Housewife

Oct 22, 2016
If you're sensitive don't read this, most of you won't like it...

I actually wouldn't mind if Nami got together with Jeff (if you choose to not be with her), he seems like a cool guy and since there's a very little chance that I'll choose anyone but Bella I actually wouldn't mind it cause I don't want her to be sad and hung up on MC like this.

It's probably not gonna happen and I don't necessarily want it to happen but I wouldn' mind it.
at the end of the final video, you can see her crying. I think she understands how much she really loves mc, and she might lose him to herself as a friend, as HER boyfriend. Yes, it's wrong, they live together like brother and sister, but she loves him
This scene even made me cry :cry:

Last edited:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Oookay, so will there be an uploaded final version of this, or is it always the beta? I heseitate to try it out, until I know for sure that this is it for the current version.

D

Deleted member 1538122

Hell of work . This is going to be one of the top 10 in this site. Great

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Thanks, then I will have to wait patiently...Just a matter of self restraint... Beh.
You are very welcome! Yeah I am doing the same too. My patience is infinite though, it not hard for me. Plus the content I want isn't close to being in the game yet, so I might even keep waiting till then.

• Wow
Reactions: StingerWolf

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
You are very welcome! Yeah I am doing the same too. My patience is infinite though, it not hard for me. Plus the content I want isn't close to being in the game yet, so I might even keep waiting till then.
Well, I am not that strong, if final version is out, I will take a dive for sure. :)

Reactions: AdamJohn36

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.3Beta APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
at the end of the final video, you can see her crying. I think she understands how much she really loves mc, and she might lose him to herself as a friend, as HER boyfriend. Yes, it's wrong, they live together like brother and sister, but she loves him
This scene even made me cry :cry:
Indeed, if you think about it, pretty much every "main" love interest lacks an actual rival (in the form of your stereotypical boyfriend/ex) for the MC to compete with, on the contrary, the girls all look like strong willed women that aren't simply a trophy for you to fight for, but instead, they all have their own demons and problems to deal with... and somewhat alone.

That, coupled with a broken MC, makes for such an interesting and realistic scenario, where the true enemies aren't necessarily the ones they can see, but those wandering in their minds.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Man i am glad i decided to try this again, i played only the first release. So after seeing the good ratings decided to try it again. The beginning of the game was what made me give up when i played the first release. But after i came to the newer part of the game and when i noticed how the render quality of the characters improved i thought it is a different game.

Really the visual improvements of the female characters are huge, the game became easily 5 out of 5 stars game, and one of the best looking games here. The interesting thing is how many of the female characters look amazing (again the visual improvements are amazing), i did not count but there are probably 10+ female characters in the game and they are all incredibly sexy and made with lot of detail. Honestly if i had to choose who i want to progress the story with anyone of them could be the one. Usually in games there is 1 character that gets my attention or maybe 2-3 in better games, this one literally has all of them.
Amazing job on this visual improvements, now this is easily one of the top games here for me, a treat for the eye, and i still have to finish the update.

The slow build up of the story is also something i like, especially if the characters are as good looking as they are here.

Ty for the game.

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
I'm in 2 minds about this VN. You can clearly see the improvements in renders in chapter 3, but it feels a bit style over substance. The writing is patchy and needs a lot more polish (and a proof-reader). A personal preference would be a wider variety of female body shapes - almost all the girls have large breasts (which i know a lot like!) but it would be good to see some love for those who like smaller chest sizes :cool:

I hope that as this develops, the dev focuses on the story - that's what will really make this VN shine.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes