Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
"partially closed' is not a thing. You're either on the route or off it. That DPC didn't close the route for DIKs in ep7, to me, says that DIKs can get with her. You just miss out on content that CHICKs would get.

I really doubt DPC is gonna kick you off a LI path because of your affinity after letting you pursue that path on that affinity, especially after a potential affinity lock. You'll get kicked off the path because of some specific choices made, not because of your affinity.
Can't you just use the Mod to get every path?

Reactions: tipsytopsy

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
hey guys

I've been extremely busy for the past few days and had no time to catch up on the discussion (over 30 pages of posts)... are we still on schedule for the haloween/early november release or does it look more and more like mid/late november?
I think I'm the biggest Halloween release truther and even I'm getting skeptical :(

• Sad
Reactions: nyrek

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
hey guys

I've been extremely busy for the past few days and had no time to catch up on the discussion (over 30 pages of posts)... are we still on schedule for the haloween/early november release or does it look more and more like mid/late november?
All the work is done. We are just waiting for the rendering of the remaining animation. It will take about 2 weeks. And the remaining 2 weeks are testing. Since the DPC usually releases releases on Friday, there is an 80% chance that the game will be released either on November 12 or if errors occur on November 19.

Reactions: nyrek

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
There is one line change that, at least for me, makes big difference. If you're a Chick or Neutral, when Jill asked Josy what to do after that scene on auditorium she will say "There's this guy I like" whereas if you're a DIK she would say "There's this guy I thought I liked".
pics?

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Huh?
View attachment 1459920
but anyway, if you don't have a DIK affinity, had a picnic with Jill and climbed to her window
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
otherwise
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cool Jill can use the force to sense your alignment because of course if you're light side sending a public dick pic in a slideshow is totally fine :KEK: as long as you're not on the dark side.
obiwan-kenobi-disturbance-in-the-force.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes