derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Both Oceanlab games are great. Someone rich throw money at the patreon so we can get updates more often :'d

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Edit 11/01/2020: Attaching bellow the Walkthrough for version [Ch. 2 Final Version].

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!

Ps: The guide didn't change really, I just added the locations of the newly add scenes found in the gallery.
Hey man could you update your walkthrough? Big thanks.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Wow, I am so just conflicted about this game. I first played it when I was first getting into VNs around the time of the previous update and I enjoyed it very much, some roughness here and there aside. I've been really excited for another update for a while now, and I've even had the occasional thought out of nowhere that I'd really like to play this some more, so clearly it left an impression. In particular, the parts I remembered were about the potential relationship between MC and Victoria (I think that was the default name? The girl who got hit?), as I'm kind of a sucker for exploring heavy and sensitive themes, something that also caught my eye with 'Where It All Began'.

But, man... Playing this again, I just can't get over how little I like the main character. Hell, I outright despise him. And Bella too. And their whole dynamic. Just, just, just... Fuck, they frustrate me. How they are portrayed as sympathetic characters, then, on a fucking dime, they turn around and pull some borderline psychotic shit without batting an eye, let along showing any signs of remorse; God, it just makes my blood boil. I mean, they're plotting and scheming to ruin someone's life for the absolutely shittiest of reasons, I have zero sympathy for any of that shit. The whole revenge plot is something I'd rather just not have, but it seems like that's going to be a major part of the (or at least Bella's) story going forward, so I kinda feel like I'm locked into being inside the head of a character I loathe for this one, which isn't all that great for me. I don't think this storyline was avoidable, was it?

And speaking of the MC, it really rubs me the wrong way how he is so manipulative and thoroughly unpleasant, yet has all these girls swooning over him for no apparent reason. I mean, I don't expect some cosmic justice written in, but he just doesn't seem to really have any redeeming qualities, so when everything else about this game feels rather grounded and realistic (in a drama production kind of way) it just makes those moments when every woman you meet drenches their pants on your second encounter feel that much more out of place. I mean, I would say I can count the times I've seen women sploosh at the sight of anti-social and mentally scarred hermits on one hand, but seeing as I wouldn't honestly be able to lift a finger, I feel that would be horribly misrepresentative.

... All that being said. I like this, I really do. I just don't think I've ever seen a cast of characters that is this divisive for me. Even Quinn in 'Being a DIK', being outright evil in her escapades, feels less unpleasant to me than the MC and Bella of this game.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wow, I am so just conflicted about this game. I first played it when I was first getting into VNs around the time of the previous update and I enjoyed it very much, some roughness here and there aside. I've been really excited for another update for a while now, and I've even had the occasional thought out of nowhere that I'd really like to play this some more, so clearly it left an impression. In particular, the parts I remembered were about the potential relationship between MC and Victoria (I think that was the default name? The girl who got hit?), as I'm kind of a sucker for exploring heavy and sensitive themes, something that also caught my eye with 'Where It All Began'.

But, man... Playing this again, I just can't get over how little I like the main character. Hell, I outright despise him. And Bella too. And their whole dynamic. Just, just, just... Fuck, they frustrate me. How they are portrayed as sympathetic characters, then, on a fucking dime, they turn around and pull some borderline psychotic shit without batting an eye, let along showing any signs of remorse; God, it just makes my blood boil. I mean, they're plotting and scheming to ruin someone's life for the absolutely shittiest of reasons, I have zero sympathy for any of that shit. The whole revenge plot is something I'd rather just not have, but it seems like that's going to be a major part of the (or at least Bella's) story going forward, so I kinda feel like I'm locked into being inside the head of a character I loathe for this one, which isn't all that great for me. I don't think this storyline was avoidable, was it?

And speaking of the MC, it really rubs me the wrong way how he is so manipulative and thoroughly unpleasant, yet has all these girls swooning over him for no apparent reason. I mean, I don't expect some cosmic justice written in, but he just doesn't seem to really have any redeeming qualities, so when everything else about this game feels rather grounded and realistic (in a drama production kind of way) it just makes those moments when every woman you meet drenches their pants on your second encounter feel that much more out of place. I mean, I would say I can count the times I've seen women sploosh at the sight of anti-social and mentally scarred hermits on one hand, but seeing as I wouldn't honestly be able to lift a finger, I feel that would be horribly misrepresentative.

... All that being said. I like this, I really do. I just don't think I've ever seen a cast of characters that is this divisive for me. Even Quinn in 'Being a DIK', being outright evil in her escapades, feels less unpleasant to me than the MC and Bella of this game.
IIRC you don't have to help Bella....

Reactions: Katie4Ever

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sounds good, I'll give it another go. I did pick the most mellow and non-vengeful responses, but somehow there was a long dialogue where MC straight-up started laying out the plan that I wanted no part of.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just played through this for the first time and I must say very impressive. This is one I wish I'd found after it was complete, or at least more details were already out. First I want to know what happened with Summer and I was foolish enough to think that would be revealed in the first therapy session.. so now we wait. Just to be sure there weren't any details in the game that I missed other than she disappeared? So many possibilities.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sweet Jesus, don't tell me in put of on Bella's path of petty revenge because I said "To destroy our enemies" in PE? Because I was just playing along with the coaches, that would be kinda crazy.

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
Chapter 3 is out! Update when you are able to, thanks so much.
The game was updated to Ch3.Beta, when you have time can you update your mod please? Or maybe we ned to wait to full release probably will come in a week or two. Anyway make the decision you think is right. Happy New Year.
Hey man could you update your walkthrough? Big thanks.
Although I'm not a fan of updating stuff while they are in Alpha/Beta, I did update the In-Game Mod, which will be uploaded in a minute.

In another note, I won't be updating the pdf guide as I've handed it over to Zoey Raven to update it. Zoey mentioned the guide will be updated after final release of Chapter 3.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
the walkthrough mod is not working for me anyone it is working for and yes i did put the files in /game folder tried a few times no change

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes