kut52

Aug 15, 2018
Have been waiting for this a while. It really does seem that 2021 is going to be a better year than 2020. Cheers!

grohotor

May 15, 2020
NO FUCKING WAY ! wtf is with that hair ?! you cant be serious ! im dying here :ROFLMAO:.someone thought that looked good, and other people ok'd it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
The new Hairstyle is really pur Horror ... MC looks more like an Freak from the 80's now :ROFLMAO:
But who knows, maybe the MC become the Next Gay-Lord :ROFLMAO:
I don't know what the new one will be like, but I didn't like the old one at all, it looked like a fucking EMO, so I don't think it's worse. Matter of taste I guess

Reactions: AmerHST

Novoxo

Dec 29, 2017
What is the song that plays after a stare down between Nami and Bella?
It goes:
cries out in the distance
the smell of burning tire and gas
evil dwells in every valley

Google gives nothing

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
GOD! I LOVE CHAPTER 3!! there's some mistake here and there, like PATCHED thingy, some typos, other than that, it's sooo good
Its still a beta though, but I fully agree with you Chapter 3 was by far the best for me so far. I really love this game and cannot wait for new updates and even if I like WiAB, I was always giving all my hopes to this vn. Couldnt be happier that both games are getting developed at the same time now.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
well if you dont call it abandoned then the dev for sure took a long ass break, unacceptable without a word.
Quality takes times, he have 2 games in development at the same time, now he has 2 pc, one for each game, this will help reducing the times between updates.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
So why does Mila keep asking me if I want to have a serious date when I told her several times it's just friendly?
Bella jumping on you when Mila enters the gym was probably the cutest moment with her so far

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
What are the "dark" and "dominance" stats for? I messed around with it a bit with the console and I couldn't find any instance where they changed anything. I don't know about dominance mainly because it's a generic stat and not bound to any of the girls.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes