-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
A little tip for people with higher bandwidth.
In your global torrent options, up your connections per torrent to the current total max connections, and disable all other ongoing torrents for maximum up/down availability and speed.
More p2p happens, more people get it faster, more seeders, faster and faster and faster...

You get the idea.
Unfortunately I am on cable with 500mbps down and 50mbps up. So I have it capped and QoS running for other services and people using the network. I wish I was on fiber 1gbps up and down unfortunately it isn't available on my current address :cautious:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
downloading torrent from link above , speed is barely reaching 100kb xD
sometimes i get 1mb , but its instantly dropping
allright , i`m ready to wait an eternity downloading to play this episode

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
downloading torrent from link above , speed is barely reaching 100kb xD
sometimes i get 1mb , but its instantly dropping
allright , i`m ready to wait even 24 hours downloading to play this episode
You have incoming connections? port forwarded properly? Not sure what your ISP speeds are but if you feel it's lacking there might be simple solution..

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Now I regret sharing a bank acount with my fiance.. Episode 8 is out today and I can't even play it cause she'll know I purchased the game. Sadly ima have to wait for the free release but that's when?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Catlyn

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Damn this dev really hates cheat mods. The dev is actually going to clear our progress if he detects the cheat mod.

Code:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMod.rpyc"):
    $ persistent._clear(progress=True)
    $ renpy.save_persistent()
    $ renpy.quit()

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Now I regret sharing a bank acount with my fiance.. Episode 8 is out today and I can't even play it cause she'll know I purchased the game. Sadly ima have to wait for the free release but that's when?
Not really sure what you mean by free release...you're on a pirate site with the download link in the OP free of charge...

Reactions: Ilhares and Catlyn
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes