PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It would be funny if several girls got pregnant from MС. In real life, promiscuous sexual relations lead to consequences. Moreover, the Tremolo is not protected, it constantly сum on inside. Just imagine the scene.
Josy: Honey?
MC: Yes.
Josy: I'm pregnant because in episode 8 you cum inside instead of coming out.
MC: Fuck.
Credits: Game over, asshole. Next time, either put on a condom or cum on her face

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It would be funny if several girls got pregnant from MС. In real life, promiscuous sexual relations lead to consequences. Moreover, the Tremolo is not protected, it constantly сum on inside. Just imagine the scene.
Josy: Honey?
MC: Yes.
Josy: I'm pregnant because in episode 8 you cum inside instead of coming out.
MC: Fuck.
Credits: Game over, asshole. Next time, either put on a condom or cum on her face
I don't know if this could happen, but one thing for sure it wont be with Josy :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys was there any status update recently? What is the dev saying about this update?
1f447.png

This week I worked on several different tasks.

I've added art, code, and writing to Rooster/Chats and updated the design of the game menus (Save/Load/Preferences, etc.) to a more modern look that I intend to keep across season 1/2 and season 3 binaries.

I've written more of the missing scenes and posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations for them.

Here is the updated checklist of what's left to do:

Writing tasks that remain:
  • Two scenes of medium length
  • Code for one mini-game
  • Code for previously on Being a DIK screens
  • Code for episode end credits and screens
  • Adding Bios for all events (I always leave this task to last)
Art tasks that remain:
  • Possibly a few SFW (safe for work) animations
  • Render time for the final animation queue, currently 40 animations waiting to render
  • Static renders for four scenes
  • Render time for those static renders
  • GUI elements for one mini-game
Audio tasks that remain:
  • Implementing sound effects for a few scenes
  • Implementing music for a few scenes
(I intend to work on everything above next week and should complete a lot. I will also start playtesting next week.)

Other tasks that remain:
  • Polishing the dialogue and code
  • Playtesting
  • Thorough testing of transferring saves between Season 2 and Season 3 (Steam and Patreon).
  • Double-checking variables
  • Quality control of renders/animations
  • Fixing bugs that I find while testing

The episode is now bigger than episode 7 in almost every regard, and I feel that I'm getting close to having a complete episode that I can polish and test.

I don't say this often enough, but thanks for your continued support!

I'm looking forward to rewarding your patience with one hell of a season finale that will have you talking circles for months to come.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Not that I'm aware of. Although you'd think if they really didn't want kids at all they would have started using rubbers, at least after the second kid, if not after the first.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
20% of unwanted pregnancies (by men) start this way

the other 80 pulling it out at the last moment
Yeah, that’s true :unsure:
Still I think that pregnancy will only come in the final chapter of the game!
Shit if all the creampies resulted in pregnancy my MC just impregnated at least half of the HOTS :eek:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, that’s true :unsure:
Still I think that pregnancy will only come in the final chapter of the game!
Shit if all the creampies resulted in pregnancy my MC just impregnated at least half of the HOTS :eek:
Well, or the developer could pull off a twist with a delay of menstruation . My ex-girlfriend loved to scare me with her pregnancy, even though she had the usual delay, which could last a month and a half. Pregnancy is an easy way to create drama from scratch.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well, or the developer could pull off a twist with a delay of menstruation . My ex-girlfriend loved to scare me with her pregnancy, even though she had the usual delay, which could last a month and a half. Pregnancy is an easy way to create drama from scratch.
Oh pregnancy, the first time it will kick you in the balls and you will panick, but after some time you get used to it, i think it happenend to me about 10 times and cost me a lot of money to help the girls to solve the problem and the last time i decided to get married because it was time for me, i was getting old, and it cost me a fortune!!:ROFLMAO:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not singling anyone out when I ask this question. Almost every screenshot I've seen on this forum does this. It's high time I asked.
Why do SO MANY of you play this game with the text box enabled and the opacity turned up significantly? What do you think it adds? To me, it just gets in the way of the render, like in this example above. I have my text box disabled and I see every word crystal clearly. Here is an example of my game.

So serious question, why do people prefer obscuring the renders?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not singling anyone out when I ask this question. Almost every screenshot I've seen on this forum does this. It's high time I asked.
Why do SO MANY of you play this game with the text box enabled and the opacity turned up significantly? What do you think it adds? To me, it just gets in the way of the render, like in this example above. I have my text box disabled and I see every word crystal clearly. Here is an example of my game.

Maybe because they find the text hard to read that way?

Reactions: Ilhares

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

This is for the Capture2Text tool. The activated text field increases the contrast so that the tool can recognize the text better.:geek:

With this tool the copied text can be translated simultaneously and automatically into the native language.:geek:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

Everyone has different preferences, but I am in the no text box camp. I try to remove ren'py text boxes whenever possible. If the dev gives me the choice, I take it. If not, I manually remove it by replacing it with my own transparent or near transparent text box (I have several of varying shades and dimensions). It really depends on what kind of font the game is using. Fortunately, DPC uses a white font that has a black border/highlight. If devs do that, then you can normally see the text quite well even on a bright background like your Jill example.

Like you, I prefer to see the renders, especially DPC's amazing work, unobscured and in all their glory. And not just for the lewd renders during happy hand time. I like to see each full render without having to constantly hit "H" on every screen.

Reactions: Icekatana

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This is for the Capture2Text tool. The activated text field increases the contrast so that the tool can recognize the text better.:geek:

With this tool the copied text can be translated simultaneously and automatically into the native language.:geek:
Cool, didn't know that. :geek:

I reckon that answers your question, Icekatana. There are quite a few people here using translators and us native English speakers don't even think about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes