Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
was scrolling through files found the Save file from the prev update v0.2
if anyone needs it just download it from here

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
renders changed a lot, now in mc's memories everyone seems to be much younger
without the patch the whole "friends" and "roommates" thing seems a bit weird
so i guess i'll wait for the pdf wt or updated wt mod for a better game experience

EDIT:i failed to resist the urge, i tried out 6 different playthru and i'm speechless
Nami is the best

Last edited:
Reactions: AdamJohn36

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
Chapter 3 was great. I am very excited for more of Summers Gone and Ocean's other game Where It All Began. I hope Ayua is a romance option too, shes quite pretty. Idk if its a Daz3D model thing or what but most of the asian characters in games dont look as great as Ayua or Nojiko but sadly I dont think she is an option in the game, which is fine, it would not fit in the game and ruin things. Maybe Naughty renders later on though.

Ok theory crafting time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oceanlab Do you intend to make Ayua a romanceable character? Or to make the game a harem at all? Just stick to your guns on the story you have envisioned for this game. I see a lot of other devs changing their original intentions because of pressure from players who want things added or removed, at least for the wrong reasons. Plenty of good reasons to make changes. You got a special game here, same with Where It All Began.
Ayua's in the first batch of characters to receive a "love" variable, so I'm pretty sure she's a romance option. Would be nice to have a confirmation nonetheless since she's my favorite as well.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
I'm starting to like Nami a lot in this chapter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: watch out with your spoilers boys... some or many of us have not finish the update yet
Actually how the fuck did you get that scene, I thought I went all in on Nami and I still haven't scene it

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
was scrolling through files found the Save file from the prev update v0.2
if anyone needs it just download it from here
Due to the new code structure, it's recommended you start a new game to avoid any issues.

Reactions: Malkovichi
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes