fikageci

Jun 5, 2021
anyone can upload me the 100% save file please? My old pc is broken where i played the game, so i lost the game. And i want to play the game instant in the episode 8. Thank you!

Porometheuss

Aug 28, 2018
sorry if someone asaked this already, but does anyone know if modded saves will work for the new update? I know we're gonna have to download the whole game again.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
sorry if someone asaked this already, but does anyone know if modded saves will work for the new update? I know we're gonna have to download the whole game again.
you have to wait for the Mod update

the game will still have to be re-downloaded completely, but that we will all have to do, but if you wait for the updated mod you can use your saves

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
guys, i got a problem, i have downloaded 2 times the game and the file seems corrupted, anonfiles link, what can i do?

zacic10

Jul 17, 2021
next weekend the new chapter comes out and all links will be updated

where did you download it from now?
Anonfiles link

wait until friday because you'll have to download the whole game again but if for some reason you want it now use Torrent
THANKS GUYS, i will definitely wait until the next weekend since i have been trying like for 4 or 5 days already

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes