Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
When we got to the diary sequence, I thought MC's Dad looked and acted so much like Derek that's why the MC bonded with Derek so quickly. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1493059

Maybe Derek's a time traveler and is really the MC's dad!
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game.

Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game. Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.
My explanation is more fun, and more fitting with all of the conspiracy theories on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(...and you're right, I always thought Tommy looked like the MC's evil twin. Thought he might pop up as a cousin or something at some point. Might be part of the reason DPC has him smoking all the time. )

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Or maybe DPC's using just a couple of male facial structures with slight changes, because he couldn't afford more models. Or there aren't as many different models available for all characters he needs in the game. Main point in case is MC and Tommy basically have the same face. Jill's face is also close to that structure.
My explanation is more fun, and more fitting with all of the conspiracy theories on here :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(...and you're right, I always thought Tommy looked like the MC's evil twin. Thought he might pop up as a cousin or something at some point. Might be part of the reason DPC has him smoking all the time. )

NightRonin

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, I need some advice from someone who's played through all 7 chapters [or however many there are]

Is there anyone here available for help, please?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
A torrent is the best solution.
Thing is if no one has a seedbox set up or a significant amount of users willing to seed that torrent is going to get horizontal monster mashed the second it goes up. Probably would be faster to keep rerouting your traffic to get around MEGA D/L limits at least for a day or 2.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1492433

Testers and proofreader are working very hard, and thus the wait for episode 8 is almost over.

The Patreon release dates for Episode 8 - Crossroads are as follows:

+$25 tiers: Friday, November 19

+$10 tiers: Monday, November 22

$5 tier: Friday, December 3 (Limited time, and only if you pledged at least $15 total during 2021.)

The estimated download size is 19.5 GB. So, be sure that you have at least 40 GB of disk space to extract the files.

Love

Dr PinkCake
Woot! Target marked and locked in! And I'm counting my blessings, because I was afraid we'd need another week to clear testing.

In lieu of the usual charts, here's the latest look at development time per episode.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If we go strictly by the trendline, Episode 9 will take ~231 days; that translates to a July 8, 2022 release. Personally, I think DPC will aim for a smaller episode to start Season 3. I'm arbitrarily predicting ~196 days and a June 3 release. You heard it here first! :p

View attachment 1492508

love how Bella looks in the banner, she seems to be on that serious date mentioned in EP 7 with MC. BEAUTIFUL.

View attachment 1492535
Not to read too much into things, but I notice Bella's hair also matches the style from her wedding photo. I'm sure that's not symbolic or anything. No pressure, MC!

Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
You should try it, it's worth it for the look on Quinn's face alone:
quinn_loses_1.jpg quinn_loses_2.jpg quinn_loses_5.jpg quinn_loses_6.jpg

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Thing is if no one has a seedbox set up or a significant amount of users willing to seed that torrent is going to get horizontal monster mashed the second it goes up. Probably would be faster to keep rerouting your traffic to get around MEGA D/L limits at least for a day or 2.
What about the others? Anonfile and so on?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Had to eat the condom, which in the case of the MC with Quinn was no longer present. Actually, I've never lost the CUM-petition in my playthroughs, so don't know what happens if we do. Does Quinn fish another condom out of somewhere and feed it to you?
To loose the cumpetition you have to fake it very early, so you have to eat the empty condom :(
Still better than D-Boy fate ;)
You should try it, it's worth it for the look on Quinn's face alone:

Don't understand.png

I was speaking hypothetically, but I think y'all missed my meaning. Once the MC and Quinn were covered up, she took off the condom and was riding bareback the whole time. Therefore, at this point if MC would have shot off before Derek, it would have been inside Quinn.

When they put the condoms on, Tommy said the loser had to eat it.

But he never said exactly what the "it" was.

One assumes he meant the condom along with it's fluid contents.

But what if he didn't mean the condom if he had to specify between the two?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes