AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Not really sure what you mean by free release...you're on a pirate site with the download link in the OP free of charge...
Man you know this whole time I thought the public release was like a free release from the dev but I was wrong wasn't i.. These "free" releases I'm referring to are from the Patreons who decided to be sweethearts and uploaded the game right?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Seems like mods are deleting the torrent link. :FacePalm:
The website the torrent is from is visible in screenshots of people showing their upload speed though.
P.S. It starts with "rpdl" and ends with "net"
yea managed to get it thanks

JustMarkee

Jan 15, 2020
Went from eta 1 week to eta 2 hours. You guys are legends!

Edit: DrPinKCake is a legend too! Will buy on Steam as soon as Season 2 release. :p

Reactions: Elum Eno

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Its bonkers - anyone would think this game is popular - downloading the torrent via Tixati and its painfully slow!!

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Man you know this whole time I thought the public release was like a free release from the dev but I was wrong wasn't i.. These "free" releases I'm referring to are from the Patreons who decided to be sweethearts and uploaded the game right?
You know what fuck what I said previously, I now realized episode 8 has already been uploaded, I'm an idiot I guess... Well anyways now I just need to find the time to play!!

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

SolidusEvol

Mar 7, 2018
Any suggestion on how to download faster!. I do not want to buy mega and all other links I'm pretty sure Take a minimum of 5 hrs for me with nopy I'm guessing it would've been done within 2-3hrs., I thought there would be a google drive download link atleast that would've been faster
just wait till a compressed version is made hopeful by today or tomorrow

• Sad
Reactions: Richardson1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes