a72q

Jul 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was my 1st thought as well.

Chapter 2 showed the potential and now chapter 3 is going even further than that. This could actually turn out be one of the best VNs out there. Amazing work Ocean.

PS So many loveable LIs to choose from. Bella, Nami and Ayua are the top for me

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
Yeah, the wait was totally worth it. The only doubt i have is who is she ? View attachment 967468
We dont know the name right now,i think that she could be Vanessa and her sister is Robin, and this
are the daughters of the man who is dating Nojiko.
That actually would make sense, cause Amber said I only met Vanessa, and she is a crazy one :D But depending on your choices she and robin are planning something dark with the MC.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
Yeah, the wait was totally worth it. The only doubt i have is who is she ? View attachment 967468
We dont know the name right now,i think that she could be Vanessa and her sister is Robin, and this
are the daughters of the man who is dating Nojiko.
Yeah tbh I was waiting for her introduction because she felt like a very important character(she probably is) considering the subtle teasings such as Ocean's profile pic.
Now that the introduction has finished we can finally begin to explore these intriguing characters!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

m3lee

Aug 27, 2017
Man, just played it in full, and that was really, really good. Premise, story, and character development are top notch and I think this game deserves a chance to compete for the top games, putting it close to the same level of excellence that BADIK or City of Broken Dreamers are at. There's a lot of potential routes and romantic options that seem to influence how even other love interests interact with each other. I think the only thing holding this game back against the other two is that this game has a slower start and no explicit scenes yet, while the others had immediate scenes in their first releases to keep people drawn in. I'll hop on as a patron to support anyway, but I think with the general audience, they'll need to start having scenes very soon to get bigger numbers. This game definitely deserves them.

Very excited for the next update, despite it likely being a while from now. Bella route was incredible.

Palvin

Jul 13, 2020
Wow, this game is the best Visual Novel here and I played a bunch of em. The story, characters and graphics - daamn.
Nami is the best. I love her looks.

Reactions: lovefuck and scalvi

Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
Oceanlab
what's the song at the end when the mc goes on a date with bella?
tell me pretty please:cry:
u did awesome game
ps but i dont find "trans" content:oops:

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Oceanlab
what's the song at the end when the mc goes on a date with bella?
tell me pretty please:cry:
u did awesome game
ps but i dont find "trans" content:oops:

Have anyone found the song which is playing during the fight?

Last edited:

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Damn, that was an AWESOME update (and I don't even consider myself a target audience). Really loved it, the writing and characters are great, MC is really interesting (and sometimes bears some similarities to me so it helps with immersion) and while I often find myself skipping some scenes in many VNs I read everything here. I also feel like my choices matter more and more with every update, which is really cool. Visually - as I've wrote after the initial release - girls are not really my type (except for Miss Harris and maybe the "China Girl"), but their characters are nicely developed and I found myself liking all of them and (for now at least) sticking to Bella route. I am quite curious how everything will develop, if Jeff and Nami can be together, how Ayua's side of things will advance, and will there be a route with Miss Harris?

Reactions: bb12308
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes