Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
I've started and finished first playthrough as a dick. However, I didn't scored enough in hell week to get scenes with Madame. I know people say they are not the best, but I'm kind of completionist. Is there a way I can get them via console command without replaying 3 episodes ?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've started and finished first playthrough as a dick. However, I didn't scored enough in hell week to get scenes with Madame. I know people say they are not the best, but I'm kind of completionist. Is there a way I can get them via console command without replaying 3 episodes ?
You seem like a nice guy, so I don't really want to do this to you, but I guess we should all be allowed to make our own mistakes...

So before you finish cleaning up at the pink rose, you need to set the following two variables true:
  • ep5_dikWinner
  • ep6_vipPass
The saving grace about giving you this information is that I believe is should allow you to see Nicole/Envy in the VIP room in episode 8, so I'm gonna tell myself that so I can still sleep well at nights.

:p

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
BaDIK is the only game that could away with a 7 month gap between updates without people flinging their shit at him, testament to the quality of the game
Well, he's just doing a great job. Not to forget the size of the updates, we see here enough Dev's who don't even reach this size after 1,5-2 years what he pushes out after 6-7 month working.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Hopefully we finally have the opportunity to steal Josy away from Maya this episode. That hideous, melted rocky road skin has touched Josy for that last time.

Who's with me boys?

FREE JOSY!!
Y E S
While we're at it free Bella as well from the heap of garbage that is Jill's current subplot w/Tybalt.
HELL YES TO THAT TOO

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
While we're at it free Bella as well from the heap of garbage that is Jill's current subplot w/Tybalt.
If the Bella date next episode is somehow related to the Jill storyline with Tybalt and they end up going to a date just to watch over the third Jill/Tybalt date, it's going to be one of the dumbest things ever. Like we are roughly at the halfway mark of the storyline and Bella's storyline is still dependant on the Jill storyline. It's about time DPC splits them up and maybe Jill can become more interesting and grow as a character if she interacts with more than 3 other characters.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the Bella date next episode is somehow related to the Jill storyline with Tybalt and they end up going to a date just to watch over the third Jill/Tybalt date, it's going to be one of the dumbest things ever. Like we are roughly at the halfway mark of the storyline and Bella's storyline is still dependant on the Jill storyline. It's about time DPC splits them up and maybe Jill can become more interesting and grow as a character if she interacts with more than 3 other characters.
you're right but think about the positive aspect, if they were separate events we couldn't be sure of having both (closing the blackmail storyline and carrying on Bella's). with the risk that Bella's appointment would be postponed

Nov 13, 2019
The prologue isn't supposed to be seven chapters long and it feels like it is. MC spends what feels like forever just sorting out his living arrangements and you are just now starting to get a look into the other characters lives in depth or at least that's what it's been like on my playthrough, though I suppose I haven't been making the best choices... I can't see this ending in any sort of meaningful way in 13 more chapters, at least not unless the author forces you into a single relationship within the next 3 chapters so that you can focus exclusively on whatever character you picked? (which I think is happening) but even then... My favorite character so far is Isabella so I can understand your frustration at how little presence she seems to have in the game but that's all of them, they are all tied up in some other characters bullshit in some form or another just like real life. The author doesn't need to split Isabella and Jill up, Isabella's character needs to grow into one that has a life outside of Jill's which is going to take time considering this is Isabella, an insanely well guarded and manipulative (not judging, she seems to do it to avoid confrontation which is kinda sad...) person. Give it 3 more chapters at least because there's no way she's going to come around in one more date, especially when the Tybalt dates you are talking about is just her using you (I don't really want to word it that way, it's like she is testing you... so much testing...)

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Few episodes ago saying this would get you spammed with facepalms and chased out of this thread with pitchforks, now dissing Jill is free reaction real estate.

Is this the end of an era? Has Jill finally fallen out of favor on F95?
No, she will be appreciated more after Ep8 where she has a gang-bang with the DIKs (minus MC if not on her path).

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes