thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
The choice between Jill and Bella is quite difficult I agree
Even if it were the other way around, I would still prefer Bella. I hope that we can finally make a decision about Jill and Bella, because my brain can't stand another stupid plot like the blackmailing.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Even if it were the other way around, I would still prefer Bella. I hope that we can finally make a decision about Jill and Bella, because my brain can't stand another stupid plot like the blackmailing.
If DPC has taught us anything, it is that no matter what you decide, there are backstories that cannot be avoided in any path.
No matter that my main save runs away from Jill and avoids Bella, it still goes through blackmail.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
If DPC has taught us anything, it is that no matter what you decide, there are backstories that cannot be avoided in any path.
No matter that my main save runs away from Jill and avoids Bella, it still goes through blackmail.
Who knows, once you've closed a path completely, things could change. At least there is always hope.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Do you know how to extract it from game?
Google says there are ways to extract through unrenpy, phyton or some rpa extract. You just have to look for the .rpa files with the music and apply one of the methods (sorry but I'm not an expert, and I haven't tried any of the methods either).

Reactions: hunter8013

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Because she's the only one who really studies? :LOL:
Sage won't have much to study because since she's in his senior year I don't think she's seeing many classes, Arieth is well Arieth :ROFLMAO: and one day I would like to see Riona with a book

Last edited:

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Oh yeah can you imagine is her with the typical phrase "My pussy is only for JB" View attachment 1444815

Would be weird to go from absolute zero to putting it in Elena's ass.

It's Lily or Josy. Probably Lily.

It has never been said that James is in the military, that is an assumption based on the fact that MC saw what looked like a soldier while drunk. During the free roam in chapter 5 (or maybe 6, the morning after MC drives Cathy home) we see what appears to be James and Bella's wedding photo and he looks nothing like the soldier.
That scene is still weird to me. Are drunk hallucinations even a thing? How did MC manage to hallucinate an entire person out of nowhere with zero context? Why a soldier of all things? What alcohol does DPC drink that gives him hallucinations and why is it not sold in America? It would be a hit.

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That scene is still weird to me. Are drunk hallucinations even a thing? How did MC manage to hallucinate an entire person out of nowhere with zero context? Why a soldier of all things? What alcohol does DPC drink that gives him hallucinations and why is it not sold in America? It would be a hit.
This assumes it was a hallucination rather than, as I suspect, Burke himself who is stalking Bella.

It's not too much of a stretch, we know that Burke is somewhat infatuated with Bella from the arguements he and Jade have and we've also seen his son display similar behaviour with Jill. As for the soldier's outfit, is it possible that you're looking for meaning in what may simply be a cheap asset?

F me. 7.5K pages huh? Peeps are REAL bored
It'd be 8k+ if HB was still around :cry:

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes