Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Also god I hope Amber's route won't turn into mandatory femdom if you want to go after her, like it always seems to in games with a mother character that actually looks good

Reactions: AmerHST

AmerHST

Jun 19, 2020
Being a DIK, AOA academy and TimeStamps are right now the ones I remember. Run before they delete it by offtopic xD
I didn't like half ROs in BADIK they all are great characters but not as ROs for me, AOA maybe in the future because I could say that but now not really and I never tried TS so I can't say anything about it.

walinson777

Oct 12, 2019
Finalmente depois de tanto tempo o game foi atualizado, gostei muito da história até aqui, a qualidade das renderizações são ótimas, é um dos meus preferidos! keep it up Dev lol

Last edited:

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
The writing and renders in this game are spectacular my goodness. I don't think a VN has ever made me feel this shitty for having to make choices that stray away from certain girls given what each one is dealing with. This is exactly how you create a compelling story that keeps players hooked despite the present lack of sex.

Never have I been more upset that an update was coming to an end because the payoffs for all of these paths - even if they don't come until 2024 - are just going to be *chef's kiss*.

Babel71

Nov 27, 2020
Waouw, a fantastic game, a good story, marvellous renders, amazing, one of the best VN I've played. thank's for this. I'll start again to explore a different way with his sister.

Nov 5, 2020
Ocean is really great at rendering, even better than DrPink Cake(given the number patterns they have). But the update frequency really is a bummer. They should focus on one game alone handling two masterpieces like these, it's ought to get cumbersome. The long update times must be the reason why Ocean's undervalued on pattern hope it changes soon. WVM skyrocketed but their renders are no match for Ocean's.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I'm starting to like Nami a lot in this chapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: watch out with your spoilers boys... some or many of us have not finish the update yet

Reactions: q956085398
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes