Jul 6, 2021
If you find Being a Dik "Difficult" or unplayable at that point you just suck at video games and need to go on somewhere because this game is so easy and there's a literal walkthrough mod that'll help you so idk why anyone would think this game is hard.

Even with it it is too hard and an adult game even if you "suck at video games" should be playable. Adult games the difficulty should be 0.

• Angry
Reactions: Stemmyz
Jul 6, 2021
How it could be ? He can't play this game, so he cannot know if it is good or bad :p :ROFLMAO:

Wow, Dude, you got me, You roasted me so Hard man, as hard as this game is .:whistle:
I think you should be thankful they did not allow you comment, or your "expert review". I don't think you would be able to handle if the whole forum is laugh at you.
so do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself, or do you have not any self respect ?

Due to difficulty it deserves 0 stars. TBH any game than includes free roams does. Luckily there are good games that don't include difficulty.

AdrianSteel

Apr 22, 2020
Even with it it is too hard and an adult game even if you "suck at video games" should be playable. Adult games the difficulty should be 0.
Bro what!? All you need to do with walkthrough mod is click a option and keep on going its not difficult its not hard even a de-evolved homosapien can figure it out if you cant figure that shit out then your at the pinnacle of idiocracy and need to go back to school its as simple as that.

Jul 6, 2021
Bro what!? All you need to do with walkthrough mod is click a option and keep on going its not difficult its not hard even a de-evolved homosapien can figure it out if you cant figure that shit out then your at the pinnacle of idiocracy and need to go back to school.
So having to pixel hunt, do shit on a phone, do the fight thing isn't an insane WTF how the fuck do I do this thing?

• Angry
Reactions: tipsytopsy

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nope. I had mine measured as "very superior" but bad at social due to ASD. I don't know how to use that goddamn phone shit. I never use a cell phone period.
Well, I'm bang average with ASD and find this game to be a piece of piss to play so maybe games aren't for you. Might I suggest sticking to something simpler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 6, 2021
Well, I'm bang average with ASD and find this game to be a piece of piss to play so maybe games aren't for you. Might I suggest sticking to something simpler

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How about games not going insane hard? Every other game on F95 and Patreon I play is fine. Seriously how in the royal fuck do you play the one that goes into the party like level 6 where the DIKs and HOTs are? It's impossible. Going into phone, etc insane crazy stuff.

• Angry

Punk01

Sep 12, 2021
Let me welcome you to the "fan family" on this thread, too. Like real families, sometimes we appreciate each other and bask in our shared joy and love for "Being a DIK" and other times we yell and scream at each other, usually over trivial nonsense.

As you have probably seen, the "Acting Lessons" experience has many "Being a DIK" fans nervous about what Dr Pinkcake has in store for us this time. I'm a bit nervous, as well, but Pinkcake has said frequently that he doesn't want to repeat himself and that we shouldn't engage in groundless speculation and rumormongering. Based on what we've seen so far in BaDIK, I am sure that we will face many more difficult choices and a few heartbreaking moments, but I am hopeful that the kind of gut punching moment like we saw in "Acting Lessons" will not occur. Like you, I felt devastated by that story's ending. It took me months pick up the game again and try another playthrough.

While I have trusted Pinkcake at his word that he doesn't plan to repeat himself, it's also easy to imagine all kinds of horrible scenarios that we may face in upcoming episodes: Steven Burke is clearly a bad guy and has reason to hurt the MC and/or those he cares about. Bella appears to have a dark secret in her past and we have lots of foreshadowing already that she needs help. Quinn is running a prostitution and drug ring out of the HOTs sorority, exposing herself, Riona, and others to all sorts of trouble, some of which has only been hinted at so far. Maya has money problems and a father who actively opposes who she is and the life she wants to live.

Then there are the "lesser" dramas, the fodder for speculation and fantasizing by dalli_x and others : did the MC's mom die in childbirth or was there some foul play? What happened to Jill's sister? Is Tybalt just a buffoonish asshole or is he capable of causing real harm and heartache for Jill, our MC, and maybe others?

If you're looking for other completed games to enjoy, I recently discovered "Good Girl Gone Bad" by Eva Kiss. It's a 2D game with original art and a female protagonist, which some people can't get into, but I'm enjoying the hell out of it and it has a ton of replay value, as different choices early on open up or close off options throughout the game.
Thank you for a warmly welcome, i didn't expect this huge community behind the game :)

I read somewhere what DPC said about that twist, but i agree with you, i'm sure there will be some difficult choices we have to make and i think there will be more unexpected twists and turns.
Don't forget, if someone says "I don't have a girl/boyfriend", it doesn't mean she/he is single... :)

I’ve seen a lot of theories here, and some of them are really extreme, but since we have a lot of time until the next chapter comes out and there's a lot of interesting discussion (except the debate about Quinn :D), I’ll try to read as many posts as possible.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check it later :)

Jul 6, 2021
No Its really not Your making it sound hard when its not even hard.
Maybe to you. It is insane hard. I don't ever actually use a goddamn cell phone for fucks sake. That shit is for kids. How the hell can you if you don't know how to use a goddamn cell phone? I wish those goddamn things were never invented.

• Angry
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes