Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I would like to remind everyone that there is going to be a scene where MC is going to lick madame's pussy. God protect us all.
Some sins cannot be forgiven. The least they could have done is selected spanking. I'd still hate looking at Madame's creepy skin, but at least while spanking her I could imagine myself slapping the ugly right off of her. :cautious:

Anyway, bros, my saves are not up-to-date. Haven't even finished the Maya/Josy path completely. I hereby surrender my BaDIK card. The excited new bloods in here deserve it more than I.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I would like to remind everyone that there is going to be a scene where MC is going to lick madame's pussy. God protect us all.
Some sins cannot be forgiven. The least they could have done is selected spanking. I'd still hate looking at Madame's creepy skin, but at least while spanking her I could imagine myself slapping the ugly right off of her. :cautious:

Anyway, bros, my saves are not up-to-date. Haven't even finished the Maya/Josy path completely. I hereby surrender my BaDIK card. The excited new bloods in here deserve it more than I.
1636592211250.png

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If there were a god of any sort that sort of thing would never have been allowed to happen.
My MC only wants to date Bella, but he's a bit clumsy and that's why he occasionally slips and ends up in the lap of a few other girls. Pure coincidence, cross my heart and hope to die!
Being crushed to death by those yoga-strengthened thighs is an honorable death.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Not if your main is Quinn, it won't. Can literally go down all the roads until girl decides to quit the culinary business and settle down. Best of every world :WeSmart:
On the contrary, Quinn's just the second girl to reject you for sleeping around. :p

Also not sure what's up with y'all and the madame. She's hot as fuck.
She's something as fuck, but hot would not be the term I'd use. Takes all sorts to make a world, I guess.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes