LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
THANK U, rpdl, for your efforts in making this torrent; and follow seeders, for being true DIK brothers and seeding. just finished my download, happy seeding:giggle:
Guys, if you want everyone to enjoy and keep torrent alive, keep on SEEDING, dont close or remove torrent after download. it will help rpdl a tons. and also thanks! much appriciated!

Reactions: Catlyn

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I posted this before it's even finished syncing to the other servers so it'll get faster and faster as it goes. Anyways, enjoy!

Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please put this torrent in the OP :D I will seed this.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Hermith

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
can anyone who downloaded the torrent explain why its not working? do i need to move any folders or anything? im on windows.. i go to load first .exe and nothing happens. I try to load the -32 one and it says some error about python

afrojack12

Oct 24, 2020
can anyone who downloaded the torrent explain why its not working? do i need to move any folders or anything? im on windows.. i go to load first .exe and nothing happens. I try to load the -32 one and it says some error about python
wtf. My file is at 3% rn. Should I stop it and start downloading using other links?

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Torrent please, who the hell has the time to wait 12 hours because free upload sites limit download speed to 400kb/s?
Use search function of this forum or any search engines (google, bing, yandex, what ever you like. Keywords - rpdl.net + the name of the game. Torrent is working, right now I see 567 seeders and 1669 peers.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like with the latter update, it takes a minute or so to load the animations DCP put into GUI.
Game needsa lot of space both on the OS drive and on the drive you got it installed to.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes