D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Everyone should just jump on this. especially since nopy is gone. Really appreciative of rpdl for the torrents of the games lately!
View attachment 1507594
A little tip for people with higher bandwidth.
In your global torrent options, up your connections per torrent to the current total max connections, and disable all other ongoing torrents for maximum up/down availability and speed.
More p2p happens, more people get it faster, more seeders, faster and faster and faster...

You get the idea.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone send me a torrent or alternative link? I don't want to check back several pages because some jackass already post spoiler here.

JoMo32

Nov 6, 2018
hey, i only downloaded first relaese of version 0.7 last time, you think will there be an update only and if it will would i able to update it to v0.8 without any problem?

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
For those struggling with the downloading either through Torrent or MEGA bypass. Just restart your router to see if you get new IP and new 5GB of free quota on MEGA with it. I did it after i tried anything else and it worked, really depends on your country and internet provider. Maybe you'll get lucky.

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
For some reasons, decided to wait over 0.7.2 update, so didn't play since 0.6, it wasn't because I was worried about quality (DrPinkCake is, with MagicNuts, PhillyGames and Caribdis, one of the very best in story writing), I just wanted to be sure to have a couple hours of playtime, seems I'll have a bit more than that. What was the average playtime from 0.6 to 0.7.2 ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes