Nov 13, 2019
Yeah, that DPC quote is promising. To suggest "clothes, make-up, accessories, etc." for 60 people, it doesn't sound just like a rave, it's gotta be that fucking Halloween party! :p

Getting the planning and the party over in one episode might sound like a push, but really, how much would be dedicated to the planning phase? MC and Sage getting together once to plan (and getting side tracked and fucking for an hour) is probably all that is required, I don't actually wanna spend much gaming time planning a fucking party...

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a Halloween Party Planning Minigame! :giggle: :p

:unsure:..........:sick:

Nope, I'm pretty aware of the world, I just thought suggesting that you were stocking shelves at Walmart sounded funny for a guy who thinks he can provide business direction to a game developer who's probably banking over half a million a year, but now I'm thinking about, you probably got fired for being an idiot. :rolleyes:

And sure, I post a lot here, I like this game. But if you had any ability to gauge, it's closer to 3-4% over the last 30-40 pages (not 70%), but I understand numbers aren't your strong point, nor is logic and reason, or really anything to do with intelligence.

You want another statistic, if you look over the last couple of months, I don't even post 50% more than you on this site (ya dumbass). And a further, rather embarrassing statistic, over your last 50 or so of your posts across this site, 20% of the responses to them were people facepalming you. Doesn't that tell you something? :unsure:

But anyway, it's pretty obvious to everyone here you're just an impatient little brat who doesn't understand shit. I know you'll facepalm this and post some sad, uninformed response; it's what you do. ;)

I think each $ is worth $10. If you grabbed the 20 on Maya's closet, you get $$. EDIT: actually it's worth $ if playing with minigames and $$ if playing without.
Very mature.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
jeez shazba, why do you even bother arguing that guy anymore

I think each $ is worth $10. If you grabbed the 20 on Maya's closet, you get $$. EDIT: actually it's worth $ if playing with minigames and $$ if playing without.
I think it's just unbalanced and should not be thought about seriously. on one hand you get $ or $$ from picking up a 20 but on the other hand you pay from $ to $$$ for sexual services from quinn's "kitchen".

Reactions: Remplier and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think it's just unbalanced and should not be thought about seriously. on one hand you get $ or $$ from picking up a 20 but on the other hand you pay from $ to $$$ for sexual services from quinn's "kitchen".
Yeah, and then the threesome with Quinn and Riona costs $500 (he takes it out of his tuition money):

mc: "I can't believe I spent $500 on that... Even if it was enjoyable, I was thinking with my dick."​

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1501866_d4fb619af5091029d4dd963dab0841fd.png

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.

I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
I believe there will be a party, but it will not be given as much time and attention as we expect. Judging by the preview, DPC will be more focused on writing the story of Bella and Jill. In any case, rescheduling the party to next year is stupid. Most likely, the next episode will be dedicated to Christmas.

Last edited:

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Why the hell have I decided to check this thread before the release. You are such a tease guys and I am so hyped for Halloween Party after reading all this. Jesus give us strenght to hold on for 2 more weeks!

Just imagine all galls not only in one place but in different sexy Halloween costumes. Makes me blow my mind only by imagining
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Speaking of Jill. I have to say I'm almost more interested to See what is her storyline will be if MC is not on a romance path with her?! :unsure:
I mean nobody asked her to do what she's doing, especially not MC. So what will happen, she will blame MC for not appreciating her great gesture ? How far she will goes ? , Tybalt propose to her she accept it, she end up being engaged to him, And She will plot her revenge on MC because she put herself in to this mess by all herself?! or What ? :ROFLMAO:
creating the paradox that if not courted she will speak ill of MC to Bella?
Or will she bring out her wild side and compete with all the girls just to seduce MC and then abandon him?
Or will she continue to comb her dolls and wait at her manor for the arrival of the white knight?

The third one I said :confused:

imagine

Jill (if you had that shower with her): MC ?
Jade, spontaneously: MC ?
Tybalt, noticed the above reaction: what is happening???
what a great opportunity missed...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1480365

Well... Sage has one leg bigger than the other. In the dynamics of the game it will be unnoticeable, but here it catches the eye. I understand that 4000 renders is a huge amount, but he puts renders with such errors on the discord background, which means he does not see it.

I believe there will be a party, but it will not be given as much time and attention as we expect. Judging by the preview, DPC will be more focused on writing the story of Bella and Jill. In any case, rescheduling the party to next year is stupid. Most likely, the next episode will be dedicated to Christmas.
Amazing, this guy deducted how the story will go from 10 or so previews. There are approximately 4000 renders but numbers mean nothing to him.
Incredible.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
View attachment 1480365

Visual perspective, do you know what that is? At that angle it makes sense.

Dec 19, 2019
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
I was thinking about it too. Ok, he might not be showing anything in the previews, but I imagined the clucks would have something about the Halloween party.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Amazing, this guy deducted how the story will go from 10 or so previews. There are approximately 4000 renders but numbers mean nothing to him.
Incredible.
The point here is that the artist himself does not see his mistakes. He publishes previews with mistakes in the display of body parts and does not see it.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Only one render: Jill in a gun shop looking at the display case. :ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2021
View attachment 1480365

Problem is that you’re basically the only who sees those ‘defects’ or ‘big legs’.
The legs are literally the same E61FDF6E-E35F-49E2-994B-1957376CFB63.jpeg
In such moments I remember people who were crying about Josy’s ass getting bigger in the Season 2 poster…
4BE27438-9BFB-4192-8F97-81EB9DC3B716.png
I guess some people here haven’t heard about lighting, angles, posture, etc. :unsure:
P.S. Josy isn’t even flat or close to flat in the game to begin with

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes