Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I remember when DPC published the image of them as a preview

The motherfucker posted the picture where you're not fucking Quinn
View attachment 1479061 View attachment 1479076
Look at that stare from Quinn. In both, she is laser focused on MC. I'm sad, but slightly aroused that Riona is laser focused on Sage instead of me. :D

Edit: Damn, that's a good name for a band! ...."Sad But Slightly Aroused"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
DPC Be like "If you don't want consequences, don't be whores"
my life is already boring enough as it is or else i wouldn´t be playing this game give me consequences!
I know right, and Jill just recently met Josy so she had 2-3 years with just Bella? also imagine if she had more friends of her age maybe she wouldn't be so naive. But we don't know her full story yet so maybe there will be something about this in the coming episodes
she probably hang around the cool older crowd who graduated!
We still don't know the reason for her bullying.
because she is a snowflake turn up the heat and she melts away!
kids play agressivly whiners call it bullying!
Having overprotective parents probably and they didn't want her to be a Lana 2.0 but I hope she becomes like her sister
dude wtf is wrong with you? why wish her to be like her sister as in dead? get a grip ff she is a blueballing but thats not a reason to death sentence her!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1479061
Look at that stare from Quinn. In both, she is laser focused on MC. I'm sad, but slightly aroused that Riona is laser focused on Sage instead of me. :D

Edit: Damn, that's a good name for a band! ...."Sad But Slightly Aroused"
Looking closely at her eyes, Quinn looks like she's gonna turn into a fucking werewolf or something! :oops:

ezgif-4-7f67a55cfe0e.gif

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Jill needs friends because she only has Isabella and Josy, how sad two people in 21-22 years of life
Is that a few?

View attachment 1479061 View attachment 1479076
Nice catch, didn't noticed it for this render before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It shouldn't be too realistic either, this is a sexual power fantasy. Of course in real life SOMEONE would see you SOMEWHERE and rat you out in no time and you would get dumped. DPC did something similar once in this game and many players (including me) lost their shit. It's just not fun in a game like this.
I do not agree

BADIk is a game where consequences are important, it's almost a sacred mantra among players, the fact that some are completely ignored (which doesn't mean they always have to be serious, dramatic and irreparable) is not the best.

Tybalt's presentation scene is very funny (by far maybe the funniest), the fact that Jill is surprised that Josy might have seen MC's penis is ridiculous, it's still funny but in a bad way.

so far the game doesn't reward "loyalty" in any way, but impromptu punishes some pretty minor choices

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes