very difficult.

One advantage to having no voices is that the player can play the game at their own pace. Instead of going through the lines at a fixed pace, they can set their own. Another would be that the player is free to imagine what the character’s voices are like.

In conclusion, the hassle is not worth it.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Simple. Quinn can call him Pervert and everyone else can call him Assman.
The Legends of Wrestling games had the option, when creating a wrestler, to use pre-set first names, last names and nicknames so you could create a version of, for example, 'The Nature Boy' Rick Flair (not Ric but it's the same when spoken). The options were limited (and only spoken by the ring announcer) due to them being Gen 6 games but if it was doable in the early 2000s then it should be doable now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The MC feels James's breath on his neck getting closer and closer. :poop:
View attachment 1409144
I hope DPC lets us fuck Isabella first and then they two fix their problem while Isabella's cunt drips with the MC's semen and he leaves her house to fuck Jade :devilish:

Just look at her ... she's waiting :love:
View attachment 1409154
Amen, brother! But that will probably never happen because DPC gotta DPC.:Kappa:

• Sad
Reactions: AchedCroissant
Sep 9, 2021
My goodness AchedCroissant, I've never seen this side of you.

I like it :sneaky:

Good, I like happy DPC a lot more than moody DPC. I was worried he was losing some motivation after the past few lackluster ep. 8 updates (short and clinical). Apparently he was just deep in production thought and working hard (the best way to work on an AVN imo ;) ). I think he is just going into overdrive trying to get this out by Halloween.

Yes, thank you! I've been trying to point that out for some time now. Jill knows quite well that the jubbs are on full display, she just did it as a test for MC. One to see if he is looking (of course he is), and two to see if MC would warn her.
She is constantly doing things like that in her scenes, especially in more recent episodes. Bewbs out during yoga, underwear flashing during picnics, piano time, room visits, and of course stripping at the lake. She has a nudist/exhibitionist kink in the early stages. I'll bet she starts dressing more slutty in ep. 8 too...for maximum blue ball effectiveness.

I hope, when Jill is finally ready to get down to business, MC has the chance to blue ovary her. She completely naked and wet and MC is like, oh sorry my head is rushing this is moving too fast, also I just remembered I promised Josy we would "work out" together. I'll be back later. See ya!
:devilish: Ha, how the fuck do you like it?
Fully agreed josy is thousand time much better then jill,maya and bella combined.
I was playing the game so i tell derek that i have felling for josy but i leave her and damn what an awesome character.

She know how to care, respect and love.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I find the chick walkthrough on Jill's path pretty boring. Be nice to her and don't take any chances. Obviously, only a wild passage will be able to reveal the full depth of Jill. For example, she could use her money and power to eliminate competitors.
But this will not happen. Jill's path is as romantic, sugary and safe as possible. I don't like Jill. This is just a rich and exemplary girl from a good family. And the funny thing is that she's not cute. She cares excessively about the main character and this only annoys me more.
There are clubs of haters of girls on the forum. Sign me up for Jill's haters club. Even the Magnar's girlfriend is more cute than Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes