absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright figured out what the problem is with the walkthrough mod, its not working with the incest mod so i will wait not playing it without that i have finished the update though but i always do a perfect run when there is a walkthrough for a vn

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
allright figured out what the problem is with the walkthrough mod, its not working with the incest mod so i will wait not playing it without that i have finished the update though but i always do a perfect run when there is a walkthrough for a vn
i think the 2 mods conflict with each other as i noticed some things change in the game when playing with the 2 mods

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
will play through it again when the walkthrough is out prefer that too a mod so you can see future impact

LastSunset

Mar 3, 2018
WOW, so good! I really love this game :love:
Ocean, pls, continue working full time on this project... I can't survive with a single update per year... I need you focused on a game at time, and this is on another level

• Love
Reactions: Malkovichi

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Now i know making a quality game like this takes time but how long does Ocean normally take with updates?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just stepped in.
And steppin out again.
One kind of girl X 100
Nice pictures.
Story is a drag.
And no fuckin' sex at all.
Plus clickertheclickertheclick and no excitement , nothing happening at all.
All small talk , no lewdness.

shoot me......
Game requires 50 IQ I think. Thankfully there are hundreds of other games with a lower minimum requirement that might be more up your alley. (y)

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Just stepped in.
And steppin out again.
One kind of girl X 100
Nice pictures.
Story is a drag.
And no fuckin' sex at all.
Plus clickertheclickertheclick and no excitement , nothing happening at all.
All small talk , no lewdness.

shoot me......
this game is a bit of a slow starter but man there is a warning at the start that there is no sex yet ur out here complaining...BTW this game has one of the best stories on here so idk what ur on about

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I did started to play this game on the previous version and this chapter was made so solid that are difficult to believe that is a beta version. The dev(s) worked hard and so good for this. If I have an opportunity to do in a month, it is a very good project to sponsor it on Patreon.

I hope good news from it.

Good luck and thanks for the dev(s).

***(English is not my native language, so there may be a several grammatical errors)

Reactions: scalvi and Gladheim
Dec 30, 2018
At first I was mad about the update released after one year, because I almost forgot about this game.
Then I was mad about having to play it all over again, instead of just reloading a save.

But while doing it right now I realised what a gem it is. Easily one of the best written games I've ever played. Not a single wasted moment playing this again.

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
At first I was mad about the update released after one year, because I almost forgot about this game.
Then I was mad about having to play it all over again, instead of just reloading a save.

But while doing it right now I realised what a gem it is. Easily one of the best written games I've ever played. Not a single wasted moment playing this again.
indeed it is a masterpiece

Rintal

May 6, 2017
This is some kind of mess, not a normal plot. I don't want to avenge Mila. I didn't stand up for her outside the college. It doesn't interest me at all. I didn't arrange with Bella to damage Mario's car (or whatever his name is). I have no desire to collude with Bella herself. But during the second meeting at Bella's house, she asks why I didn't show up at midnight yesterday, and the MC, for some reason, stubbornly takes the initiative to sabotage her neighbors party. And again he insists on revenge for Mila.

What are all these choices for if they do not affect anything?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes