shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't think it necessarily has to cause issues with him. Or at least not involve going behind his back. They have an open relationship - they can fuck whoever they want, as long as the other one agrees to it. Since Tommy is +3 (or more) now, it's not like he can really refuse Heather if she says she is going to fuck the MC.
#CuckTommy

Precisely what about Tommy's portrayal thus far leads you to believe he'd behave in any way rationally upon the discovery that his girlfriend wanted to fuck/had fucked the MC?
Given how threatened Tommy is by the MC's borderline takeover of the DIKs, I'm sure having the MC stretch Heather out a bit more would just be the icing on his shit cake... :poop:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Tommy wants it to happen, but then again doesn't want it to happen. There have been a couple of times where Tommy seems to encourage MC with Heather. I think Tommy knows he needs to square up the count with Heather, but once MC actually does it, Tommy will get jealous. That may be Heather's true aim with this whole situation. Tommy is losing interest in Heather until another alpha wolf comes sniffing around his territory. If Heather goes on and on about how great MC is, then Tommy will really get :mad: and try to win back her affections.

He had some PTSD flashbacks to when the frat was founded. It remains to be seen if he is over that or not.
In one flashback scene we see Tommy and Vinny with Heather and Quinn. My question is, who was with whom in those days? Did Tommy steal Heather from Vinny, vice versa? Was it a free for all?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
In one flashback scene we see Tommy and Vinny with Heather and Quinn. My question is, who was with whom in those days? Did Tommy steal Heather from Vinny, vice versa? Was it a free for all?
Hrmm. it has been a while since my last playthrough, so I'm kind of hazy on that scene. That's an interesting thought though, if they were both vying for her back then. That would certainly add to the PTSD stakes if the MC starts angling to get into Heather's pants.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Huh? It's friday already? I swear time flies way faster during pandemic & WFH era. That being said, I guess we won't get any new preview this week... Oh well.
I was checking his Discord status during the week, and based on the little emojis, He was working on art and animation all week, so I'm cautiously optimistic and say : He was able to achieve his goal, what he say last week, meaning, he created the final Animation queue. :unsure:

My plan at the moment is to finish the manual work on all animations, building up the final animation queue, and then proceed to work on everything else.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I don't remember seeing that, do you have a screenshot?
No sorry. I know it's in one of the later episodes when Tommy starts having flashbacks. I believe Heather and Quinn were sitting on the couch together while Vinny and Tommy were standing near each other?

screenshot0002.png

On a different note, 2 1/2 weeks is too long to be gone from this forum and expect to catch up on the 1500+ posts in that time. Have I missed anything entertaining besides a certain ninja's idiocy?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I was checking his Discord status during the week, and based on the little emojis, He was working on art and animation all week, so I'm cautiously optimistic and say : He was able to achieve his goal, what he say last week, meaning, he created the final Animation queue. :unsure:
The main problem is that with roughly 80 animations to render thats still 5+ weeks given his best average is around 15 per week. Even now that takes us to mid October then 2-3 weeks of testing takes us to early November.

Maybe, maybe, maybe, if everything goes smoothly and he would rather hit the date than do his usual testing we could get it in time for Halloween. Which is October 29th. That would mean Renders finished by the 15th and two weeks of testing. Testing on previous episodes has ranged from 2 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: ename144 and `Ray`

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The main problem is that with roughly 80 animations to render thats still 5+ weeks given his best average is around 15 per week. Even now that takes us to mid October then 2-3 weeks of testing takes us to early November.
20 his best 20 animation per week. (y)
My current estimation is that I have 40-60 animations left to pose for the remaining lewd scenes.
and last week there was 33 animation waiting to get rendered. I would assume those 33, were nearly finished by this week. Anyway, I hope we will be smarter by this week status update:)(y)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I worked on the final lewd scenes for the episode, and I made huge progress.

I posed ~200 static renders for these scenes, it's a decent number considering that the animations have been the primary focus this week. I managed to pose 57 animations, and I have one partial lewd scene left to animate.

Last week's estimation for the animation count was a bit too low; I ended up enjoying what I was doing a bit too much. I have 10-20 animations left to pose, and I expect to finish that next week.

265 animations are complete, and 72 are in the queue waiting to render; this brings the current total to 337 animations.

I'm looking forward to working on the rest of the checklist, and I expect to make further progress on it next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

This week I worked on the final lewd scenes for the episode, and I made huge progress.

I posed ~200 static renders for these scenes, it's a decent number considering that the animations have been the primary focus this week. I managed to pose 57 animations, and I have one partial lewd scene left to animate.

Last week's estimation for the animation count was a bit too low; I ended up enjoying what I was doing a bit too much. I have 10-20 animations left to pose, and I expect to finish that next week.

265 animations are complete, and 72 are in the queue waiting to render; this brings the current total to 337 animations.

I'm looking forward to working on the rest of the checklist, and I expect to make further progress on it next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Again a status update with juicy numbers. Early November seems to be a more realistic scenario with all this info.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, our Nerds will slice this to pieces, and will give us the details :ROFLMAO:.
But we can add 200 static renders to the mix, of course I assume they are not finished, I mean not rendered.
But we will have 3357 Static Render as of it now.
and the animation were 247 finished, we have 265 complete this week. so 18 animation were completed from last week. as for the Bad News. well, Good but also a Bad news. There is more animation remained then we assumed :ROFLMAO:. the " late october " , start to slip away again. :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes