mindern

Jul 7, 2017
This is why I think she'll return near the end of the game in order to be the catalyst for him to end several of the relationships and focus on just one LI
I get strong Amy vibes from her… was it Amy in Acting Lessons? The MC’s ex who cheated.

A lot of VN’s use the long lost Ex as a de facto bad ending. Melody did it too. Not that DPC has a habit of repeating himself or copying others.

Zoey is established in the plot and can be brought in with minimal contrivance. As much as I’d like to see her as a full blown LI I suspect the best she will get is being the consolation prize if you fuck up every other route.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I get strong Amy vibes from her… was it Amy in Acting Lessons? The MC’s ex who cheated.

A lot of VN’s use the long lost Ex as a de facto bad ending. Melody did it too. Not that DPC has a habit of repeating himself or copying others.

Zoey is established in the plot and can be brought in with minimal contrivance. As much as I’d like to see her as a full blown LI I suspect the best she will get is being the consolation prize if you fuck up every other route.
I disagree, and I tell you Why. :). In Acting Lessons MC's Ex girlfriend was important, because she left an emotional Scar on MC, that experience defined him. It was an unfinished business so to speak.

But Badik MC and Zoe does not have this unfinished business. There is no emotional connection anymore, regrets , or anything that would make Zoe show up in the present effective. both of them moved on from each other. Even back then MC did not considered as love.

This kind of storylien that you go with, it already happened. And It Was Josy arrival. Josy is funcion as " The Ex" " the unfinished business", while Jill is the new " love" .

Zoe can't bring anything to the table. It might be rude but she is simply unimportant. She is not even plot device like Mona was.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I disagree, and I tell you Why. :). In Acting Lessons MC's Ex girlfriend was important, because she left an emotional Scar on MC, that experience defined him. It was an unfinished business so to speak.

But Badik MC and Zoe does not have this unfinished business. There is no emotional connection anymore, regrets , or anything that would make Zoe show up in the present effective. both of them moved on from each other. Even back then MC did not considered as love.

This kind of storylien that you go with, it already happened. And It Was Josy arrival. Josy is funcion as " The Ex" " the unfinished business", while Jill is the new " love" .

Zoe can't bring anything to the table. It might be rude but she is simply unimportant. She is not even plot device like Mona was.
she might become...

Also the only unfinished business the MC as with Josy is busting a nut on her ass while Maya pins the little strumpet minxy slut down and yells "yeah bust that cheating whore ass make her pay for having cheated on me, even if it was with you!"

and somehow even after that abuse she will be like "thanks guys i really needed that i have been having issues taking a dump properly with all this exams anxiety and stress, hope this fixes it!"

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC said, "...I would never have kissed her that night. I would have called for help." I always assumed he meant "call for help" as in help for Bella for her mental health, but maybe he meant "call for help" as in, "Police?! There's a crazy woman named Bella trying to kill me!" :)
Oh yes that's sentence is still in my mind. If i remember well there was a totally crazy girl in AL who tried to kill the MC or someone.
So could it be that Bella is a killer, that she killed her husband and now she is confused and will get in a new killing frenzy. She has removed her ring, her axe is ready in the garage, so if the MC cheat on Jill she could decide to decapitate him. She loves to cut things, we already saw it and she has some strange deep feeling for Jill! She also warned you to never do any harm to Jill or....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:sneaky:
She can beg all she want. I even went back to watch her whole flashback, and Honestly, She is C - tier. :cool: okay, I'll be nice, B tier :ROFLMAO: .
But beside, the thing I said, why it would not make sense for her to show up ever again. Even if She would , I would be "Nah, Go away" I would not rika Best Girl, or Jill, Sage, Maya, Rio, etc , etc, to lose, just because for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She can beg all she want. I even went back to watch her whole flashback, and Honestly, She is C - tier. :cool:
That cuts deep... :cry:

When the mc was at his lowest, when no one would be his friend, she was there, wrapping her vaginal walls around his sad member to help him rise above the petty squabbles of adolescences.

And you cheapen that by placing her on the fourth tier? How dare you sir? How dare you!? :mad:

:ROFLMAO:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
One look says so much (especially when compared to her previous look of anger at Chad). And some blockhead had the nerve to say DPC doesn't do facial expressions well?? On the contrary, he has truly mastered the art of creating facial expressions that emote pure humanity and raw emotion. I'm actually looking at this picture trying to figure out how in the hell he does it. These eyes are the window to the soul of the character. Yes indeed. I've tried posing models' faces in Daz and i can't get them to look anywhere near as good as this. Mine aren't completely lifeless dolls, but they certainly don't express themselves like this.

And the thing that really gets me is DPC cranks these renders out like an assembly line. It takes me ages just to think of how I want the characters to look and even then I have to muck about with it for longer. This dude seems to envision and create in one step instead of two. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That cuts deep... :cry:

When the mc was at his lowest, when no one would be his friend, she was there, wrapping her vaginal walls around his sad member to help him rise above the petty squabbles of adolescences.

And you cheapen that by placing her on the fourth tier? How dare you sir? How dare you!? :mad:

:ROFLMAO:
I corrected, B- tier. But I don't know, Her Face was weird. The selfies she send to MC, are a bit better, but still no more than a B-tier.
Not Bad achievement from the Beta , or Omega MC :ROFLMAO: , but now He is in a different league.
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-49-37-17.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-50-38-37.png
BeingADIK 2021-10-07 01-50-42-88.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Zoey will not be the consolation prize. I rather think Zoey will be a drama. She will show up and interfere with an existing relationship between the MC and a LI.

She asked the MC to come with her. So there were more feelings about Zoey than just friendship. When the MC left after Zoey said goodbye, he thought to himself that maybe there was more than friendship there. He was just indecisive, as he so often is.

With Maya, the MC talked about the relationship he has with Zoey. This conversation also mentions that the MC doesn't really know what love is.

The MC told Isabella everything, but he also says that he doesn't know if it was just friendship or love.

When the MC talks to Sage after her breakup with Chad, there are 2 possibilities. In one, the MC tells Sage to be angry, etc, and then she should move on. The other option is a little different. The MC advises Sage to take her time and then confront Chad verbally. Sage then asks the MC if he has already done that. The answer is interesting. He says that he should have done it after the fact, but he missed his chance.

I always thought it had something to do with Josy and Maya until recently, but it doesn't because the MC talked to Josy and Maya. Ergo, that leaves Zoey.

Zoey reappears and confuses the MC.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Zoey will not be the consolation prize. I rather think Zoey will be a drama. She will show up and interfere with an existing relationship between the MC and a LI.

She asked the MC to come with her. So there were more feelings about Zoey than just friendship. When the MC left after Zoey said goodbye, he thought to himself that maybe there was more than friendship there. He was just indecisive, as he so often is.

With Maya, the MC talked about the relationship he has with Zoey. This conversation also mentions that the MC doesn't really know what love is.

The MC told Isabella everything, but he also says that he doesn't know if it was just friendship or love.

When the MC talks to Sage after her breakup with Chad, there are 2 possibilities. In one, the MC tells Sage to be angry, etc, and then she should move on. The other option is a little different. The MC advises Sage to take her time and then confront Chad verbally. Sage then asks the MC if he has already done that. The answer is interesting. He says that he should have done it after the fact, but he missed his chance.

I always thought it had something to do with Josy and Maya until recently, but it doesn't because the MC talked to Josy and Maya. Ergo, that leaves Zoey.

You can also see it as Zoe being the MC's best friend and the one who knows him best after Neil.
Maybe she doesn't add drama, maybe she decompresses the drama that the MC creates with the LIs....
Plus the setting for her appearance could not be B&R, it would be the old town, Neil's house.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Nah. Beside the things I already said, the fundamental difference between AL MC and his Ex, and MC and Zoe. The Players would not buy it. You spend 8 episode or more, 2 years, building a relationship with Jill for example, and its lead to a kind of love confession, only to Zoe show up later, and Suddenly MC is confused ?! Nah. Especially because Zoe was not a lingering feeling for MC , That was Josy. Zoe was never brought up beside that one background Story, and that it was, nothing more just a background Story. MC never give any vibe that he has unfinished business or lingering feeling toward her. This was the fundamental difference between Zoe, and Best Girl aka Josy . IF MC and Zoe was that serious, MC would act differently, try to keep in touch with her, visit her etc etc. But they Drifted apart very peacefully, Zoe even have a new Boyfriend.

Josy on the othehand was the Someone who MC was not ready to let Go. That is Why her arrival shaked the things up, not just with Maya, but also with Jill. Something MC still find weird and freak out about, is the developing relationship between Jill and Best Girl . Especially if He is "Dating" both of them :ROFLMAO:.

Zoe, may can return as a friend, visiting, and may be giving advice to MC, but even that would not feel natural for the Players. Because we do not have connection with Zoe.

Something like this could only work with someone like Sage. if Sage leave the game, and later many Chapter later she show up, that could cause believable "drama", but even that I think would be just like a Friend return to Help MC clear things up in his head.

In similar way like Anna returned to help Seth Cohen, in The O.C. :) .

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
I fucked up and don't have the right points to unlock a scene. Is there an easy way to fix this, or do i need to start a new game?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You can also see it as Zoe being the MC's best friend and the one who knows him best after Neil.
Maybe she doesn't add drama, maybe she decompresses the drama that the MC creates with the LIs....
Plus the setting for her appearance could not be B&R, it would be the old town, Neil's house.
That, of course, is also possible. (y)
With Zoey, DPC has created a character who is actually good for both.:unsure:

Fanfiction:D

My favorite variation is that Josy and Zoey know each other, maybe were in a relationship before Josy started something with Maya. Zoey finds out about it and gets her revenge. Tommy, who likes to sniff Josy's nail polish, becomes the target of Zoey's revenge. She fucks Tommy and both are caught in flagrante delicto by Josy. Josy, of course, hates Tommy for this. Zoey can now no longer be seen with the two and makes herself to the MC ran. She fucks with the MC then always in the tree house of Tommy and watches Josy and Maya at the love game. But the fuckbuddy relationship of Zoey and the MC changes. Feelings come into play. Zoey leaves for this reason and asks the MC to come with her. She goes, he stays. Things are left unsaid. Josy and the MC fall in love and Maya comes along later. The MC enters into a committed relationship with Josy and Maya from EP7. He plans the Halloween party and they all celebrate it. But at the Halloween party Zoey shows up. Josy, Tommy and the MC realize that they have actually been connected for a while through Zoey. Zoey starts to fight for the MC. Logically, Josy and Maya don't like that (or any other LI). The MC has to decide what he wants at some point. Nice drama potential, with no LI having to die.

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes