ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Another scene where Jill does a rack and her boobs come out? Or will Jill let the MC touch her panties and then run off crying to Bella?
View attachment 1409217
She is the biggest perv on the campus. Do you honestly believe this yoga accident was not on purpose?! :ROFLMAO:.
" I don't like wearing bra during yoga" - Yeah sure, she knew very well this will happen she just acted innocent. :devilish:.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
while it is likely that Vinnie and Quinn knew each other, coming from the same laughing background (but of course no sex, Mc's dick is a seal that applies in the past and future)
I have a feeling Vinnie and Quinn are siblings. Both have green eyes. Both are being described as polarizing. Both are peddling drugs, both get their supply from Buddy, etc.
And not many things indicating that they were involved together in some capacity other than being acquainted.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
20 his best 20 animation per week. (y)

and last week there was 33 animation waiting to get rendered. I would assume those 33, were nearly finished by this week. Anyway, I hope we will be smarter by this week status update:)(y)
Yeah, i'm really talking about averages this episode. In a good week he may clear 20, he did 18 between the last update and this for example. (247-265). His average for this update though is 12.62. Even if we presume he did 0 work for a couple of weeks after the previous chapter his average would still only be 13.95.

Last week he had 33 waiting to render and estimated another 40-60 to pose. This was 73-93. 15 a week times 5.5 weeks is 82.5.

This week he said he posed 57. and has 72 in the queue, 33+57=90. 90-72=18.

He is predicting another 10-20 to pose. So let's say 15. That means 87 left to render. So Let's say he hits 20 that's over 4 weeks. Let's say he continues the 12.62 average, that's 6.89 weeks. Let say he averages 15 that's 5.8 weeks remaining.

That means on the 20 average renders complete the week of the 22/10/21 update. On the 12.62 average the week of 5/11/21. And on the 15 average 29/10/21. Plus 2-3 weeks of beta testing and 'other' work that get's a release window sometime between the 5th and 19th of November. Which is what I said last time. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and he only does two weeks beta testing and it can release for Halloween, but I think that is unlikely at this point.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
She is the biggest perv on the campus. Do you honestly believe this yoga accident was not on purpose?! :ROFLMAO:.
" I don't like wearing bra during yoga" - Yeah sure, she knew very well this will happen she just acted innocent. :devilish:.
Nah, She doesn't know how physics works... Maybe Evil Jill Royce but this Jill RoyceZzzzzz nah

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I really appreciate the effort you all put into analyzing the status reports. But they missed the most important thing this time. :unsure:

"I ended up enjoying what I was doing a bit too much." (y)

DPC doesn't burn anything out. Definitely some positive craziness.:sneaky:

Reactions: chociar666

DarthDamo

Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, i'm really talking about averages this episode. In a good week he may clear 20, he did 18 between the last update and this for example. (247-265). His average for this update though is 12.62. Even if we presume he did 0 work for a couple of weeks after the previous chapter his average would still only be 13.95.

Last week he had 33 waiting to render and estimated another 40-60 to pose. This was 73-93. 15 a week times 5.5 weeks is 82.5.

This week he said he posed 57. and has 72 in the queue, 33+57=90. 90-72=18.

He is predicting another 10-20 to pose. So let's say 15. That means 87 left to render. So Let's say he hits 20 that's over 4 weeks. Let's say he continues the 12.62 average, that's 6.89 weeks. Let say he averages 15 that's 5.8 weeks remaining.

That means on the 20 average renders complete the week of the 22/10/21 update. On the 12.62 average the week of 5/11/21. And on the 15 average 29/10/21. Plus 2-3 weeks of beta testing and 'other' work that get's a release window sometime between the 5th and 19th of November. Which is what I said last time. Hopefully it all goes smoothly and he only does two weeks beta testing and it can release for Halloween, but I think that is unlikely at this point.
Would be a shame if he can't get it out in time since in 7 it sounded like it was going to be a halloween based episode.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
while it is likely that Vinnie and Quinn knew each other, coming from the same laughing background (but of course no sex, Mc's dick is a seal that applies in the past and future)
The moment that stands out to me is the scene where MC brings Quinn back to the mansion in ep 6, when she notices that he's got Vinny's old room. Definite history there, but it's not clear exactly what it is yet.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

This week I worked on the final lewd scenes for the episode, and I made huge progress.

I posed ~200 static renders for these scenes, it's a decent number considering that the animations have been the primary focus this week. I managed to pose 57 animations, and I have one partial lewd scene left to animate.

Last week's estimation for the animation count was a bit too low; I ended up enjoying what I was doing a bit too much. I have 10-20 animations left to pose, and I expect to finish that next week.

265 animations are complete, and 72 are in the queue waiting to render; this brings the current total to 337 animations.

I'm looking forward to working on the rest of the checklist, and I expect to make further progress on it next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
People have already hit the highlights, but no way I'm turning down solid numbers just because I needed to work today!

DPC posed about 200 statics and 57 animations. We know he rendered 18 animations this week, with another 72 in the queue; based on the speed with which statics can render and the fact he made no mention of a queue for them, I'm going to assume he also rendered all 200-ish of them (it's only slightly outside of his known capabilities for a week with this many animations).

That would give us a currently completed total of ~3357 statics and 265 animations, with something like 143-883 statics and 82-92 animations left to render (of which all the statics and 10-20 animations must also be posed). This information is a little more fragmented and speculative than I'd prefer, but here's the graphical version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As you can see, animations have cemented their place as the bottleneck this time around, and we actually lost some ground due to the increase in the estimated total. Moreover, we have pretty hard numbers on the animation queue for the first time in ages, with 72 out of an estimated 82-92 animations already posed. The good news is that the queue needs minimal supervision from DPC, so he can almost certainly pose the remaining animations and then turn his attention elsewhere. The bad news is that the rate at which animations clear the queue is entirely depending on the length/complexity of the animations, so the time it will take to finish these is all but invariant, and we can make some decent estimates based on DPC's average render rates in the past.

We know DPC rendered 18 animations this week without emptying the queue, so that's our best and most recent metric for rendering speed. It's also his highest recorded speed in that time, only narrowly missing his highest known average of 18.6 back in Episode 7. His overall average for Episode 8 has only been 12.6/week. Personally, I'd say 18/week is probably the best bet, and that's what's shown on my graphs; it suggests DPC would be ready to begin beta testing around 2021-10-22.

If we want to be pessimistic, we can assume DPC will only manage 13/week for the remaining 92 animations, putting the start of beta testing around 2021-11-05. If we want to be optimistic, assume DPC manages to hit 21/week and only needs 82 animations, which would start testing around 2021-10-15. Add 2-3 weeks for beta and we get a release range from 2021-10-29 to 2021-11-26.

IMHO DPC's current progress is closer to the best case than the worst case, so I'd say 2021-11-05 is the baseline target, but again there is a lot of margin for error here. So I don't think we're going to hit Halloween and this will blow past Episode 6 for longest development time, but the finish line is slowly coming into view.

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Man even tho I set my downloads to a drive with 80gb of free space mega is being dimicky and saying I don't have enough space to download the file.

Other download options suck and there's no way jose that I can free up enough space (13gbs) in my default drive

Edit: I now see the split files, lit

Last edited:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
It's likely being cached to your system drive in TMP/TEMP before being moved to where you actually want to download it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes