Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
I might be facepalmed heavily for what I'm about to say, but whatever.

It's simply easier to put a label on a person you don't like than trying to understand her/his motives, what made one that kind of person, backgrounds and etc. It's fine, it's just a defensive mechanism that saves you time, energy, and mental health. Take Maya, for example - I don't like her at all, which is why I had labeled her as a whiny, naive, hypocritical egoist. I know she's much more than that Maya fans, please, don't crucify me :KEK: , but I don't care. Same thing with Quinn - for some people she's nothing more than a bully and a criminal and it's fine because such labels help you to deal with a difficult situation using a simple method. Like I said earlier - it saves you time and mental health. So starting a serious fuss over that matter seems pointless to me.

tl;dr We all like what we like and avoid things we don't like.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Who do you guys find the most unattractive based strictly on their model/looks? For me it's Quinn, Jill, Madame, Sandy and Arieth off the top of my head.
Arieth for sure but her personality and crabs don't help. For me the teachers also as well as Heather and Envy. Wish the teacher dream sequences were skippable.
I like Jill and Quinn a lot personally.
The most controversial of opinions i've had the pleasure of reading today.
Except for Arieth of course, everyone agrees on that. Or at least i hope we do.
people calling Ari model ugly like Linda doesn't exist
1.jpg
gender101_fem02_talk3.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I'm calling it.
Jill is gonna turn out to be the kinkiest girl in the game.
Don't tell me you're one of those guys that hung around here claiming that Jill being naive was part of some grand plan of hers and she's playing everyone along and she's using Tybalt to unveil Burke's crimes in the end.

Though I'll say it right away, don't expect a major Jill scene in the next episode. Knowing DPC he'll start progressing her story in season 3 and have the first big scene in season 4, probably.

• Angry
Reactions: tipsytopsy

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
wouldn't want to hang out with a serious criminal,
Well, she is not exactly a "serious criminal". More like a low tier criminal, the bottom of the bottom. If you asked me her worst crime is not even ilegal, that awfull heirstyle she wear for such a beauty face.

Maya fans, please, don't crucify me
We don't crucify people. We force them to assist to conference of Judith Buttler. It's way worse.
But really if your are concient than at the end of the day your anger towards someone is subjective and irrational... maybe you just considerer be true to your rational being, wich is a way better guy at it seems.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm calling it.
Jill is gonna turn out to be the kinkiest girl in the game.
I've unironically always thought that would turn out to be the case, that's why I try to keep an open mind about Jill despite my misgivings with how her path has been paced so far. If Jill turns out to be a super sex freak, she's going straight to the top of my tier list under the Queen :Kappa:(y)

I’ll bite… what exactly are her motives and actions we are misunderstanding?

I mean… what was her motivation to slap Riona that time? Where am I going wrong in thinking that despite her occasional good qualities nothing really overcomes the fact she’s a physically abusive pimp of teenage girls?
Your questions are great and you actually sound pretty genuine and amenable to changing your mind on Quinn, which is a nice change from some of the hard line stances people take over the girls in here :KEK: Because Jamie and boop have explained it, I'll also add my thoughts on your specific questions.

Quinn slaps Riona, pimps her out, puts her down by saying her grades couldn't cut it to stay at college, and is basically a terrible friend to her. Despite all that though, I don't think I've ever seen a single person on here claim that Quinn doesn't care about Riona. She does. She lets her smoke their product for free, despite the obvious shit situation they're in, and is clearly looking out for her in the extremely brutal and realistic sense that comes with being involved with drugs and abuse since you were old enough to measure your height with chalk on a wall. Now, you might not subscribe to this explanation of Quinn's behavior at all, and that's perfectly fine. All I'm asking you to do, is to put the really bad actions that Quinn takes during the story, and to contextualize them in another way.

A lot of people who dislike Quinn, maybe most people who dislike her, bring up Quinn slapping Riona as exhibit A for that dislike. That's completely understandable, because if that's how Quinn treats her friends, she can't be a very good person. But the mistake these people are making, in my opinion, is attributing Quinn's slap to malice. It wasn't malice, it was survival. When you're fighting a war, when you're in the trenches, and the guy next to you starts panicking and having doubts, you can't take the risk that they might pop their head up and get their brains blown out. You grab them, and you slap the shit out of them, for their good and yours.

Quinn's fighting a war. She's been fighting a war since she was a kid, as far as we know. Riona's fighting it with her, for reasons we don't know, and we don't know exactly how bad it is, but we do know that she's starting to lose her nerve. Have doubts. Maybe even start to believe she could do well at college and be something else. Quinn can't have that. She's probably seen what happens when people in her business try to get out, especially with an outstanding debt. Quinn needs Riona's head in the fight, for her own good. That's why she slapped her, in my estimation. To remind her things are serious, not out of some sadistic reflex.

That's my own personal view on it anyway, to be read in conjunction with the other explanations of Quinn's behavior from the others. If you can bring yourself to maybe rethink Quinn's motivations for slapping Riona, you might view her other actions in a new light. She really is a great character so it'd be nice if more people took a closer look at her for their own enjoyment of the story at least.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Jill is not ugly, Jill's problem is that DPC sometimes seems to do everything so fast that he doesn't pay attention to the details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, where is this from? A fanart? A different game?
View attachment 1471043

It was a good night. #SlowAndSteadyWinsTheRace

Sushi, of course.
Anyway, another date. No Halloween party yet. I think its time to start leaving thoose dreams die. There is no halloween party. Its going to be in ep 9. This episode we will get nice dates with rich girls and a student room party. Probably the Maya pic at night on the classroom is from that party too.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We don't crucify people. We force them to assist to conference of Judith Buttler. It's way worse.
But really if your are concient than at the end of the day your anger towards someone is subjective and irrational... maybe you just considerer be true to your rational being, wich is a way better guy at it seems.
If you look at this whole Quinn thing coming from outside of Maya fans, look at at least the avatars of the users you see Josy and Jill at least I think I remember and then this one comes and puts Maya when Maya's fandom isn't even talking shit about Quinn is that surprising (I think we are growing) ah what it is to look for easy reactions :ROFLMAO:

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I've unironically always thought that would turn out to be the case, that's why I try to keep an open mind about Jill despite my misgivings with how her path has been paced so far. If Jill turns out to be a super sex freak, she's going straight to the top of my tier list under the Queen :Kappa:(y)
It would skyrocket her for me as well. She's a lot like Holly in Our Red String for me...too innocent and I'm far too jaded to enjoy any kind of vanilla sex scenes. Now, if she turned out to be a freak....I'm on board. I'll admit she is one of the most aesthetically pleasing girls in the game...under Quinn of course ;)

Your questions are great and you actually sound pretty genuine and amenable to changing your mind on Quinn, which is a nice change from some of the hard line stances people take over the girls in here :KEK: Because Jamie and boop have explained it, I'll also add my thoughts on your specific questions.

Quinn slaps Riona, pimps her out, puts her down by saying her grades couldn't cut it to stay at college, and is basically a terrible friend to her. Despite all that though, I don't think I've ever seen a single person on here claim that Quinn doesn't care about Riona. She does. She lets her smoke their product for free, despite the obvious shit situation they're in, and is clearly looking out for her in the extremely brutal and realistic sense that comes with being involved with drugs and abuse since you were old enough to measure your height with chalk on a wall. Now, you might not subscribe to this explanation of Quinn's behavior at all, and that's perfectly fine. All I'm asking you to do, is to put the really bad actions that Quinn takes during the story, and to contextualize them in another way.

A lot of people who dislike Quinn, maybe most people who dislike her, bring up Quinn slapping Riona as exhibit A for that dislike. That's completely understandable, because if that's how Quinn treats her friends, she can't be a very good person. But the mistake these people are making, in my opinion, is attributing Quinn's slap to malice. It wasn't malice, it was survival. When you're fighting a war, when you're in the trenches, and the guy next to you starts panicking and having doubts, you can't take the risk that they might pop their head up and get their brains blown out. You grab them, and you slap the shit out of them, for their good and yours.

Quinn's fighting a war. She's been fighting a war since she was a kid, as far as we know. Riona's fighting it with her, for reasons we don't know, and we don't know exactly how bad it is, but we do know that she's starting to lose her nerve. Have doubts. Maybe even start to believe she could do well at college and be something else. Quinn can't have that. She's probably seen what happens when people in her business try to get out, especially with an outstanding debt. Quinn needs Riona's head in the fight, for her own good. That's why she slapped her, in my estimation. To remind her things are serious, not out of some sadistic reflex.

That's my own personal view on it anyway, to be read in conjunction with the other explanations of Quinn's behavior from the others. If you can bring yourself to maybe rethink Quinn's motivations for slapping Riona, you might view her other actions in a new light. She really is a great character so it'd be nice if more people took a closer look at her for their own enjoyment of the story at least.
Perfect explanation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goldenrule91

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
A different game but with a beautiful Jill in all her splendor Come Inside
Ah, yeah, blonde Jill game, didnt remember that scene. I even checked if that game had any update.
If you look at this whole Quinn thing coming from outside of Maya fans, look at at least the avatars of the users you see Josy and Jill at least I think I remember and then this one comes and puts Maya when Maya's fandom isn't even talking shit about Quinn is that surprising (I think we are growing) ah what it is to look for easy reactions :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that's true, most of Maya fans are not Quinn haters.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
All these complaints about Madame and her blemishes... have you guys not seen those giant fuckin' melanomas on Nicole's right leg? I love Nicole/Envy, but every time I'm with her and I wanna be like, "Baby, please see a dermatologist ASAP! You gotta get those things checked."
Oh, I don't disagree. For me, moles and major blemishes like that are an absolute turnoff. That I still find Nicole desirable in light of the obvious ones even from the shoulders up is somewhat mystifying to me. And she has a kid, something else I (almost) always avoid. Maybe my brain is giving it a slight pass because it's merely a game, I don't know. I still don't wanna fuck the goblin and she lacks such flaws.
Damn! seriously you hate quinn design? I personally feel like it's amazing and unique and she looks so good without her makeup.
What characters do you find attractive in this game?
I don't hate Quinn's design, but I do hate her mouse cursor makeup. Most of the girls in this game that you deal with are seen with a variety of facial appearances. Despite my dislike for Jill, I don't really care about the raccoon eyes thing (it would work great on an attractive woman). One of the few I like the absolute least? Maya - and it's because every render of her it looks like she's got foundation just caked on entirely over her face. It's one thing to use some for a little support, it's another when you're painting an entire canvas. It looks like shit.
I agree with you 100%. Quinn looks gorgeous without her make up. I actually have her make-up less as my desktop background.
Apart from Quinn, I'd have to say Sally. I don't know what it is about her that makes her so attractive to me. Perhaps her height, definitely her attitude as well but yeah.
I also find Jamie's ex-gf Dani attractive as well. I'll probably get shit for this one but oh well.
Nah, I'm (semi) with you on Dani. I really liked her, until she opened her mouth and attacked MC. Sorry, Jamie, but I'm not taking the hit because your regular piece of ass is angry. Bitch, bye.

I also rather like Sally, and KRJ. I think it's because they give off the intellectual vibe, and for me personally there's little as fun as unlocking the raw kink of somebody who is demonstrably smarter than I am. So much potential to learn a lot of different things. Plus, I like smaller boobs.

I also like Zoey, though. I think it's because to me she really just looks like a younger-stage Jade. It's the lips.
Even though Jill looks like a man in a wig in this render (it could have been Tybalt, secretly in love with MС), none of the game's love interests did as much for MС as Jill.
Right. She also completely ignores the MC's wishes right from the start and aggressively does shit you tell her not to, interfering in your life and betraying your trust.

You can't trust a goblin.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes