May 24, 2020
Right? I always wonder why would anyone looking for a quick fap play a visual NOVEL then complain about the story being long
I'll be honest here, in the few years of playing AVN's or adult games in general, I've fapped to them maybe a dozen or so times? Not that they have never given me a stiffy, they do that all the damn time, I just never feel compelled to JO to them. Idk, maybe I'm weird.

Reactions: AmerHST

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Hey, so uhh, this whole "business" with Bella? Someone a couple pages back said it's avoidable, which made me really happy as the MC shows some absolutely despicable character traits during that route. I've tried a few choice variations now and it still procs, so I checked the walkthrough and it doesn't seem to really detail everything and I didn't see anything to suggest there's actually a tag for the event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'll be honest here, in the few years of playing AVN's or adult games in general, I've fapped to them maybe a dozen or so times? Not that they have never given me a stiffy, they do that all the damn time, I just never feel compelled to JO to them. Idk, maybe I'm weird.
Yeah no, that makes a 100% sense to me, it's definitely a tad odd of an attitude to take to a writing-based story-telling medium.

Reactions: TheLonelyGhost
May 24, 2020
the MC shows some absolutely despicable character traits during that route.
I think thats kind of the point of this MC. Seems like it is more of a redemption arc, but the MC is kind of a sociopathic asshole in the beginning and in his stories about high school. I'm not sure you're going to be able to avoid this as it seems like a major plot device.

loki052456

Feb 14, 2018
Best VN, period. Without showing any explicit scene, it keeps players captivated. I usually skim through the lines of other VN. Here, I was reading every line. Just cann't wait to see, how MC's date with Bella go.

Do we really have to wait for another year for next Update?

Now, that will give true blue balls

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Easily top 5 game on this site. MC and supporting characters are well developed.
Story is progressing nicely and there is a decent amount of content for 3 updates.

What fascinates me the most is that despite lack of sexual content, game doesn't feel like it is on a slow burn or that dev is stalling and milking like lots of other devs tend to do. None of the girls are really "easy" or slutty despite some of them professing feelings for MC. This is one of the few games that makes me actually read dialog instead of fast skipping until I get to the action. I am also glad that there is no juvenile stuff, like MC being immature perv which is the case with half of the games on this site.

It is easy to tell that dev put lots of thought and work into this game so far. If he can keep the pace with the updates, game is definitely worth supporting. Not sure if someone on this forum is familiar with his plans for this game since he has another one that has not been updated regularly.
Potential is there, but to reach status of top developers on this site, dev needs regular updates with decent amount of content.
Patrons will follow.
I tend to spread my pledges around, but for a games that are high quality but updated like twice a year (one of the examples in my case would be Light of My Life), i tend to use "Buy me a coffee" and basically pay like $10 for an update.
Really hope to see more of this game in a near future.

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I think thats kind of the point of this MC. Seems like it is more of a redemption arc, but the MC is kind of a sociopathic asshole in the beginning and in his stories about high school. I'm not sure you're going to be able to avoid this as it seems like a major plot device.
Gotcha, thanks. Guess I'll just tough it out.

Dec 9, 2020
What a massive update.

Normally I'm not one for nipple piercings, but damn I love Amber and her piercings :love: Her methods also seem to be much more err intimate than professional, wonder if this is just a special case acting like a mother figure in these sessions instead. Would be nice if she could be a LI but I'm guessing no milfs will be LI.

Victoria's story basically got put on hold after asking for the date, and then there was plans to hang out at the movies before the first date even happened, a whole lot of date building but not a lot of relationship building happening there. I'm guessing no harem is planned either, as going with victoria also shuts you out of Mila, yet things are allowed to progress with Bella and Nami, and yet even more girls are introduced which I assume won't just be background pieces in the future. But those three look like they will be the main LI's for the game.

Also Nia seemed like an odd plugin later in the story to suddenly be Nami's good friend, when in the beginning that was Mila, like you pick victoria to go on a date and mila gets moved to the third wheel backseat treatment for the rest of the game, even though she's still the big reason the MC is doing this revenge scheme, sad.

I hope chapter 4 doesn't take another year! story and renders are too good!

Last edited:

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
I tought you all were exaggerating when I found this but wtf this game is insane. How isn't this game the most viewed?? And shit I need more updates, espacially for nami. Dev I'm a new Lifetime patreon. I never tought I would find a Devenolper who just wipes the floor with DrPinkCake, Incenton and What? Why? Games which were my favorit creators till today. Now Oceanlab is by fucking far my favorit creator.

Last edited:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I got unreasonably happy when Bella forced MC to get a haircut... its a very anime haircut, but still better.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your theory depends on whether they race on the street or on a circuit.
But since Bella mentions a blacklist, it must be illegal.
It may also be that Bella did not cause the accident but she was there racing with another person.
If she is really Nick's daughter, we have to see who the other daughter is, it could be Robin or another character who Ocean doesnt introduced in the game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheLonelyGhost

Thogull

Apr 26, 2018
I hate this fucking game, because the story is really good, it's broke my heart to see Mila in the gym when I was with Bella.
It's so hard to choose a path, all girl are likeable (even Victoria for me).
Dude don't ever stop your VN please, even without sex, it's so fucking good to read.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
I wasn't the biggest fan of Bella in the beginning but her character has kind of grown on me. There's a lot going on with her behind the scenes. This is probably the hardest game to choose between love interests. They're all beautiful and flawed in their own ways. Nami is my favourite redhead. The long wait for chapter 3 was worth it in the end for me.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
like you pick victoria to go on a date and mila gets moved to the third wheel backseat treatment for the rest of the game, even though she's still the big reason the MC is doing this revenge scheme, sad.
This is actually a deeper problem than you might realize. This is what I had to say all the way back on Page 41, basically a year ago when this was still a .2:

I really like this game, but I'm also a bit concerned: since the MC seems antisocial, that's the way I played him. I was really happy to see plenty of options to tell people to basically fuck off and leave me alone, and especially that doing so didn't remove them from the game (like they never talk to you again or something - I like that they still try even if I try to shut them out). That being said, one of these instances didn't feel natural: Mila. I refused to tell her anything about me, ditched her at every opportunity (would've liked not to smoke with her too), yet somehow she still seems to think we're friends. And somehow, I was upset by some randos talking shit about her?

Every indication I had, and every choice I had made, said I didn't give two shits about Mila. So why would I care about her problems with some randos? I like the progression with Bella - neither of us liked the other, yet we have now recognized we are both "villains" - this progression was excellent because I could play the antisocial game and still come to care about her. But I haven't had any such experience with Mila, all she's ever babbled about to me is how sweet the wheelchair girl is (another character I appreciate being able to shut down frequently and still see her come back for more [out-of-character, I really admire her resolve and hope she doesn't give up on me!]). So my holy crusade for revenge on Mila's behalf really strikes me as odd. If there had been a "ditch Mila" option when the randos started talking shit, that's what I would have done. I didn't see her as needing my protection, and besides, I didn't care about her regardless.

I guess what I'm saying is that I really like the unique aspect to this game where playing as an antisocial shithead not only is a viable path but also makes sense... except in how I am gently railroaded into defending Mila. I get that going back to tweak things is annoying at best and a ton of work at worst, and I also get that you need the main character to have a reason to engage in the revenge plot against the douchebags. But if any character would have been the reason I got railroaded, I would have expected it to be Nami or the MC's mom. Anyone else just doesn't have any kind of sway over the MC as far as I can see (at least not until after he learns more about Bella - by the time she has his number, she's undeniably got some measure of influence). Could you possibly insert a minor conversation where if the MC chooses not to help Mila, Nami hears about it when he gets home and vows to step in to help her get revenge... thereby forcing the MC to grudgingly say he will do it (just so Nami doesn't put herself in the line of the douchebags' fire)? That would be enough to make him scheming with Bella make sense despite having no reason to care about random assholes talking trash (as it already does if the MC wants to defend Mila).

Great work overall! Respectfully, there are still some grammar errors that stand out, but aside from that and the point I mentioned above this was a really fun game to get immersed in. Cool animations, too! I can't imagine the amount of work you must have had to do to get those, but they really add to the atmosphere. Thanks for making this, it seems like with all the competitions planned you're gonna be in it for the long haul and I look forward to seeing how the game unfolds! :)
And... I still pretty much agree with myself now having replayed it all. I yet again refused to speak to Mila at every turn, including in the gym while I was there with Bella in Chapter 3, and yet the MC still tells Nami "Mila's alright" after the first day despite me shutting her out and walking away from her AND still gets asked by Bella in the gym in chapter 3 "What did you two talk about?" despite me not going over to greet her. I have no relationship with Mila. She doesn't trust me, I don't give a fuck about her. Yet I have committed to a huge undertaking - revenge on her behalf AND getting her off the hook with the law - regardless of our lack of relationship. It's a major flaw in the foundation of this story. Fortunately, the game's too excellent to crumble around this gaping plot hole, but it still needs addressing imo.

This could be fixed as I described in my previous post - by getting Nami involved, so the MC would force himself to act on her behalf (exactly like he did in high school, as we found out).

This issue could also be fixed by adding a crucial scene where the MC and Mila form a deeper bond based on some action she takes PRIOR to them talking outside, thereby obligating the MC to talk to her when that moment comes (say, Mila gives Nami her sweater in the auditorium to cover up the rival school's uniform despite that revealing her skimpy attire - the gesture is too late, because Nami already has detention, but the MC would appreciate something like that and at least give Mila a chance afterwards).

Lastly, this issue could be resolved by simply cutting the option to not talk to Mila in the beginning. If you choose to tell her nothing, she says something like "Won't bother you further" and you walk away. IT MAKES NO SENSE TO CARE ABOUT SOMEONE IF THAT IS THE EXTENT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. If that option is removed, the player is forced to talk to Mila and the bond this story requires forms. I like choices, so I like the choice to ignore Mila, but if it causes such a huge plot hole the simplest solution is unfortunately this one.

Oceanlab I am still stunned by the little movies you make, and really happy to play as an antisocial guy whose antisocial behavior doesn't necessarily preclude routes. The girls you've created are beautiful AND compelling: really outstanding work! I waited a long time to play this game again and don't regret it. I hope my post does not come across as some hit piece; while I find it a bit disheartening this plothole snuck through the revamp, as I said above the game is far too high in quality to crumble around it. I hope you can make a simple tweak and continue to enjoy making your games, because I think plenty of people - myself included - really appreciate your hard work!

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes