Nov 12, 2020
About a year ago I suggested Jill was pure and simple, with an emphasis on the simple. It got labelled a “dad joke”. :p

I like Jill. There’s always a place in my heart for the retarded girl with the rocking body.

Nah, I’m just being mean, I do like Jill’s character. I think once the flood gates are open with her, she’s going to be insatiable. Looks like she already has a high libido:
  • She brings herself to orgasm with the mc’s hand “in her sleep”.
  • She gets all hot and bothered on Bella’s couch and has to work hard to control herself.
  • After being felt up by the Mc in her room, she borderline fists herself.
It’s just a matter of opening those fucking floodgates in the first place!

A couple of things:
  • Remember Jill’s reason for holding off on the sex was not because she wanted it to be fairy tale perfect, it was because she was embarrassed that she’s suck at it because she has no experience.
  • I’m actually glad that each of the relationships are all running at their own pace (with Jill’s being the slowest of course). It’s “realistic” that each girl’s pace is their own, and not in relation to the other girls’ or to the MC. If you’re doing a solo run, it’s a very different payoff for each character. If you’re fucking everything, then yeah, Jill is being left behind, but that’s ok.
What's a Jill and why are my balls turning blue and sore when I read that word?

In all seriousness, a lot of people are complaining that her path is boring and that it's taking way too long with her but it's pretty realistic to be honest.
Whilst BaD has been in development for nearly 3 years, only 1 month has passed in game. It's more than clear that she's not going to give up her V-card after only one month of knowing someone she likes. It'll probably take an extra month of in game time.
That means only 3 more years before the Jill blue balls are over :sneaky:(y)...

Last edited:
Reactions: OFT and shazba

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There’s always a place in my heart for the retarded girl with the rocking body.
She is not retarded she just.. she just lived a sheltered life! She says she got bullied but i bet it was just her imaginary friends and plushies. Yeah, she did well to be cautious around plushies. They seem innocent but.... :whistle:
Poster_PW.jpg
(I'd credit the actual artist if i could remember who that was. Edit: Smbt3D)

Last edited:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I just want to see Tommy reaction after he discovers MC fucked Josy.
I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.

Also, wouldn't it be fun if a solo Josy / solo Maya path was gated behind you NOT joining in a triangle relationship?
Oh the tears would be flowing like a river. :BootyTime:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.

Also, wouldn't it be fun if a solo Josy / solo Maya path was gated behind you NOT joining in a triangle relationship?
Oh the tears would be flowing like a river. :BootyTime:
How would a solo Josy/ solo Maya path going to happen if you're in triangle relationship? Maybe they both fighting and MC end up sided with one? They seem to already make up during chap 7 so that is not going to happen.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I will never betray my friend Big A, Derek can look for women on his own and he not need to be like the MC that if it were not for us he would not fuck even with his own hand
Magnar > Big A >>>>>>>>>>>> Derek
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
d0_js22b.jpg fr_ep1_shower_thought3.jpg

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

ep4_car_wash10h.jpg

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

ep3_reward_bella_4.jpg ep3_reward_jade_2.jpg ep2_reward_cathy_1.jpg ep6_reward_envy_1.jpg ep6_nora_lewd1.jpg

Is this fucking BRO who had your back mmbios_derek.png

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy mmbios_derek.png who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

ep3_ggc37.jpg ep3_ggc38.jpg ep3_ggc40b.jpg

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

ep6_strut3.jpg ep6_jill56.jpg

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

ep3_sclub_derek1_fr0.jpg ep3_english4b.jpg ep3_english30.jpg ep4_math_after19.jpg ep4_math_after21.jpg ep4_math_after23.jpg ep4_math_after25.jpg ep5_evaluation72.jpg ep5_evaluation77b.jpg ep5_evaluation90b.jpg

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
ep4_night_talk2_derek19.jpg

Nov 12, 2020
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
I respect the, seemingly, 2 hour grind to create this magnificent comment (y)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017

View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

View attachment 1468707

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
I respectfully disagree.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes