laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
This is some kind of mess, not a normal plot. I don't want to avenge Mila. I didn't stand up for her outside the college. It doesn't interest me at all. I didn't arrange with Bella to damage Mario's car (or whatever his name is). I have no desire to collude with Bella herself. But during the second meeting at Bella's house, she asks why I didn't show up at midnight yesterday, and the MC, for some reason, stubbornly takes the initiative to sabotage her neighbors party. And again he insists on revenge for Mila.

What are all these choices for if they do not affect anything?
evedentily u dont want play this game to....

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Ok, I've gotten as far as the haircut in the update.......:sick::poop:..........

he is SOOO gonna get beat up by the straight guys :LOL:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Chapter 3 was great. I am very excited for more of Summers Gone and Ocean's other game Where It All Began. I hope Ayua is a romance option too, shes quite pretty. Idk if its a Daz3D model thing or what but most of the asian characters in games dont look as great as Ayua or Nojiko but sadly I dont think she is an option in the game, which is fine, it would not fit in the game and ruin things. Maybe Naughty renders later on though.

Ok theory crafting time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oceanlab Do you intend to make Ayua a romanceable character? Or to make the game a harem at all? Just stick to your guns on the story you have envisioned for this game. I see a lot of other devs changing their original intentions because of pressure from players who want things added or removed, at least for the wrong reasons. Plenty of good reasons to make changes. You got a special game here, same with Where It All Began.

Reactions: Xyclos

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
well i must say that i forgot what is was it after long wait of update so i am glad i must play it from start... this game have realy deep emotional content and it is unique masterpiece at this site...

only two games wiolated strong emotion in me to cry for now, it was Life is strange (not from this site:)) and this game...

thank u dev.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Btw,someone else besides me noticed Amber had nipple piercings?
I have noticed the first time as Amber has tended th face of the the MC, then at last while the therapy appointment. I believe there was a third oacasion, but im not sure in this pont and if i remember correctly.

Bylson

Mar 17, 2019
well i must say that i forgot what is was it after long wait of update so i am glad i must play it from start... this game have realy deep emotional content and it is unique masterpiece at this site...

only two games wiolated strong emotion in me to cry for now, it was Life is strange (not from this site:)) and this game...

thank u dev.
two games on this site that made me emotional was this one and Acting Lessons

Reactions: laeg

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Hello. can you tell me which of the girls is trans ?
I have trans turned off, not my cup of tea.

I am a little bit curious and if i must guess, my money would be on auya(?) err... dont know her name anymore, the asian looking gal.

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
was scrolling through files found the Save file from the prev update v0.2
if anyone needs it just download it from here

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes