Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
The thing i love about this game is it doesn't take it's self to seriously but it also doesn't treat everything like a joke, so often do i see devs who think they are the new Stephen King and create cringe stories that try to hard.

Reactions: Heycock

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
It's inevitable. The scene at the Prep mansion where Derek asks you if you still have a crush on one or the other, as well as the game storing your answer in a variable, was some pretty obvious foreshadowing.

I figured it would get to a point, especially for a MC that has shown a very clear preference for one over the other, that either Maya or Josy will have some sort of falling out and they eventually decide they'd be happier with just the MC. I can't really see what could do it, especially if Sage's plan is successful and she takes care of Maya's tuition as the drama surrounding that is Maya's entire plot and the root of her conflicts, but I can't see DPC going out of his way and presenting that fridge question at the prep party without reason.

I could see Josy eventually getting her own dramatic plot in season 3 though. Of all the main LIs she exclusively has zero drama at this point. No tuition struggles, no cheating boyfriend, no failed marriage, and no chronic stupidity. Metaphorically, she's leading the league in scoring; her life is picturesque at the moment and why I call her the canon LI. MC would be missing a chromosome or two letting her slip through his fingers. DPC is going to come home from eating street tacos and shart all over that image of perfection.

This is my prophecy
Nice Josy-based prophecy :Kappa:

I think you and others are right, we're getting a solo Josy path. How that happens is super unclear though. The most obvious thing I've thought of that could happen is Maya breaks up with Josy because she doesn't want to drag her down with the issues with her dad. But why Josy would accept that breakup and not try to help Maya out is the issue. There is clearly a big divide between Josy and Maya being caused by the dad issue, but any way you slice it, if Maya and Josy break up because of it then that's basically the villain winning and I don't think DPC will go that route. In other words, I think it's really unlikely that the falling out that you allude to will be caused by the current issues with Maya's dad.

If that's correct then it means we'll likely have to wait until the current daddy issues resolve to get another shot at solo Josy, which could take a few more episodes and possibly be tied in with whatever dramatic plot Josy must be getting in the future. You're also correct that Josy has zero drama as an LI, and the only drama that Josy herself has been involved in has been not getting into college, which was resolved, and the throuple drama, which was resolved. She really has no active story hooks for herself, except the fact that she's in the HOTs and Maya isn't. Josy could very easily come into some drama being in the HOTs by getting caught up somehow in the drugs/prostitution/something else so there's that.

I really want Josy as a DIK LI, my massive DIK MC needs his exclusive midget party girl by his side :BootyTime:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
You're not wrong, but I still hope with the theme (Halloween) coming that she'll dust off her OMG outfit for the MC. Just imagine the look on Jill's face, or that of Maya/Josy, when the dour librarian puts that rocking body on display.
Yes indeed.
I don't think showing her face around like that would be a good idea, but it also wouldn't be too difficult to guess it's her given her body if she were to try and hide her face.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: goldenrule91

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for the kind words. ... I can at least give you screenshots of the solution I worked out to finish the mansion by the end of Episode 7. It's somewhere to start.
Thanks for posting those screenshots! Those are a huge help -- they give me an idea of what to aim for. I actually like that you don't have a single "best way" to play the minigame, as I enjoy making the decisions myself. I was just hoping for some general principles, and you've provided those. Also, thanks for taking the time to answer all my questions; I really appreciate it. Off to try it now. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: ename144

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Nice Josy-based prophecy :Kappa:

I think you and others are right, we're getting a solo Josy path. How that happens is super unclear though. The most obvious thing I've thought of that could happen is Maya breaks up with Josy because she doesn't want to drag her down with the issues with her dad. But why Josy would accept that breakup and not try to help Maya out is the issue. There is clearly a big divide between Josy and Maya being caused by the dad issue, but any way you slice it, if Maya and Josy break up because of it then that's basically the villain winning and I don't think DPC will go that route. In other words, I think it's really unlikely that the falling out that you allude to will be caused by the current issues with Maya's dad.

If that's correct then it means we'll likely have to wait until the current daddy issues resolve to get another shot at solo Josy, which could take a few more episodes and possibly be tied in with whatever dramatic plot Josy must be getting in the future. You're also correct that Josy has zero drama as an LI, and the only drama that Josy herself has been involved in has been not getting into college, which was resolved, and the throuple drama, which was resolved. She really has no active story hooks for herself, except the fact that she's in the HOTs and Maya isn't. Josy could very easily come into some drama being in the HOTs by getting caught up somehow in the drugs/prostitution/something else so there's that.

I really want Josy as a DIK LI, my massive DIK MC needs his exclusive midget party girl by his side :BootyTime:
Pretty much feel the exact same.

I think it's all going to hinge on how Sage's plan works out. If she secures funds or a scholarship for Maya's tuition then there's zero reason for Maya's dad to still be in the picture.

Reactions: goldenrule91

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I could see Josy eventually getting her own dramatic plot in season 3 though. Of all the main LIs she exclusively has zero drama at this point. No tuition struggles, no cheating boyfriend on the DL, no failed marriage, and no chronic stupidity. Metaphorically, she's leading the league in scoring; her life is picturesque at the moment and why I call her the canon LI. MC would be missing a chromosome or two letting her slip through his fingers. DPC is going to come home from eating street tacos and shart all over that image of perfection.
The source of Josy's drama may be Maya, or rather her inadequate perception of the situation. We remember how Maya ran away crying when she saw Josy with her father or when she hit Quinn in front of everyone. In season 2, she often snapped at Josy, and she at some point upset and offended will go to seek solace to Tremolo. Besides, when MС and Josy's affair is revealed, it will somehow play a role. Tommy sees MC as a rival, even though he hides it.
As I noted, Maya has no flirting moments on the path of friendship. Which leads me to think: 1) There is no solo Maya way of Dik 2) Flirting moments like with Josy on Dik's way will appear later, in episode 8.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The source of Josy's drama may be Maya, or rather her inadequate perception of the situation. We remember how Maya ran away crying when she saw Josy with her father or when she hit Quinn in front of everyone. In season 2, she often snapped at Josy, and she at some point upset and offended will go to seek solace to Tremolo. Besides, when MС and Josy's affair is revealed, it will somehow play a role. Tommy sees MC as a rival, even though he hides it.
As I noted, Maya has no flirting moments on the path of friendship. Which leads me to think: 1) There is no solo Maya way of Dik 2) Flirting moments like with Josy on Dik's way will appear later, in episode 8.
I guess you favoured Josy over Maya when you played chick's route. I think you should replay Josy & Maya love path and favour Maya over Josy: you will find out how it differently goes this way.

I don't remember Josy's flirting moments in dik's route, too. I guess you forgot that IT'S CRYSTAL CLEAR since the early episodes that you can't (and you won't) have a relationship with Josy and Maya if you follow the DIK's Way.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I read (a lot of) people on this thread, saying they had a playthrough for each main LI and I think it's the way to go.
I can't remember exactly when but there's a discussion between MC and Josy and/or Maya about their relationship/throuple with no strings attached. But, I think it's Josy, said no strings attached but the actions will show the dedication to this throuple. I can't remember the exact words but for me it was clear it meant that it could end if not enough dedication, as too much or any fooling around.
Its a shitty scenario really cause obviously playing as a faithful Tremelo means less content... Lol that bar scene got me feeling so fucking bad when Nicole and her friend wanted to have a three way with Tremelo and we could choose to go with them or go home, DPC fucking guilted me so bad by having MC look at the picture of Jill before let us make a decision
Wait! So Jacob revealed that thing how tf did I missed it. Can you tell me in which episode he told DIKs about it?
Also, why tf Tommy feels bad lol when he was the one who basically set up the whole thing for them.
Fuck I forgot which episode it was but it was after hell week when the Diks were tallying the points between Tremelo and Derek to see who did the most during hell week.. If you banged Quinn on the roof Jacob will confess to the Diks that he saw you with her hence why you should get the point for public sex
As for Tommy I honestly don't know I mean he didn't seem upset but rather shocked like he didn't expect that to happem, which is weird cause usually Tommy doesn't give a fuck who the Diks bang.. Im probably just looking too deep into it, it's just he knows Quinn very well, she's no angel so it shouldn't be a shock to him that she would fuck Tremelo.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
He looked off because he was standing 10 foot away from them and was apparently completely oblivious. "How the fuck did I not see or hear that?".
That could very well be it cause I too have no idea how Tommy and Riona didn't see or hear Quinn and Tremelo.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
NOPY has unfortunately been closed. It's so hard to believe it cause I used it 99% of the time while using this site. It will be missed! <3 View attachment 1484423
Fuck. Nopy has always been the best option for downloading the whole game without the download speeds dropping off completely when the update drops and everyone is downloading. This is a sad day in our community.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It's inevitable. The scene at the Prep mansion where Derek asks you if you still have a crush on one or the other, as well as the game storing your answer in a variable, was some pretty obvious foreshadowing.
Well, that, and it seems to simply be a pattern for DPC. He likes the semi-generic pretty brown girls, even when sometimes they're just so cardboard they get uninteresting. Most of the characters in AL had more interesting qualities, too, but you were punished more if you chose them over PrimaryGirl.

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Fuck. Nopy has always been the best option for downloading the whole game without the download speeds dropping off completely when the update drops and everyone is downloading. This is a sad day in our community.
Exactly, it was the only site with no bullshit bandwidth limitations and limited data. I don't even know what to use anymore. This is indeed a very sad day.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
For fuck's sake, don't panic over it. If worst comes to worst, just one person who'll make a torrent will be enough for everyone to get it in a few days.
the issue with this is some peoples intenet companys flag you even if ur using a toerrent blocker or vpn.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes