Dec 22, 2017
My current canon playthrough is a pure Jill route, so first run through of Episode 8 will be that. I still hope to have some cool Maya friendship moments though. Watching the movie with her was so cool, and it made me wonder if and when a Maya solo route will open.

God I don't know what I would choose if I had to pick between Jill and Maya.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8. :cry:

Fuck, Madame is like Thanos. Inevitable
Damn, I really want the ep. 8 Pink Rose ladies scene, but having go through Madame to get it hurts my soul. I'll feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank "crawling to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness." Just keep picturing what awaits on the other side of that long sewer line MC. Sometimes you just have to lie back and think of England.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
I must say I'm a little bit afraid. Oct 31 was a perfect time for put out some Halloween themed promotional content for the episode, and he didn't. I'm starting to worry that there might not be a haloween party after all :eek::eek::eek:
Didn't DPC said in some Status Update months ago that he was working at that time in a free roam with 60 characters or so?

That has to be the Halloween party.

Edit:
Found it

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Didn't DPC said in some Status Update months ago that he was working at that time in a free roam with 60 characters or so?

Edit:
Found it
It could be characters in the recital hall where MC stands up and has to cut across the aisle saying 'excuse me' and 'pardon me' 60 times before saving Jill from her performance anxiety.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Edit:
Found it
May be it is for that Dorm Party, Becky and her friend posted about it. :unsure:
It could explain the Maya picture too. She is in this "East Side " Area may be. :unsure:
I don't know I'm just less and less confident now about a Halloween party. not having one would be definitely disappointing for me. The only thing is still give me hope is that there is a mention on the Episode 8 description about a Halloween party need to be planted, but maybe we just planning ?:unsure:

on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8. :cry:

Damn, I really want the ep. 8 Pink Rose ladies scene, but having go through Madame to get it hurts my soul. I'll feel like Andy Dufresne in Shawshank "crawling to freedom through five hundred yards of shit smelling foulness." Just keep picturing what awaits on the other side of that long sewer line MC. Sometimes you just have to lie back and think of England.
Hopefully DPC dont troll us, and the party will happen in ep8, it will suck if we have to wait 6 or 7 months for it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 1479341

Look at this boy having a good time
I wonder if this scene was what DPC meant when he mentioned animations having a large number of models in them?

I don't need fuckin Tanya. Where is Brandi!?:mad:
I'm hoping she's behind the camera. Not only do I think poor Brandi has been shamelessly underutilized, but her absence might suggest that You Know Who is in this scene... o_O

Eh, I think it's probably more about DPC being up to his neck in either getting beta testing running or patching bugs it's turned up.

That said, it's still hard to tell if we're getting our Halloween fix this episode or not. Holding the DIK's mega party at the start of Season 3 seems like a bad move to me, but that's more or less what we got in Episode 5, so who knows. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer to find out.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
May be it is for that Dorm Party, Becky and her friend posted about it. :unsure:
It could explain the Maya picture too. She is in this "East Side " Area may be. :unsure:
I don't know I'm just less and less confident now about a Halloween party. not having one would be definitely disappointing for me. The only thing is still give me hope is that there is a mention on the Episode 8 description about a Halloween party need to be planted, but maybe we just planning ?:unsure:

on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:
Pretty sure that bottle Maya is holding is worth more than any party Becky would have:ROFLMAO:. Honesty I'm not surprise their is no previews of the big party I would think DPC would want to save that for when the update comes out. Could be wrong thats what I would do, but lucky for everyone here I'm not the good dr.:D

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No! I refuse to believe this theory. There's going to be planning, fucking, more fucking, a Halloween party at the end of the episode, even more fucking, and it's gonna be fucking great! :mad:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Exactly. I can't remember who it was, but someone mentioned this a little while ago, and I haven't been able to get this out of mind since. They talked about needing the ep. 7 date to advance to October end, the fact that we still need to plan, and then to actually have the party all in one episode. I really hope we are wrong, but right now I am leaning towards a Halloween party in ep. 9 instead of 8.

Edit:
Found it
Yeah, that DPC quote is promising. To suggest "clothes, make-up, accessories, etc." for 60 people, it doesn't sound just like a rave, it's gotta be that fucking Halloween party! :p

Getting the planning and the party over in one episode might sound like a push, but really, how much would be dedicated to the planning phase? MC and Sage getting together once to plan (and getting side tracked and fucking for an hour) is probably all that is required, I don't actually wanna spend much gaming time planning a fucking party...

Hmm, I wonder if there will be a Halloween Party Planning Minigame! :giggle: :p

Imagine, there is a choice in the game, where you have to choose between these 5 beauties or Madame :LOL:
:unsure:..........:sick:
...on the other Hand I don't think Becky's party is worth of 20$:ROFLMAO:, and we cant even have that many pocket money, so maybe I'm completely wrong:giggle:
I think each $ is worth $10. If you grabbed the 20 on Maya's closet, you get $$. EDIT: actually it's worth $ if playing with minigames and $$ if playing without.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes