dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of the members here in the thread like the game. You, Ninja of Death, obviously not. A question arises in my mind in this regard. Why are you then her in the thread? You can only lose here with your reasoning, which raises another question. Are you into mental self mutilation?:unsure:

Ninja of Death you know what an honorable fighter does when he loses? Harakiri.:eek::ROFLMAO:

Jul 6, 2021
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the majority of the members here in the thread like the game. You, Ninja of Death, obviously not. A question arises in my mind in this regard. Why are you then her in the thread? You can only lose here with your reasoning, which raises another question. Are you into mental self mutilation?:unsure:

Ninja of Death you know what an honorable fighter does when he loses? Harakiri.:eek::ROFLMAO:
I spent days playing and for nothing getting to shit uploads.

• Angry
Reactions: tipsytopsy
Jul 6, 2021

Guessing the majority here are not very bright. And into dumb primitive shit.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
big talk from someone who doesn't know how the phone works :ROFLMAO:.
okay you had your fun, now get lost. Even your trolling is embarrassing. I mean I give you the benefits of doubt that you are just trolling. :ROFLMAO:

Punk01

Sep 12, 2021
Maybe to you. It is insane hard. I don't ever actually use a goddamn cell phone for fucks sake. That shit is for kids. How the hell can you if you don't know how to use a goddamn cell phone? I wish those goddamn things were never invented.
I partly agree with you, sometimes the free roam is suck, and the fighting minigame is annoying, but you can switch off the minigames if you want. On the other hand i'm happy about how's the game's evolving. I don't have too much experience about VN games, but for me it looks like DPC's games are much more complex than the others.
Many people like it(including me), while others don't.
No one is trying to force the game on you.
As Wonder Wolf mentioned before, constructive criticism is welcome here, but looks like you just trying to blame the game, the dev and the community itself because of your own limitation...
If you don't like it, you can find hundreds of other games here, where the only thing what you have to do, is constantly hitting LMB...

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
For a moment I thought I had made a mistake and entered a Dark souls forum.... But no, I wasn't wrong... it was quite hilarious the conversation... very funny the trolling, because it was all in jest, wasn't it? :p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Ok so let us with our "dumb primitive shit" and come back when you'll be 18 years old... and go back to school
Man, i can't stand guys who think they're always right. If you don't like this game, don't try convincing all people in this thread. We (more than 97%) love this game (story, girls, sex scenes and all) and we love others games too. If this game really was a dumb shit, there won't be so many players.
And when i look your sig, i know you really don't have good tastes in design...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes