Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: DavDR and sorco2003
Jan 15, 2019

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It would be fun, but I can't see her betraying her beau:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then again, if Magnar keeps writing DnG games like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe their relationship isn't as rock solid as it first appears. :sneaky:
Well, Sally won the poll for a set of custom renderers for this episode, if I'm not mistaken. And yes, I agree, the only place where we can fuck her is DnG or she will forget her glasses and accidentally fuck with a Tremolo, confusing it with a Magnar.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
That's the main source of my frustration with him, the fact that he told his patrons (which doesn't include me so I can't complain too much, lol) that the new hardware would improve render times led them to believe this would decrease the gaps between releases but then upped the render count so much that the gap increased.

If I was a patron I'd be furious but, since I'm dirty pirating scum (#DirtyPiratingScumPride) I just bitch about it to you lot :LOL:
Better art, longer updates. I'm fine with that trade off, though, also not a Patron, so yeah, the value of my opinion is limited.

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
Speaking of polls I still have that old one active about the Best Ass of the Movie Night scene from Jan-2020: :BootyTime:

Reactions: Icekatana
Nov 13, 2019
The vibe I am getting from this community is that once a character gets dicked down then they become irrelevant. So far all the characters in this game have bog-standard problems but no real personality or interests that I have seen aside from the obvious, the obvious being their occupation or 'cause'... So the most popular character would more than likely be whomever is the current target of peoples sexual desires, that's too turbulent to give any sort of reliable ranking. Some people are attracted to sameness while others are attracted to qualities they lack among enumerable other things... I'm a little curious as to who the communities true favorite would be becuase I could definitely use that knowledge and if the dev was smart they could too, but I seriously doubt that anything useful will come of it. I would not trust statistics either, that dataset can very easily be manipulated to make someones point and often is. My favorite so far is Sage.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I honestly dont know why most of the guys here, are assuming that Ep 8 will be leaked here on the 19th ? do you really think that any of the $25 tier guys are leaking it on release day?

Damn.. you guys are in for a disappointment.
They have for every update so far.

Reactions: Reggie32

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
depends on who should decide

if the choice remained in the hands of the patreon, Jill would always win

if the choice was up to the fans maybe some other LI would have a chance, I say Sage

if the poll was public it would surely be boycotted so: Lynette, Wendy or KRJ
No idea how Patreon should decide.Remember that's the name of the site,not the name of supporters-common mistake.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Well, Sally won the poll for a set of custom renderers for this episode, if I'm not mistaken. And yes, I agree, the only place where we can fuck her is DnG or she will forget her glasses and accidentally fuck with a Tremolo, confusing it with a Magnar.
Did Sally win a poll? I don't think so. I voted for Sally to get a custom render set but I remember chastising my fellow patreons when she didn't win. They always seem to want the same girls done over and over (usually Jill and Bella). DPC did later ask for custom render ideas from those paying $75 a month and up, so maybe someone in one of those tiers suggested some renders with Sally, but the only renders of Sally I've seen are her beach set render and the wallpaper render when DPC hit 10,000 patrons.

• Sad
Reactions: goldenrule91
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes