Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
I expect some "complication" at the reopening party...:ROFLMAO:
Damn, I can kinda see that a majority of the girls come to the party and DCP might make it un-juggle-able (idk how to spell that?) and see a flashback of HTBAR hospital scene haha good laughs there :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Punk01

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
It still bugs me that Assman gets to sit on the edge of the table instead of Russell Burgmeister
I expect some "complication" at the reopening party...:ROFLMAO:
Russel is the janitor of the castle. Axl (MC) is the lord of the castle. As in Lord of the Rings. Russel watches over the throne of the MC. :unsure:

Derek is a hobbit. You can see that.:ROFLMAO:

But let's make a fun of it. We see a dichotomy of DIKs at this table. Nick, Jacob, Jamie, and Leon need to work out more. They all have bacon on their plates. Leon even wants Tommy's bacon. What a glutton. That's why the MC goes to the gym. There he also has to chase away the jocks or make up with them. This should not be a problem for the MC. He picks the strongest jock (Caleb) and knocks him out. After that, everyone is scared and does what the MC wants. Okay, that was the funny version.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously!:unsure:

The fact is that the DIKs have changed. They have all grown up. I could easily see the DIKs becoming event organizers, and we as players could pick and choose what events the DIKs can plan. We have Jacob, the painter. Jamie is a florist and a poet. Tommy also has a guitar. John is good at cooking. Rusty is talented at getting commissions. Derek is generally an entertainer. Nick could be a good businessman. Leon has his grandfather's van. :ROFLMAO: The MC has proven he can plan well. Everyone should have noticed that. :unsure:

The DIK's will make their money by planning events and functions. Everyone on campus will be taken care of. :unsure:

They will be hosting Jill's concert. With appealing decorations. Jacob and Jamie. John will pack various treats for guests' physical comfort. Derek will entertain guests away from the concert. Rusty will mingle with the solvent guests and take new orders for the DIK's. Tommy will do the bouncer. The rest, with the exception of the MC, will be waiters. The MC will be supporting Jill on stage with his guitar, of course. :D

For the nerds, there will be a big DnG and a chess tournament. :D

For the Jocks, there will be various sporting events. :D

The Hot's Girls will be demonstrating cheerleading and fashion. :D

The DIK's have the best facilities to host something like this. The other fraternities and the HOT's can also benefit and so the Preps will be knocked off their throne. Because they all have one thing in common. They don't like the Preps.(y)

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Well, I'm bang average with ASD and find this game to be a piece of piss to play so maybe games aren't for you. Might I suggest sticking to something simpler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fixed that for you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I like Heather. She's acting like an anime tsundere. She can't stand the MC, but she masturbates when two girls suck him off. And she's also the most enigmatic girl among the sorority. I don't know what she wants.
View attachment 1408748
Heather drives me crazy. She's that hot girl that hates you for no reason that you can fathom, regardless of what you do. She seems to have a somewhat open relationship with Tommy, gets high regularly, and enjoys wild DIK parties, yet also acts like a total prude. I think she has the hots for the MC but just doesn't want to admit it, even to herself. I want my DIK-playthrough MC to fuck her hard, even though I know it's going to cause issues with Tommy.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Status update? :eek:
DPC hasn't put out his regular Friday update yet on Patreon, but I expect he still won't be ready to give a release date window. Nonetheless, based on reported progress so far and the timing of previous episodes' releases, there's no reason to doubt that we should say episode 8 drop near the end of October or beginning of November.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I like Heather. She's acting like an anime tsundere. She can't stand the MC, but she masturbates when two girls suck him off. And she's also the most enigmatic girl among the sorority. I don't know what she wants.
View attachment 1408748
Oh Heather, still having trouble covering up the nips, eh?

Agree with you. She is my must have for ep. 8. Enough of this fooling around. She and MC both know they want it. And the Tommy element really sweetens the deal.

Russel is the janitor of the castle. Axl (MC) is the lord of the castle. As in Lord of the Rings. Russel watches over the throne of the MC. :unsure:
You can be lord of the castle, but everyone knows the title of "Lord of the Rings" goes to me. :poop:

Huh? It's friday already? I swear time flies way faster during pandemic & WFH era. That being said, I guess we won't get any new preview this week... Oh well.
I know, major letdown not getting any new renders on Wed. :cry:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
even though I know it's going to cause issues with Tommy
I don't think it necessarily has to cause issues with him. Or at least not involve going behind his back. They have an open relationship - they can fuck whoever they want, as long as the other one agrees to it. Since Tommy is +3 (or more) now, it's not like he can really refuse Heather if she says she is going to fuck the MC.

Reactions: Icekatana

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Oh Heather, still having trouble covering up the nips, eh?

Agree with you. She is my must have for ep. 8. Enough of this fooling around. She and MC both know they want it. And the Tommy element really sweetens the deal.
#CuckTommy
I don't think it necessarily has to cause issues with him. Or at least not involve going behind his back. They have an open relationship - they can fuck whoever they want, as long as the other one agrees to it. Since Tommy is +3 (or more) now, it's not like he can really refuse Heather if she says she is going to fuck the MC.
Precisely what about Tommy's portrayal thus far leads you to believe he'd behave in any way rationally upon the discovery that his girlfriend wanted to fuck/had fucked the MC?

Sep 9, 2021
Beautiful art but why girl have a pen?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:(you made it more complex.)
Heather drives me crazy. She's that hot girl that hates you for no reason that you can fathom, regardless of what you do. She seems to have a somewhat open relationship with Tommy, gets high regularly, and enjoys wild DIK parties, yet also acts like a total prude. I think she has the hots for the MC but just doesn't want to admit it, even to herself. I want my DIK-playthrough MC to fuck her hard, even though I know it's going to cause issues with Tommy.
Heather : she is a crack case because she trust tommy and tommy spread false shit(that is why she is paranoid about mc) about mc but she is coming around. Once mc shove down deep inside her throat. you won't hear anything from her and in chapter seven as we see, she getting warm. Yet I am not sure if she will let you white-powder her anywhere. :p

It still bugs me that Assman gets to sit on the edge of the table instead of Russell Burgmeister
I only trust Russell and our black bro(forgot his name.) Darek go back to his sister to report everything. Tom is not a trusty cunt. i have doubt on blond bth on left for destroying the mansion(for being part of the plot).
Overall i trust two gusy in whole dik team.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes