robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
So much waiting for an update but it was worth it :love: (y)
Hope we don't have to wait another year for the next one...

mojococo

Sep 28, 2017
Best game around here. There, I said it. And it has no sex, imagine that...

More seriously, what an awesome update Oceanlab. But man, how do you expect us to make a choice ? It breaks my heart everytime, No matter what LIs I have decided to focus on. Not cool.

Great story
Great renders
Great characters
Great MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

five stars.

Also, this game needs a fan art thread.

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
I must say, i really like the MC.
The fact that he isnt a fcking perv all the time like in 90% of these games.
I know its actually an important part of his character, but its just so nice to have a different type of character for once.
Like a breath of fresh air. I really dig that.

Great game!

yasirahmed

Aug 5, 2020
Can anyone one tell me that of we don't apply incest patch how much it effects the story ? Does it make it weird without the patch ?

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Can anyone one tell me that of we don't apply incest patch how much it effects the story ? Does it make it weird without the patch ?
It is to me that living in the house with other people who are not your friends or family but they treat you as such has always seemed strange to me so the patch helps, although some will tell you that it is for weirds that they like to fuck their sisters . I personally do not care if it is HIS sister, she is not mine so that He fuck her seems perfect to me xD

Reactions: johndoe19

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Edit 02/01/2021: Updated the In-game Walkthrough for version [Chp 3 - Beta]

IMOPORTANT: You need to start a new game due to the new code structure!
THIS MOD WILL NOT WORK WITH THE INCEST MOD. Thanks!

It can also be found on my .
Enjoy!
Will incest work in chapter 3
With walk through mod

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Every single girl is so good looking :love: (only VN where I can't even decide on my fav looking girl :BootyTime:) & knowing Ocean, I'm pretty sure he had taken his sweet time to create/morph them. Even if the base models are known, I don't think it'd easy to recreate any of them which is why there's a lack of fan arts I guess. If I'm not wrong, Mr. Vargas did some, but you know, he's a legend :WeSmart:.

edit: you can find his work here - https://f95zone.to/search/94464932/

rj677

May 30, 2020
I know the majority of what Im gonna say has already been said, but you can never have too much compliments ;)

I can say with all certainty that this game is in the Top 5 AVNs I have played

Oceanlab really wrote a masterpiece. Every "little thing" in this game is well executed and gives us, the players, the feeling that every choice we do ACTUALLY MATTERS to the story of the game and to the way that the other characters fit in the story and interact with the MC. Speaking of the MC, its a breath of fresh air to see an MC that is complex and seems like he can think things through and not just perving his way through the game, like seriously, a unisex shower scene with an LI without the good old "tAKe A pEeK" option... Huge Ws and props to Ocean for not taking the easy/obvious way of doing an AVN.

Another thing I find really interesting in this game is the fact that we dont have "Fixed" LIs in this game. There so many girls in this game to choose from and none of them are truly NOT LIs (unless Ocean has said something that Im not aware of). This kinda "eliminates" another problem that some other AVNs have, the whole "I really like this character to end up with the MC, but she is just a side character whose sole purpose is to get fucked by the MC or be a puppet for the story...". That makes it hard to decide between the girls, since they all are beautiful and unique.

Its obvious Ocean didnt have a great 2020, but NO ONE had a great 2020 :HideThePain:. I just hope that he keeps up the fantastic work hes been doing and that he provides us more of this amazing game.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
I already created renders for Summer's Gone and also his other game Where It All Began. I posted them in main game threads but if you want to see them all you can check Ocean's discord server.

Recently I became a member of love-joint and I'll be working in our new game project. I will have a limited time from now on but that doesn't mean I won't continue my artworks. As long as developers help me I'll continue creating artworks in my free times.

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
Man this game is truly a work of art. My fav girl is most definetely Belle but every girl has something to her, but the dynamic growing relationship with Belle is just the best. Its very hard to find some games where the girls just dont throw themselves at u, but the relationships in this game actually feels natural and not forced.

Anyways i cant wait for the next update altough that will be a long time...

Reactions: B-52reloaded
Sep 1, 2018
Yep, this is one of a few games I could see making a push for mainstream if they had enough backing. One of those games that actually makes others less fun.
Is it on Steam yet? There's no reason why it shouldn't be there, I think. There are plenty of adult games there by now.

Sep 1, 2018
Hey, so uhh, this whole "business" with Bella? Someone a couple pages back said it's avoidable, which made me really happy as the MC shows some absolutely despicable character traits during that route. I've tried a few choice variations now and it still procs, so I checked the walkthrough and it doesn't seem to really detail everything and I didn't see anything to suggest there's actually a tag for the event.
Idk what you can avoid, but there's another part of this I wanted to comment on.

"as the MC shows some absolutely despicable character traits during that route."

That's the point, imo. The MC starts off as quite the damaged asshole. He's traumatized, and sometimes he takes that out on others.

And I think that part of this game, the part with Bella in particular, is about the healing process of that trauma.
And I'm excited to the ways in which the dev will take this.
You see the MC feeling really bad about how he treated Bella in one of the scenes in this game. (When he talks to his sister about it.)

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
And I think that part of this game, the part with Bella in particular, is about the healing process of that trauma.
And I'm excited to the ways in which the dev will take this.
You see the MC feeling really bad about how he treated Bella in one of the scenes in this game. (When he talks to his sister about it.)
This is something I really like about this game. You see all to often when it comes to damaged girls in these type of games that the solution to their trauma is the Healing Power of Dick. Whereas here, even with romance in the air, the characters have to work through their shit and come to terms with their issues.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes