goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm one of DPC's patreons and to be fair, I've only seen options to vote for how we interact with Madame, not whether or not Madame is a character or whether she should appear in an episode. I'm not one of DPC's highest-tier supporters, though, so perhaps at that level, there are more choices.

Having said that, you're right. Maya and Josy tend not to be very popular. I love them both and am especially smitten with Maya, myself. I think you're right about their appearances together, but I also think it comes down to many players simply prefer games in which they (as MC) are the center of the universe and the only character to whom anyone else can be attracted. If any other character is having sex, particularly with one of the MCs LIs, the player's sexual jealousy overrides any other consideration. I find the notion immature and completely unrealistic (after all, if we develop feelings for multiple LIs and enjoy sex with multiple partners, why should it surprise or shock us that other people might also develop feelings for multiple LIs and enjoy sex with multiple partners), but it appears to be the prevailing attitude. That and the fact that some players have expressed a clear dislike for homosexual characters, in which they lump Maya and to a certain extent Josy.

Before I get attacked for the statements above, I'm sure plenty of players have perfectly mundane reasons for not being so thrilled with Maya and Josy, too. They're not as glamorous, they're too thin, whatever, whatever. The sexual jealousy thing is more my inference based on reading lots of comments and the general freakout over so-called NTR.
Very interesting, I kind of want confirmation from someone in DPC's higher tiers on whether more Madame content was even an option or whether there were only votes on what kind of Madame content was coming. Maybe she's actually a significant story character and the option for less of her in favor of one of the other girls at the club, like the obvious choice Nicole, wasn't given to patrons for that reason. That's what we call a big think :unsure:

As for Maya and Josy, it's definitely the case that a lot of players get turned off at the merest insinuation of NTR, even if it isn't really. I mean to be fair, the MC throws a massive and frankly embarrassing bitchfit over it himself so he's clearly not a fan :KEK:

My own personal dislike of the whole throuple situation though, as it's presented, is that it's honestly too realistic. What happens with Maya and Josy, and then Maya, Josy and the MC if he joins the relationship, is so bogged down in the realistic drama of that dynamic that it detracts from the fun and sexy scenes when they roll around. I can best explain what I mean by contrasting the Maya/Josy relationship with Bella's: Bella's relationship has plenty of emotion, implied tragedy, drama and stakes, but the tone is set so pitch perfect that even when we get inside Bella's head during a sex scene and know exactly how hesitant she is, it's still incredibly erotic and makes you want to push further into the relationship. With Maya and Josy, we don't even have to get inside their heads to see how awkward the sex is and how uncertain they are with each other. An example of this being the solo lesbian scene with Maya and Josy where they're trying to reclaim the same sexual excitement they had before and Josy literally has to coax an orgasm from Maya like she's a fucking stranger or something :KEK: That kind of shit does not make my pp hard, and it's not because the MC isn't at the center of all things, it's because he's at the center of a failed lesbian relationship that's being held together by elbow grease and inertia.

I'm very aware of the deeper themes in their relationship having to do with homosexuality and the sexual implications of that, including the guilt Maya might be feeling after being raised like she was, and the stunting effect that can have on her sexual development. I don't have a problem with exploring those themes myself, but they're completely overshadowing the fun and sexy moments that the throuple should be exploring. The pitch is way, way off, and this is a big reason why stories with harems and such are never written realistically, because yeah you can have some hot scenes with each of your 7 harem members, but then you have 7 fucking characters with feelings and motivations and desires and conflicts to work through before you can get back to fucking them :KEK: If you want to do that with any kind of depth or realism, you need to get the balance so perfect that by the time you get to the next sex scene, you're not completely burnt out by the character's problems.

Unfortunately, as of right now, DPC hasn't achieved that with Maya and Josy. By the time the Maya sex scene rolls around at the end of the episode, I'm still thinking about the problems with her dad, so I'm not really in the mood for sex, which is incredibly realistic because that's how real relationships lose their spark. You wanna fuck your wife/girlfriend/whatever but you've been dealing with work/family/whatever bullshit all week, money is on your mind, her mother has been giving you shit, and it gets hard to work up the motivation to do so.

Anyway I just wrote another essay about shit no one cares about because I'm on holiday and have too much time but that's my take on why Maya and Josy doesn't work and they should just split up so we can bang both or either of them without all the drama :KEK:

I'm with you. Look, I find it hard not to like Quinn, as she's just so goddamned sexy. When I was in my early 20s I fell for a woman who was manipulative, narcissistic, and terribly mean. She didn't deal drugs or run a prostitution ring or anything (doing those things don't inherently make you a bad person, in my opinion, unless you're trafficking people against their will or dealing to children or something), but she was not a good person. Everyone thought so and wondered what the hell was wrong with me. But she was hot and she knew how to pull my strings. It took me the better part of a year before I was able to see the situation clearly and get the hell away from her. Depending on how Quinn's story evolves, the same may happen for us in BaDIK.
Our boners are the same bro, don't worry. I've told this story before in this thread but a girl I went out with in high school basically blew a guy in the school bathroom to "see where their friendship was going" and I still had feelings for the bitch even after I dropped her, some guys just like to touch fire. I'm definitely open to the possibility that Quinn is going to drop a massive bomb on us regardless of whether you're on her path or not, and really that's just the nature of people like her. We still gotta touch that fire tho :BootyTime:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
From my experience I guess you wont have a harem end from this game
This part is correct. Despite all the (literal) fuckery going on, there is no 'harem' route. DPC doesn't seem big on that sort of thing.
A throuple that you build around the MC, I can be invested in, being the third wheel in a lesbian relationship, is just not appealing to me, and it wouldn't surprise me if many people feel the same way.
I'm good with it. I'll be there for a little bit of stability, but they need each other for the emotional support. I'm the kickstand on the bike. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This part is correct. Despite all the (literal) fuckery going on, there is no 'harem' route. DPC doesn't seem big on that sort of thing.
Damn, what a shame. But it seems that at least you can end up with Maya/Josey if you follow their path right ?
What about Jill and Isabella ? They kinda seem pretty very close. Are there any hints of getting them both or are you need to chose on of them ?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I played until the scene where you have to decide to date to date Maya/Josey or Jade.
From my experience I guess you wont have a harem end from this game and you probably lock yourself out from the rest of the other girls like Jill and Isabella ?
There is not going to be a harem route. At the very best, you can have a 3 way relationship with Maya and Josy.

Jul 27, 2020
Damn, what a shame. But it seems that at least you can end up with Maya/Josey if you follow their path right ?
What about Jill and Isabella ? They kinda seem pretty very close. Are there any hints of getting them both or are you need to chose on of them ?
It's too early to be talking about that stuff. We should at least wait for season 2.

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Eh, considering DPC has more experience than most developers in this genre and that his rig is better than that of 95% of other devs + just looking at the current state of Badik's renders and especially animations, I would say confidently that he has always been and is ahead of the curve/top of the top throughout the whole development cycle really and will continue to do so.
Moreover, don't forget that all those top-notch renders and incredibly fluid animations are delivered in a timely manner with a great amount of content for everyone (main girls, side girls, side side girls, frat bros, other characters, etc.).
Yeah, I don't think any AVN developer comes close honestly
Eh,
  • A better rig means nothing. You can give me the best rig in the world and I still can't deliver anything 1/10th of the quality of DPC's artwork.
  • I would (and in fact have already) say confidently that while DPC is definitely still top echelon, he's no longer ahead of the curve or top of the top now in terms of just strictly artwork. And I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to feel that way. But both of our opinions would be equally valid, because "better" is purely subjective.
  • I only mentioned the quality of artwork, not the overall ability or quality of the games. So delivering the huge amount that DPC does in a timely manner, while I agree remains absolutely phenomenal, isn't really relevant to my point.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So dealing drugs, blackmail, bullying, prostitution not enough?
Not really
drugs -> alcohol is more more harmful than weed. she did'nt use the coke yet and the syringe we don't know what it was.
blackmail -> more like a warning
bullying -> tough love
prostitution -> all of them willingly and we all played GTA so don't pretend that your moral bar about prostitutes is high
the only low point of quinn was when she lost control and slapped rionna.
like I said point of view

Y'all forgot embezzlement.

But while we're at it, go ahead and tack on a few more for fun:

Public indecency

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theft

Fraud

Contributing to underage drinking

Murder

Incest

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Y'all forgot embezzlement.

But while we're at it, go ahead and tack on a few more for fun:

Public indecency

Theft

Fraud

Contributing to underage drinking

Murder

Incest

you forgot rape in the cumpetition :KEK::FacePalm::HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes