laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
View attachment 968582

What's up with Tybalt, he failed in his plan to get Jill away from the MC, and became a hairdresser in Summers Gone. :KEK:
Seriously speaking, this character gives me a weird vibe, especially when he says he's going to investigate us.
shit he is mob...bella told u enought what u need to know
he is not looking like tybald....
yep he is wierd ... he is part of mobs.. bella told u that if u have problem go to him.

Sep 1, 2018
This game is so good that I'd (almost) feel like suggesting it to my mom without feeling shame.
I mean.. Maybe not, but I'd put it on my shelf if I had a hard copy of the game without feeling shame.
This is one of the best game on all of this site at the moment.
There's a few games that's on a league of it's own, far far apart from the rest. And this is one of them.

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
So I don't really have the energy to play through it again now, can anyone tell me if the date (or "date") Bella is avoidable? Being neutral towards her didnt work, do I actually have to make her hate me, or is the date always happening no matter what?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
So I don't really have the energy to play through it again now, can anyone tell me if the date (or "date") Bella is avoidable? Being neutral towards her didnt work, do I actually have to make her hate me, or is the date always happening no matter what?
I did both paths and in both the mc have a date with Bella, it is not possible to avoid the date with her, for something she was the MVP of this chapter.

Xyclos

Feb 8, 2018
Well, I firmly believe that BADIK has just been defeated. Seriously, this VN has gone from being a good game with potential to my absolute TOP 1.

SG is incredible, and not only the photorealism of the renders, but the visual composition, the angulation, those field blurs ... And what about the plot, brilliantly written and well carried, the believable characters and those gorgeous models (of which I am incapable of choose the hottest).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I feel more motivated than ever to start my own project (although I doubt it will reach this level, lol), and due I can handle blender a bit I would love to know more about how it was the development of such amazing graphics and models.

Honestly SG has been a pleasant surprise for the new year, and I can only say good work Oceanlab , as soon as I can afford it you have earned my patronage and my respect. Thanks for everything!

PD: Sorry for my "engrish", not my first language ;)

tricksyg

Sep 26, 2019
I did both paths and in both the mc have a date with Bella, it is not possible to avoid the date with her, for something she was the MVP of this chapter.
Damn okay, that sucks a bit. I was on the Bella-path at first but the sad-Nami ending made me regret it so I went neutral with Bella and fullon simp for Nami. Didn't help :(

Reactions: AdamJohn36

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Damn okay, that sucks a bit. I was on the Bella-path at first but the sad-Nami ending made me regret it so I went neutral with Bella and fullon simp for Nami. Didn't help :(
So even if you focus only on Nami she is still sad in the last scene?

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
If you're sensitive don't read this, most of you won't like it...

I actually wouldn't mind if Nami got together with Jeff (if you choose to not be with her), he seems like a cool guy and since there's a very little chance that I'll choose anyone but Bella I actually wouldn't mind it cause I don't want her to be sad and hung up on MC like this.

It's probably not gonna happen and I don't necessarily want it to happen but I wouldn' mind it.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I love Ocean huge potential best game with where it all began in this genre, but their are 2 thinks I dont like Ocean always makes cheracters that dont life for the MC only thats why I hate the transgender toggle I think this cheracter should always be a trans women and if somebody like her cheracter but dont want to date a trans women than they should not date her easy as that.

The second think that I dont like I like to play a more loser beta cheracter but I have the feeling that we will turn into a chad in the long run without even having the choice(hope I am wrong) in videogame their is noting worse than have no choice (caugh cyberpunk2077)so I hope we can always choice which we date or if our cheracter is more of a chad or a bit emo beta.

I think ocean will be big and going into the mayor league after more often consistent updates mark my words.( dont forget us poor ocean:cry::cry: )

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
This game is so good that I'd (almost) feel like suggesting it to my mom without feeling shame.
I mean.. Maybe not, but I'd put it on my shelf if I had a hard copy of the game without feeling shame.
This is one of the best game on all of this site at the moment.
There's a few games that's on a league of it's own, far far apart from the rest. And this is one of them.
Yep, this is one of a few games I could see making a push for mainstream if they had enough backing. One of those games that actually makes others less fun.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have images from the first release of Summers Gone? I was browsing the early posts and saw mentions of how Ayua and some characters got redesigned. This was back August 2019 so well over a year ago.

Im just curious what Ayua and any other characters looked originally before they got remade in Chapter 2 release and further tweaked with Chapter 3, like Summer herself and Nojiko.

Deleted member 327695

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Yep, this is one of a few games I could see making a push for mainstream if they had enough backing. One of those games that actually makes others less fun.
Regium I had a quick question. Is this story complete or are you writing as you go and will we get the MC's perspective of what happened with Summer in the next update? Thanks!
I am the dev.

The story is written up to Season 2. But I keep changing stuff here and there.

When do you get this option? I played like three times already and idk where I am getting it wrong.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok i just started and im using the incest patch when u start the game it say there is some stuff thats blocked for age then u play and later u get to a point in the game that says "patched". i have looked in the game code and i dont see anything thats blocked and the game without the incest patch, it doesn't show that at all

so either the incest patch lies about having more content and there just isnt anything or i just didnt see the blocked content.
does anyone know if theres a version 3? with all content and incest?

side note: this is driving me crazy because i have OCPD and i need to get 100% unlocked content

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes