JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, I'm back after a long time away. Is there any news on the release date for the next update of the game?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
That would make a wicked April Fools gag.
Especially if DPC decides to troll everyone with a fakeout house fire cliffhanger episode ending at some point. That would be the perfect combo. But I can't those stars aligning until maybe 2023-2024, assuming ever increasing dev times.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I just want to see Tommy reaction after he discovers MC fucked Josy.
I want to see his reaction after he discovers we fucked Heather.
I wanna see his reaction while we smash Heather in his basement bedroom. Afterwards, MC could use Tommy's pillow as a nut rag.

I don't need to see that reaction. I'd just put him down on his ass again. And mysteriously sustain a black eye in the process although he never hit me.
He did hit you. That's what prompts the fight. He punches you in the face and knocks you down. Then you can choose to fight him or not.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
I wanna see his reaction while we smash Heather in his basement bedroom. Afterwards, MC could use Tommy's pillow as a nut rag.
The basement bedroom? No no no no no. We gotta do it the way we almost did Sage back in ep2. Drunk, at a party, in full view of everyone. Let Tommy find out in real time.

Reactions: Ilhares

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
Best comment. And I love and respect my brother Derek so much that i will do anything to be for him the best brother-in-law ever and give to him many and beautifull nephews.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I'm assuming Heather will be fuckable soon? Lol I did fuck Tommy over by telling her he was cheating on her plus she's starting to warm up to MC so I can definitely see her crossed off of MC's "To do List".. I can already see her walking through the walk of shame coming from MCs room like Bella and Josey did.. The only difference would be that Jacob and the boys would think she was coming from Tommy's room instead..but imagine if they found out, not only would they be hiding the fact that MC banged Josey but also that he banged Heather.. I doubt they'd even wanna keep all that from Tommy cause you know family comes first and MCs literally just became a memeber of the fam

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Holy shit, the disrespect here is just unbelievable. :oops: How the high and mighty forget. Are you guys just amnesic or hopelessly ungrateful ? Some things have to be said, we're lucky to have Derek, not the other way around.

Do I need to remind you that the MC was about to leave B&R like the pathetic snowflake he really is ? If it was not for Derek, the MC would have returned to his fucking minimarket, kissing Steve's skinny pimpled ass and day-dreaming about awkward virgin conversations with an imaginary Josy. Derek convinced him to say and offered him to share his own sister's dorm for fuck's sake.
View attachment 1468703 View attachment 1468704

The sole reason why you can now fuck more young chicks than Manuel Ferrara in his prime :

View attachment 1468707

The sole reason why you can feed your oedipus complex with Milfs :

View attachment 1468710 View attachment 1468712 View attachment 1468715 View attachment 1468717 View attachment 1468720

Is this fucking BRO who had your back View attachment 1468722

During the Gay Guard Alert, the MC would have ended in jail with his reputation completely ruined if it wasn't for this guy View attachment 1468722 who saved the day in the most gracious possible way :

View attachment 1468728 View attachment 1468729 View attachment 1468731

And it's not over ! Do you really believe for a second than a complete Chick MC or even worse, a Jill-only-path MC ( strange species but that's not the point ) could pass the Hell's Week on his own ? :KEK: A MC who refuses to wear the dildo helmet, doesn't have his cock signed by a stripper, refuses to give a wedgie, to prank the alpha, to fuck Quinn on the roof, to fuck Jade ? This guy would be allowed to stay in the Dik mansion ? :HideThePain: Let be serious, please :BootyTime: The answer is no. Fortunately for him, his bro had his back once again and carried out all the hard tasks.

I'm speaking to you all, Chick player and Jill's hardcore fans ! If you can parade with your DIK jacket like you're owning the world and have sweet candid talks about rainbow and unicorn with Saint Mary.

View attachment 1468751 View attachment 1468754

It's because Derek sacrificed everything to make you succeed. He gave everything; his body, his soul, his integrity, his reputation, his semen for the cause. :cry:

View attachment 1468763 View attachment 1468765 View attachment 1468766 View attachment 1468767 View attachment 1468768 View attachment 1468770 View attachment 1468771 View attachment 1468775 View attachment 1468776 View attachment 1468777

Not to mention he refused the price for the greater good, not like some egoistic dickhead too busy sucking breasts of Linda's long lost deformed older sister. :sick:

Now you should ask yourself one thing, guys. What have you done in return ? Except banging his own sister, you ungrateful despicable jerks ? :cautious: And Patrick is the villain ? :WaitWhat: Let me laugh !

SHOW SOME RESPECT !
View attachment 1468799
This is seriously the best comment I have ever read on this site, bravo!!

Reactions: GroPin

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Pfff. Nokia 5110 for the win.

No, but it's just way hotter if Heather hooks up with the MC stone cold sober, knowing exactly what she is doing and not regretting it later.
I'll give you that, aye. I just figured, since its a party, no one is gonna be sober.

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
since its a party, no one is gonna be sober
True, but I'm hoping that particular hookup will happen either before or after the party rather than during. Not that I personally have much interest in Heather, but I do enjoy a bit of drama. So I'd prefer it not to be a throw-away scene.

Reactions: DirtyMario
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes