Banque_route

Aug 24, 2021
The only thing bothering me its Maya repeating "you made a (free) choice" about us when clearly its more an ultimatum (chose both or leave).

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
The only thing bothering me its Maya repeating "you made a (free) choice" about us when clearly its more an ultimatum (chose both or leave).
Yeah, that bugged me too.... My first blind run, as a dik, didn't score enough RP for both Maya and Josy so they turned me down when I offered "try something more" in the library. AND IT IS THEIR CHOICE TO TURN ME DOWN DARN IT, NOT ME!!!!

I have to say there are indeed some weird, incompatible lines regarding to specific player's path need to be fixed for some consistency... that's one of my complains for this game for sure.

But overall I do enjoy the play time :D

akki37

Jan 21, 2020
Just imagine a scenario where MC has to skip entire Halloween party because, he was not able to earn money to fix windows.:ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Then I have to buy a very large hard drive
How small is your HD presently? I know MicroCenter tends to have 500GB drives in the $50 range. 500GB can hold quite a bit.
Android ?
meat popsicle.jpg
I'll give you that, aye. I just figured, since its a party, no one is gonna be sober.
Am I the only person left in the world that parties sober? I'm a bit of an asshole at the best of times, the last thing I need to do is disengage the filters with alcohol. I don't think anybody deserves that.

And so many people want to bang Heather, I just don't get it. I'd much rather a slice of Sally and KRJ.

Reactions: Redd23

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
500GB for F95 H-games? Pfffft! amateur!! we're talking terabytes baby, terabytes! :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh, I know very well. I assumed somebody was on a tight budget.
disk capacity.png

Honestly, at this point for a 'cheap' expansion plan, I'd encourage people to snag a Sabrent USB-C NVMe enclosure. Handles standard NVMe drives as well as the SATA variants, and eats up almost no space on your desktop at all and you get blistering good speeds out of it. Drop a couple hundred bucks and you've got terabytes of portable storage in your pocket that doesn't require an extra power supply to be useful, just plug it in and rock.

Which now that I've examined the size of my VNs folder.. might be a good idea for me, too. Several hundred gigs of stuff and that's before unpacking the files to get the renders and such. Eek. The main difference right now between F-95 and Steam is that I actually play everything in my F-95 collection.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Öhm, just if you want keep all crap games too. :ROFLMAO:
I only keep some crap games, gotta have something to play while waiting for the good stuff to update ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh, I know very well. I assumed somebody was on a tight budget.
View attachment 1469971

Honestly, at this point for a 'cheap' expansion plan, I'd encourage people to snag a Sabrent USB-C NVMe enclosure. Handles standard NVMe drives as well as the SATA variants, and eats up almost no space on your desktop at all and you get blistering good speeds out of it. Drop a couple hundred bucks and you've got terabytes of portable storage in your pocket that doesn't require an extra power supply to be useful, just plug it in and rock.

Which now that I've examined the size of my VNs folder.. might be a good idea for me, too. Several hundred gigs of stuff and that's before unpacking the files to get the renders and such. Eek. The main difference right now between F-95 and Steam is that I actually play everything in my F-95 collection.
I'm gonna have to look into one of those. Currently I just have a standard external portable harddrive. Laptop internal storage is crap. It would be nice to have some options (y)

Reactions: Ilhares

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Then we have this one incident with Cathy that seemingly has ended the mc's relationship with Bella. Is it definitely over, or is it just going to cool off for a bit and then be back on again (I mean the beast inside Bella has awakened, who's she gonna turn to if not the mc?)
herm Stephen Rusty Magnar Rob Stanley Tommy or some rando on swyfter ? who would turn down Bella to handle the "beast"? probably only Tybalt because he truly loves Jill (and ofc being shit scared of Bella because he is a coward)!

Why make Tommy and Josy step-relatives?
In adult games, this is the best way to avoid the incest ban on patreon. I have a few thoughts.
1) DPC wants the disclosure of the identity of Monica and Josy's father's current wife to be a surprise
2) In the past, Tommy was in love with Josy
3) In case of a negative scenario, Josy and Tommy will date.
It is clear that now Tommy treats Josy like a sister and does not portend anything. I assume that the news that Tremolo fucks Josy behind his back will make him jealous and cause a new drama.
you sir are braver then you look! its not even contingent on my personal opinion of you and now allow me to get out of the way there is crowd of gentleman bearing pitchforks and torches searching for you!

but i totally agree with you regarding Tommy´s way to handle Josy like a total older brother refusing that the girl is growing up!

!!NEW TWITT

I shared a beer with a furry friend I hadn't seen in a while.
#FurriesLove
View attachment 1468005
furries... there is a rule here regarding kink shame so i will keep my opinion to myself!

I just want to see Tommy reaction after he discovers MC fucked Josy.
total meltdown unbridled rage and a .. stiffy!

I want to see his reaction after he discovers we fucked Heather.
we all know what it will be!

Tommy: i guess this is minus 10 babe! Pink Rose here i go!

that`s how much of a dick and how little he gives a crap about Heather!
because come on she is annoying as shit, even Heather knows it!

I remember when I once said that Jill is stupid and received something like that in response

I did not read but I imagine it was something saying that Jill is not stupid and everything leads to the day she was born.
i call bullshit! i did that once and i had over 29 facepalms including from people i used to call Friends! so you not saying you where facepalm nuked by the simps proves you did not do it!

A couple of things:
  • Remember Jill’s reason for holding off on the sex was not because she wanted it to be fairy tale perfect, it was because she was embarrassed that she’d suck at it because she has no experience.
  • I’m actually glad that each of the relationships are all running at their own pace (with Jill’s being the slowest of course). It’s “realistic” that each girl’s pace is their own, and not in relation to the other girls’ or to the MC. If you’re doing a solo run, it’s a very different payoff for each character. If you’re fucking everything, then yeah, Jill is being left behind, but that’s ok.
yeah there was something similar with Josy... girls are allowed to be bad at sex... how much of this is DPC projecting his teenager self onto women?
afraid of what sex might be like? sure they are the ones who know for sure they will bleed and it might hurt... but of being bad at it? ffs !

She is not retarded she just.. she just lived a sheltered life! She says she got bullied but i bet it was just her imaginary friends and plushies. Yeah, she did well to be cautious around plushies. They seem innocent but.... :whistle:
View attachment 1468582
(I'd credit the actual artist if i could remember who that was. Edit: Smbt3D)
thats a miss representation of what really goes down beteween virgins and plushies...
my heart goes out to all plushies abused by virgins worldwide, and those abuses are more common then one would expect!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: always86 and Ennoch
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes